Just found these two old phones i used when in high school. There doesn't seem to be a wifi option to connect to...

Just found these two old phones i used when in high school. There doesn't seem to be a wifi option to connect to, is this a case or am i missing something.

Other urls found in this thread:

comparecellular.com/cell-phones/public-mobile-buzz/specifications.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here are the only 5 options in settings and no wifi anuwhere.

Has it ever occurred to you that they may not support Wi-Fi?

he's a millennial. of course it hasn't.

It has but i didnt want to give up last sparks of hope. I was thinking of using them as pocket dictionaries at home.

So i guess now only way if i wanna use it as pocket dictionary is to get the data plan then?

comparecellular.com/cell-phones/public-mobile-buzz/specifications.asp

>pocket dictionary
what the fuck? what's wrong with your real cell phone?

it didn't first occur to you to look up the product and find specs?

are you honestly retarded? do you need this device to live?

If you don't have any Wi-Fi options I'm going to take a wild guess and say it doesn't have Wi-Fi

Holy shit, this is some ancient technology right here. What frequency do you guys think the processor on this baby runs at? My guess is 200Mhz.

The advanced features of my smartphone is very distracting. Being a /lit/ person i wanna focus on reading and looking up word without the distractions of smart phone

The other one in the photo looks like it's running at 184MHz, too lazy to find the one he's asking about

So with out the option for wifi. My only chance at this pocket dictionary is to have a data plan put on this phone? Is there any other possible way regarding this public mobile phone?

No microSD slot? If not there's always Bluetooth.

Blue tooth connect is success but no where does it mention anything regarding wifi.

But as anons said earlier, it may not support wifi :/

I guess this is defeat. Thank you everyone on Sup Forums

You are unbelievably retarded, I sincerely hope this is a troll thread.

Said the millennial.

Sorrie i disappointed user

Have you thought about using an actual pocket dictionary, retard? Like made of paper.