Woz

I'm about to go to a Q&A with the fat man himself, what should I ask him?

Ask him if he likes MLP and Dragon DIldos

How does it feel being cheated by your best friend?

Ask him why he's so fat

When's the last time you contributed something meaningful to the tech industry

What are your thought about this?

>molex fans

I think its optional. Use the fan plug for pwm and if you are out of mobo slots you can use the molex, but you dont get pwm from the mobo, it will run at full speed w molex

Woz gets a free pass for life. Fuck you.

Ask him what he'd create/where he'd focus if he got back into making consumer-tier computers again. What direction does he think things should go in?

Ask him how he feels about applel becoming the Orwellian nightmare they portrayed in their 1984 commercial.

Ask him to petition for applel to open source its shit

Ask him why he's such a cuck

Ask him why his nostrils are so huge and if it's to steal free air, that greedy kike piece of shit.

These are good bait but the panel is about "the future of technology" so I don't know if he'll answer them. Probably should've mentioned that.

Considering he was in contact with him during his cancer, I doubt he harbors any resentment.

I read somewhere the injuries from the plane crash took him down from genius to very bright person.

Ask if we're past an era where a person could single handedly design a computer system like how he did the Apple II computer and firmware.

My suggesting he did the Apple II entirely by himself is patently wrong, but the intention of it to to try and draw out some interesting stories on the work and collaboration in bringing that computer to market.

Ask Woz if he ever felt taken advantage of by Jobs, even in the old days, but was too afraid to say anything about it. Serious question.

Like there was a time when they almost got caught by police with a blue box, and he shoved it off on Woz, who was smart enough to convince the cop it was a music synthesizer. There was a time that they both almost got killed selling blue boxes to bad guys, thanks to Jobs. There was a time Jobs made Woz do a job and took most of the money and lied about it.

Woz was a smart guy, he had to see that this guy was taking advantage of him. It's only in recent years that he's opening up more about how he felt.

Guess Woz was short on time, didn't get a chance to ask him anything but,

someone actually asked this. He said that it's true that large technology breakthroughs are becoming less accessable to the everyday joe but that he still believed that crazy innovations like the PC will still come from creative hobbiest type people rather than people entrenched in the industry. His reasoning is that people who enjoy tinkering and build products they themselves want are more likely to create innovative solutions than those driven purely by monetary gain. I guess I agree, but capitalism requires those individuals to recieve funding that they might not get unless their technology can convince investors they'll make money, which isn't always so clear (it wasn't for the PC until later on). A lot of factors have to come together and the larger the technology the less likely it is to occur (not that it won't or doesn't, but less often maybe).

Nobody asked him this (though I think he's talked about it before) but someone did ask him what his best memory of Jobs was and he said his best time with him was when they were in highschool together. It was really cute, he talked about the stupid pranks they pulled on each other and how he introduced Jobs to Bob Dylan's music. Hearing him talk like that about him really hit home how tragic their story was...

Woz was pretty based as well, the tranny interviewer tried to ask him about muh diversity and he diverted the conversation entirely. S/he asked him about it again and he was like m8 if u want womyn to be into technology you gotta get em while their young, you can't just force companies to meet race/vagina quotas, it won't work.

does it hurt to be played by Seth Rogen?

y woz woz not woz

>you can't just force companies to meet race/vagina quotas
this needs to be more quoted more places, not because i dont love my dirty black brothers and wet slutty sisters, but because common sense died a while ago

what does he think of Richard Stallman and GNU

I would like to know how does he evaluate his life considering what happened in the 70s and 80s and the impact he had. Him working at HP at such a young age, that is not a normal life story for anyone, and at this point in his life what makes him happy, how does he feel about the decline of HP from what they used to be to what they are now.

Ask if you can trade him a $50 for a sheet of $2 bills