Anyone here so lazy and retarded that you bought a prebuilt?

Anyone here so lazy and retarded that you bought a prebuilt?

Yes because it was 20% cheaper
pls go away with your self-build is cheaper meme

I'm retarded but not retarded enough to buy a prebuilt desu

No. I'm going to buy a used workstation though. You cant really build a dual xeon cheaper anyways.

my first pc was a 700€ dell.

it was fucking awful, never again.

i still don't build my own pcs, though. i just pay 20 bucks extra for some teenager to put it together for me when buying parts. in case something breaks it's their fault and they have to replace it. i know it's easy to build a pc, but i'd rather not accidentally break my mobo or some shit. there is literally no reason to buy a prebuilt instead of parts.

Yea I bought an ibuypower for 900

It certainly wasn't unless it was second hand.

(You)

I'm both lazy and retarded and when it came time to get a new computer I still built it. There's just no excuse anymore.

yeah, back in 2007 or something for $350
but it was actually good and capable, managed to run GTA4 on mid to high settings

At least your pre build doesn't come with this case.

Bought one with a 960 for 200€

>imp. buying components in bulk don't make them cheaper
Also if you use Windows
>imp. windows isn't cheaper when buying a million licenses at time
Bundled with crapware, it's usually cheaper to ship with Windows than without any OS

The fuck is wrong with that case? I'm more of an AMD kinda guy myself but it looks like a fun lil case of you're into like green and such

How? My 600 € HP prebuild ran GTAIV with 6 FPS.
>HD2400 Pro
It had a Phenom though. Still have that shitstation and upgraded it a bit.

Fucking aids

As far as this thread is concerned these days pre builts are oftentimes cheaper particularly if you plan on using Windows and paying for it...

Manufactures buy in bulk which means cheaper prices per component.

That being said I'd still rather build my own. The pleasure of getting EXACTLY what you want should not be understated.

GAMES IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Dells pioneered prebuilt, I had a 800mhz with 4 gigs of ram 40g hdd

>builds are a sign of intelligence

I'd guarantee in a world of prebuilts you wouldn't be holding your stance because you're just some group minded minion shitting on exceptions to enhance your self worth

You post this case way too much, you're secretly in love with it

At least try to hide that underage holy shit

Actually I'm 33 and married. And I'd like to get one for my wife as she really likes lime. green.

Look kid, you're too worried about the opinions of others. Grow up.

Good luck finding one for sale.

True that shit...

Fortunately she's already got a Hermes x case decked out in green so she'll be good for another year

One thing is sure: THIS THING LOOKS DOPE. MSI is doing god's work matching black and red. Are there two more redpilled and stylish colors? Nope. Once you go red&black you can never, ever, ever go back

I bought a mac :3

Because you're boring dull and sterile. Void of creativity. Completely lacking in individuality and conformist as fuck.

Bought a 700$ pc back in 2009... 512mb vram. Thanks god i developed a brain with age

I built my own first PC in 10 minutes if we dont count the time spent at unboxing parts. Shits so easy , screw in hdd,mobo and psu then insert eveything where it belongs and hit the power button.

>What is cable management

A proper build can take up to 3 hours

I need everything exactly the way I want it, so I build everything myself.

I usually take a few hours too but I'm very slow and careful.

I got a custom build from AVADirect because I had the money and didn't want to have to put it together myself nor make sure everything was stable and have good cable management and shit. I also wanted a nice custom graphic on my case which I could do aftermarket but was much simpler to have it pre-done.

Overall I spent ~$450 (parts alone were ~$2,500) more than I would have if I had built it myself, but this comes with a 1 year warranty on top of the individual part warranties and I didn't have to spend 2-3 hours doing all the autistic cable management I normally do, they did it for me.

If you value your time going for a botuqie builder who will do a build to your exact specifications can be just as good as doing your own build, you're just paying the money for someone else to take the time and effort of doing the build, if you dont have a job and sit at home all day, save your money and do it yourself. But if you have a decent job and can afford the extra cost, AVADirect and similar places offer good builds with decent cable management and can usually be configured however you need just like your own custom build would be.

Will keep in mind m80

Spend 2500 on a build
Implying it is a good deal

Bought mine from Cowboom in January. Yeah, it's used but it was practically a steal at $215 after tax.

For encoding work it's fine.

Besides almost all of it was paid for by my company, I paid out of pocket for the cosmetic upgrades. I work from home so they dont give a shit.

tell me more famingo

i would advocate that retard friends buy prebuilts so i don't have to be their tech support

i don't think i could ever deal with a prebuilt's motherboard again for my own computer though

You can always suggest to them a custom pre-built using the same parts you'd use in a build for yourself, that way you dont have to be their tech support AND they get a good build.

Wanted to see if it would boot. The answer was it did , first try. Whst you gotta be careful about nigga just pop the shit in and press the power button

Anything low end (~$500), big-box prebuilt is better value.

Go ahead and price it out if you don't believe me

I did, but it's because I live in a third world country. It was cheaper to buy a good prebuilt, send it here in one package rather than buying the individual parts.

Don't listen to that fuck user. Nothing wrong with a mac. I own both a Mac Pro and built a PC (don't have the patience/time to make a Hackintosh)...and I'm poor.

Why own both? Oh, I don't know, I guess I like technology.

I may or may not have...
Bought a £249 over clocked AMD APU tower with 8GB and no GPU (R7 integrated life B-| )

That fucking CPU could fucking power my oven.
>overclocking an API from 3.6GHz to 4.3GHz with stock cool

Sometimes I buy prebuilts and just throw in ram, add a 212, change PSU and video card.

I really don't want to spend hours autismoying my way through cable management and such and it's just cheaper (usually) to get a $500 prebuilt and throw another $150 on it.

Look up the Thinkstation D30. Dual e5-26xx processors (about 20k passmark score) goes for ~$600. Up to 512gb of ram, dual gpu capability (not sure on wattage, but it should run some decent shit) and you wont have to buy another pc for a long time.

I got the parts all at one store and let them assemble it. It was my first pc so I was scared the RAM or PSU would be DOA or something. I had nothing to test it on at the time so I just let them build it and test it. Also got 2 years of store service and warranty on that one. They installed the wireless card directly under de GPU blocking airflow and they didn't plug in front panel audio. Idiots. Changed that pretty quick. Took it all apart a year later or so just to learn how to build, it was super easy.