Just how fucking bottlenecked is this card? Every new benchmark that comes out just has it perform better and better...

Just how fucking bottlenecked is this card? Every new benchmark that comes out just has it perform better and better. This is going to become the i5 2500k of the GPU world.

>there are people who bought the 980ti instead of the future proof Fury

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/r9#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought a 980ti only because the fury wasn't out yet and I needed a high end gpu asap.

I regret it now.

AMD's hardware is just better, the software matures overtime, take a look at the 7970, the 290x, and now the Fury.

>tfw have a Fury not a Fury X

fury x is just an overclocked fury

Aren't you happy that AMD's software will have caught up with their hardware to utilise the full of power of your GPU just when it's going to become obsolete?

no

You make it sounds like a great deal, compare to a GPU that became obsolete in the next year.

No really if you're happy with paying $500 and having to wait 1 or 2 years for it to be usable.

>Pay $700 for a new GPU
>Shit drivers cause shit performance
>Have to wait two years for drivers to catch up
>GPU is now obsolete and slower than new $350 Nvidia GPUs

AMD fanboys must be suffering.

I'm happy it still usable for a whole 5 years.
My last GPU died after four and a half years, i wished it can hold long since at the time it still useble in 1080p medium setting

Jokes on you my last GPU was 8800GT, GET REKT autismo.

>GPU is now obsolete and slower than new $350 Nvidia GPUs

Compare to Maxwell series?

As a legitimately autistic person, please don't call that guy an autismo, it's a disgrace to people with autism everywhere.

amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/r9#

How big of a difference does 512 stream processing units make?

>Muh fee-fees
Go cry somewhere else, you autistic faggot.

Don't worry mate, autismo is a whole new level of autism.

Calm down, son.

dumb frogposter

>that butthurt autistic reply
>tells someone to go cry somewhere else

What else do expect from an autist?

>dumb frogposter