Why do autists want anything else than a black cube for their case?

Why do autists want anything else than a black cube for their case?

Honestly why does Sup Forums care so much about what other people buy. It does not affect you in any way. There are still elegant Fractal Design cases on the market. Praise capitalism and open market.

This is my favorite case.

why do Sup Forums autists get their OCD triggered when people use something other than a black case?

this shit is ugly as fuck and so is fractal design. you have to find a balance between ricer shit and boring black boxes. corsair does a good job at that.

This desu

Phanteks is good too, and a few other companies

>YOU WANNA PRAY GEIMU

nigga dont talk shit about fractal

My edge meme case has good airflow and cable management at least.

Completely agree OP.

Gaming cases are so fucking ugly.

I have a fractal define S.

Quiet, good build quality, solid airflow and lots of room. Looks sleek, simple, and doesn't look like a 13 year old windows paint concept. Love it.

this

>Not getting a superior biege case

>beats
off yourself

My EarPods sound better anyways.

>rage in 3...2...1...

reeee

Because I wanted mine to be orange? IDK. I do agree, after someone showed me case that had a literal face to it my taste in towers became more simplistic.

I've been reusing the same garish ATX case I got with a computer from 2001. Off-white, big ugly buttons at the front, weighs more than your mom. Fuck it, it's a computer not a beauty pageant contestant.

I am actually a communist and think many desires are generated artifically, for example the need to buy a horrendously gaudy red/black case resembling transformer toys from the 90s. They have programmed us to like this shit, we must resist.

Support Fractal memes.

Gamer cases are medium level autist. Completely black cube is high level autist.

Inwin 901

I would have really liked a purple or pink one for my next build, but the really decent cases like FD or the good Antec ones only really come in black, silver and sometimes white.

I know I'm not the only one here who'd like that.

Repainting that shit yourself seems really involved. Sandpaper and primers and many coats and clear coat.

Who here would buy a purple or pink Fractal Design S or R5?

Because they don't want their cases to be detected by radar?

>implying you don't want to go on top secret gaming missions

>many desires are generated artifically
>desire
>artificial

Not how human nature works. Fox A sees Fox B eating grapes and enjoying it/having a fun time, Fox A wants the same or similar grapes like it to get the same feeling.

You see this all the time with advertising.

Stawp you're pushing it to hard you're annoying you become a meme not this case.

>Who here would buy a purple or pink Fractal Design S or R5?
>Who here is a faggot, Sup Forums?

Come on faggots, speak up, who'd like a weeabo case?

>having a case
top kek

I strongly disagree. Today most of our interactions with reality are heavily mediated. Why does the Fox A want what Fox B wants? Fox A actually wants better than Fox B. Even if Fox A wants what Fox B wants, why is Fox B wanting that specific thing and not something else? The chain of causality inevitably leads to a gap and today all those gaps are plugged by shilling artificial desires.

There is literally no reason to buy a Founders Edition 1080, but people do it, against better judgement and feel guild-ridden afterwards.

I like nzxt

Are there any decent ricey cases that have a white color scheme in a mid-tower size? Been building a PC with a friend and she seems to like cases like the NZXT Phantom in white, and other similar ricey cases.

When I say ricey, I mean full-on "Incinerating 50-pound bags in a rice cooker with seven spoilers attached to it" ricey. This was a case she was into, for example.

You're making it sound more complicated than it actually is.

>no anime
>thinks spraying it purple or pink makes it weeaboo

Nah. Stick your waifu on it, or in it, or both, and you have yourself a weeb case.

point and laugh at all these faggots with me user

>not using a giant fan to suspend the parts in the air through sheer force of air pressure

disgusting

tell that fag to get some taste

Keep it nice and cool too

>not saturated with ridiculous grills, colors, and details
>much more silent than any of those cases
>plenty of space to route your cables so your computer doesn't look like a pigsty
What's not to love?

>much more silent than any of those cases
>posts the version with the window
Sound dampers > ricer window.

Please there's hardly any difference

Which case do you use?

