I'm going to be real with you Sup Forums. I don't have any kind of money...

I'm going to be real with you Sup Forums. I don't have any kind of money. I can't pay for my classes anymore and my school isn't letting me use my loans (a really shitty CS school). Building apps/freelancing isn't helping my cause and I'm probably going to have to drop out. What are some options for a 19 year old like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

gabfrab.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

commit sudoku

write scam mails pajeet, maybe someone will fall for it

take out private loans and get fucked for the rest of your life

or sell your ass

if this post seems like a joke to you, just know that desperate times call for actual desperate measures.

You have student loans but your school won't let you use them? Time to transfer, senpai.

I say take out the largest loans you can, live well, study hard, get your degree.

learn a trade.

prostitution

Get a job and save your money dude what kind of stupid fucking question is this?

Take time off school and get a fucking job.

sell crack it always works

>Sup Forums is not your psychological support
did you try installing gentoo?

Go to a big city and find someone teaching dba. Chicagoland here and I know people who run consulting companies which gather immigrants and people who need a job teach them dba on the weekends for a few months then get them jobs. they get a cut of the pay something like 30% and the employee gets a chat app where his job will be explained to him as he needs it.

Usually 20% of average dumb asses can be a functional dba at the end of a year. theyll help you with the proper way to lie on the resume and interview as well.

Kill yourself.

generation Z everyone

sell yourself to the medical industrial complex. there are a constant stream of clinical trials you can sell yourself to, most of them are safe on condition you do your research into what you're testing before hand. i've probably made ~$20,000 doing so. alternatively take a light semester and work simultaneously, any job, who cares. i really don't understand "school isn't letting me use loans", the loans should be deposited into your bank account, for you to do what you need with them. this is the largest red flag which makes it seem like you're just lying, on the internet

>go to a big city with higher rent and costs with absolutely no job prospects lined up
hmm

work hard as shit as some whatever food job. tell them right off the bat you want full time, 40 hours a week. repeat for the couple of months until school starts back up.

its tough, but itll do the job and youll learn the value of hard work.

Community college, find some shit helpdesk job, from there to IT, then pick a field

nigger fuck off. my university distributes to the school first, and only after the school approves the amount you requested.

not op, just another student who played the student loans game. how old are you?

OP if this is true here are the options I would consider myself.
1. take out private loans from a credit union and use those to finish your shitty public university. then get a decent job and slowly pay back the loans
2. get a minimum wage job in fast food or customer service. start taking classes at a community college that will teach you enough to earn compTIA and cisco certificates. become a network admin or something and earn decent money.
3. ask mom and dad for some financial support

loan agency is separate from university. wtf are you talking about

in canada, it is a separate entity. you do don't request loans from the university. you apply for loans through one of the provincial agencies. from them, you can choose to automatically put money to cover costs of tuition, or just put it into your accounts. i have loans, bruh

You're young and probably living in the Land of the Free, if you don't succeed or at least find some stability just off urself m8

>pol
im literally telling you what happens when you apply for student loans you armchair smart ass. ive done it 6 fucking times.

>go online
>apply for loan
>pick university
>wait for school to approve it
>get it cosigned
>wait for approval
>money gets sent to university
>student account gets credited the amount of the loan
>the only amount that shows up in my account is whatever is left over
>doesnt happen because school notifies the lender what the semester will costs, and adjusts the total loan amount to make sure im not pocketing extra shit.

its not a general loan. its a student loan, intended only for education expenses. get with the times you dumbass banker that apparently is the cause for the 2007 crisis.

like fuck, why would i lie

Find a rich older woman and seduce her.

i understand how student loans work. i'm assuming you're an american, so i'll just not read whatever you posted there

just smoke meth. you will forget all about your problems.

Hard work is rewarded with more work. Networking was order of magnitudes more useful for career advancement in my case. Of course in this economy you must do both.

>i know the financial process, so im not going to read your advice and testimonial
fuck off back to soc. you dont know jack shit canuck fuck

i know i live in a non-garbage country where the problems you list, do not exist, and never happen

>network instead of working hard
>working hard only
lets be realistic for a moment. op needs help NOW

right. so hows those asians, pajeets and indians treating ya?
must be rally hard to manage 4 cities and a giant piece of empty land

beavertown gdp: $1.6 trillion
US gdp: $14.7 trillion

its nto even a problem. it literally stops students form taking out massive loans so they can be fiscally irresponsible.

youre delusional. you have to be some sort of upper class privileged troodoo.

yeah, it's pretty shit growing up in a generation where college is fuckexpensive and you need it for 99% of decent jobs

1. New school time
2. New loan time
3. Job time

Wait, is that true?
I wouldn't mind being pumped full of experimental drugs for 20k

no it's not about being upper class, user. i know in your backwards nation, healthcare and education is only for the rich, else a life time of debt servitude. it really doesn't stop anything, considering how gigantic student loan debt is.

it is true, but the trials are time consuming. it IS possible though.

gabfrab.com

this guy does it iirc
the catch is, that while sometimes you get the placebo and all is good, other times your barfing glitter and shitting water

it's absolutely true. around 20k is my total earnings. trials themselves differ. the best study i did was two periods of 6 days in the facilities testing oxy for $3,000

Get a "real" job that works you 40-50 hours a week, on the night shift, and take one or two classes a semester. Maybe three if you really don't need sleep.

And by real, I mean discard all the jobs that first come to mind like retail and fast food. Look at warehouses, factories, and secretary positions. Shit jobs teenagers never apply to.

>3k in 6 days
In six days I make $300 bucks at most, I'm in the wrong business

Not the guy you replied to but, they usually pay for/reimburse your move. Everything else he said is true. They'll formulate work experience for you, and even have someone do the phone interview for you if needs be.

3k in 12 days actually. "two periods" of six days. it's not bad. you can study or do freelance work while in a trial

I really need to see if there is some shit like that going around here.
Thanks

>fell for the job meme

jump in front of a car and get neetbux like me