What took so long, this domain can't be taken down right?

What took so long, this domain can't be taken down right?

Other urls found in this thread:

unblocked.one
ec.europa.eu/atwork/applying-eu-law/complaint_form_en.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yh
also
>public trackers

why use tor but also torrents?

>private trackers
>paying to pirate

Muh sekrit club

>Secret club private tracker autism

You don't know what you're talking about.

I was always wondering what's so great about private trackers and decided to find out. I couldn't really get into what.cd and intended to, but I've managed to get into some private trackers which had open sign-ups for a limited period of time. Since I'm into music, I've tried to find some ''weird'' music I'm into (jazz, jazz fusion) and generally found more stuff on public trackers than on private trackers I've managed to get into. Rutracker for example has the most ''obscure'' music and it only requires a simple sing up. I'm sure that what.cd and similar trackers would have more ''obscure'' music I'm in, but what's the point? Rutracker has never failed me and it'd suitable for my needs. What are the advantages of private trackers for a musician and a music enthusiast in general?

Private trackers (the big ones) tend to have better selections, better communities, and tend to be less prone to getting you caught by copyright trolls.

Well if you can get all the music that you want in the quality/format you want, then the only real advantage would be better organisation of torrents.

i have people that use private trackers for me
i just grab the stuff through secure ftp

of course i had to pay for it, but it's a nominal fee for access

HE
PAYS
TO
PIRATE

>You don't know what you're talking about.
There isn't any media that non-neohipsters want to consume not available on public trackers, and speeds are always good, there is literally no reason for joining a private tracker beside "muh sekrit club where i get muh secrit bands cds"

>less prone to getting you caught by copyright trolls
Ohhh shieeettt private trackers have some secret technology that hides ips!!!

>there is literally no reason for joining a private tracker beside "muh sekrit club where i get muh secrit bands cds"
Rare programming books.

But can't you just run a VPN?

Thanks for proving the point.

Sure, but those cost money and you have to trust them.

>Downloading torrents over TOR

Are you retarted?

>Implying downloading a magnet/.torrent file is the same.
Kys summer.

>Magent links aren't that special bucko

>Downloading literally anything over TOR to begin with.

Sure smells like summer in here.

unblocked.one

Summerfags pls go

Name one (1) rare programming pepe published in the last ten years and there's at least one direct dowload link for its pdf/epub/chm

The site behind it, if it isn't very careful about its OPSEC, can; Tor currently offers limited protection against serious adversaries trying to discover the location of onion sites. However, they have a public website and that's still up so I suppose seizing of the actual servers is less likely in the short term, and they're not trying to hide.

In terms of can a .onion address be seized? It's a key, so there's no registry, so not really. It's a hash of an RSA-1024 key, so crackable by a major Nation State Adversary - development is ongoing for considerably upgrading that oldschool crypto to strong Ed25519 keys. Even if cracked, using the private key to attempt a takedown would generate a huge amount of noise which metrics would detect Tor-wide - think of it like a turf war between two IRC nicks.

So... not in a meaningful way, probably not the .onion itself although it is not impervious, if they did attack they'd just switch, but potentially the site behind it could be attacked/probably will be depending on political/law enforcement whims.

I appreciate that's a complex reply. It's a complex topic, currently in flux.

> my time is worthless.

Meme regurgitating neet faggot detected.

>I lack basic time management
me too bro.

Tribler

Kastatus.com

This comment has been removed under European Union Framework Decision 2008/913/JHA and the accompanying Code of Conduct for online telecommunications.

For any queries or to contest this outcome, please submit a report to ec.europa.eu/atwork/applying-eu-law/complaint_form_en.htm