Where were you when ChrOpera became the best browser?

Where were you when ChrOpera became the best browser?

New ChrOpera 38 with
Battery Saver check it out youtube.com/watch?v=EJkXvApM750

Custom lists for build in adblocker

Speed Dial Improvements

How does it feel to know that no matter how much you shill it, your shitty browser will NEVER EVER be relevant?

The "Opera is not relevant" meme was relevant when Opera used presto. Now that they've switched to webkit it's as relevant as any other browser.

I've lost count of how many years I've been using opera at this point

At least the shill's distinguishing between the shitty Chrome clone and the real thing now.

Operah-MINi master race reporting inside

Why not use Vivaldi instead? It's pretty stable now.

>using a Chromium web app as a browser

>still no tab stack
>best browser

I really like the UI but goddammit why is it so slow?

because it's written in fucking javascript.

See The UI's written in JavaScript, it's essentially a website.

Browsers or software in general don't waste battery just because. I guess battery saver is just limits the amount of CPU Opera can use, which could lead to bad performance.

My problem isn't that it's slow, but it seems to use more resources than chrome does.

I'm using Opera 36 so I'm a bit behind but it's hands-down the best web browser out there.

Best browser. The data compression is unmatchable.

This.

Try opera mini beta for maximum profit.

>supports Webp and Webp transparency
I love it.

they put all your traffic through a VPN where it's compressed on a virtual server that opera owns. they read all your traffic. it's in the EULA. they use the data to recommend things through their Discover news service.

>using a browser that doesn't even have drag&drop tabs
I really hope you're kidding.

I use Opera instead of chromium for pop-up videos. You can even use them on other desktops in linux