Looking for a smartphone with the best possible camera for around up to 400 Euros

Looking for a smartphone with the best possible camera for around up to 400 Euros.
What are my options?

Currently thinking of the Nexus 5x and Moto X Play/Style.

The lack of optical image stabilisation, average battery life and plastic build seem to be the only negative aspects of the 5x.

I could always cover up the plastic build with a nice case - anyone got any decent for the 5x by any chance?

Also saw that you can tool around with the software and enable EIS on it - which improves the video quality a lil bit - but strips you of the warranty.

Can't say much about the two you're considering , but when I was trying to make that same decision a few months ago, I went for a LG G4. Lots of manual control (if you're into it), RAW shooting, and the best camera on a smartphone I have ever owned. The 5X was my second choice, but it wasn't available in my country at the time.

Looking at some comparison pictures from GSM Arena, the 5X pictures seem to be a bit less grainy and sharper than the Moto X Play, and pretty similar to the G4 (and G5 for that matter). From those two I'd go with the 5X, even though I had a Moto X in the past and I dig the design a great deal, if the camera is what concerns you, the Nexus is IMO a bit better.

ruined

RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

Why the fuck did she ruin her hair?

Thanks for the write-up, man.

I've been considering the G4 as well, which has OIS on top of having a great camera (even though the ois isn't particularly great). I've read that the 5x has just a tad better image quality and i do not like the size of the g4.

Maybe I should wait for the OnePlus 3 reveal coming up in a week? Wonder if that one has a decent camera this time around.

Y
H
W H Y
H
Y

She looks way better with long hair

Yeah, the G4 is pretty big, but it honestly doesn't feel as huge as my old (and smaller) Moto X2, which says a lot about how the design makes a big difference on handling it. I don't use my phone to record videos, but I did read and watch a lot of complaints about the OIS on the G4, which is quite wonky. I think the 5X has slightly better low light performance, which is a pretty good thing on a smartphone.

The OP2 had a pretty good camera for its price from what I remember seeing, and considering it seems they're doing away with the invite bullshit, it may be a good call to wait for the OP3 and check it out.

Also, always gotta keep in mind the faulty G4 batch if you consider it. Some of the older models have a problem on their motherboard which causes a bootloop and essentially bricks your phone. Not sure how widespread it is, and I even have a phone from those older batches, but never had any problems with it, tho YMMV.

long hair is too boring on a girl with such a pretty face you fucking virgins

literally why

because she wants less attention...

wtf is wrong with you? you a faggot? long hair is a sign of femininity, it calls for attention from men. literally all women look better with longer hair. short hair is a red flag on any woman.

how is it attractive when literally every girl has long hair? how basic can you be?

he's right dude just stop

>how is it attractive when literally every girl has a vagina?

I'm a girl and I don't have a vagina :3

>expecting a board full of virgins to know anything about women

Choose

>>tumblr

Long.

do you turn into a girl when you get cold water splashed on you?

I'm a dinosaur.

maybe nobody watched it. pic for reference.

she had a fringe and these girls are rare, she ruined the perfect fringe look. that's why.

I'm looking for a reason you thought asking spg was a bad idea.

Fucking retard.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

The G4 has laser focus, not OIS.

I've just bought moto x play for my fiancee and I have to say the photo quality is fucking amazing. I have galaxy s5, and you can't even compare them. Moto is waaaay better.

This.

Op is a faggot.

She looks way cuter with short hair.

>literally all women look better with longer hair.
That's not true, at all. Few can rock a baldy, but short hair looks good on lots of women.

I have the 5X and you can shoot great pictures with it. If you're rooted you can achieve EIS for up to 1080p video too. It's nice to shoot in raw with (proshot) and very fast phone too. After tweaking it a bit (there's a lot of info out there, you don't have to be too tech savvy) after a day of medium usage (wifi always on, ~2-3 hrs screen on) I'll finish at around 30% battery which I think is quite good.

Great phone that you can't go wrong with. Also, although the build is plastic I'd recommend that for any phone you put a case around it (I put a verus high pro shield).

lolno

she went from slut numbert 25625156 to strong independant womyn

Why are they holding chocolate bars lol womyn

Short haired women are such a turn on for me