It's a great case but drop the teenage gaymur window

>I am actually a communist
> Support fractal

You sound more like a hypocrite to me.

phantek evolvo best case

For the same reason they wear the ugly clown shoes that Nike and Adidas make, people with low IQ's like gaudy things no matter how ugly it is and they can tell their mongoloid friends that they have the new Jordans.

What does a window have to do with gaming?

>Outdated as fuck design.
>Outdated as fuck features
There are tons of more modern cases out there.
180mm fans
200mm fans
better sound dampening
cleaner airflow
dual chamber cubes
90° motherboard rotation
3.5" mounts that don't interfere with airflow
etc
3.5" mounts that actually dampen vibration

Fractal is meme company. I fell for their shills and bought a R3 years ago. It amplifies HDD vibration like crazy.

>Unsolved cube
This triggers me, solve it user

I also have an R3 and agree with this. Plus it's a big fuckin waste of space if you only use budget components like me. I use it as a nightstand now.

I like edgy stuff
If I was a cute grill I'd go full black/red all day erryday

What would you recommend for a poorfag?

I unironically like this case.

Just pp some People (like me) like More classy desk setups like the Obsidian series or fractal design

>there are people that spend hundreds of dollars on cases and claim ssd are may-mays
>tfw $40 case

But I like my Enthoo Pro...

My original choice. Shoulda went with it.

Have the same on my current build.

Is it silent?

>doesn't mention the price

Fractal memes are a 100$ case. That's cheaper than, say, a 200$ Silverstone.

Are there any good micro ATX cases?

Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 + 5 fans masterrace

what is that?

r8 my atx case design

*matx case

also the exterior design is supposed to be just a black monolith

I got one of them corsair cubes and my only regret has been the goofy fucking transparent pane. I'm getting something printed in vinyl to deal with this nonsense. Worst is that because the mobo I got was my friend's old asus extreme III, it look autismal as fuck (still gonna use it free hardware is free hardware).

Best case right here

No anime waifu stuff, just a plain colour. I know there will be a few here. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get one painted without having to do it myself.

I don't know, how would the airflow be? Where do you put any SATA drives (an m.2 would live on the board, but what about the cheaper end?).

If the top and the front are both intake, won't you get vortices rather than straight airflow?

Remove the top fans and make it solid; feet to raise the PSU intake off the floor (unless you have it upside-down, sucking air from the top, which is not a good idea as above); remember to put in grommeted cable-management holes; and have at least some space where I could put an SSD and/or a hard disk or two if I really wanted to (bottom-left? That's where the old Antec P180 design put theirs, also separated the mobo and PSU compartments, is that a good idea in this day and age however?); 3-layer laminate (extra sound dampening); and of course at least thick enough structurally to be stable and not wobble, and you might have a vote.

And do them in more colours than just black, silver and white. Please.

I just wanted a plain one, but the epic big X with red leds to make it faster was cheaper.

Why are minimal cases that are also functional more expensive than gaymer shit? It doesn`t make sense.

Volume.

just got myself a corsair 600Q
best case ever to exist.
thanks guys for your help

why would i want a nigger cube when i can have this?

I have that case and absolutely love it

>mATX case
>volume

what?

Also any case with a window is automatically rice shit.

Can the logo be scraped off?

don't get a small case.
You'll have to squish everything in there (bad airflow) and risk shorting your 3d card or some crap.
luckily I only lost $100 shorting it (it was so crowded a metal component touched the card and fried it

I thought about doing this just to save some bennies, but those things have shit for airflow and no filtering whatsoever.

Yes comrade, communism is in no way brainwashing! Workers of the world unite!

you don't like pirate ships?

The only good pirate is a dead pirate.

>pirate ships

This triggers proprietary software developers.

They're also so stupidly huge that you give into the dark side and liquid cool. Just gotta be thoughtful in where you put the radiator.

I had to choose between a sleek white fractal and a transformwr monstrosity.

I chose the beast cause I want to look like a spaceman

JEALOUS?

My old generic 2003 ATX case is actually quite a bit smaller than my current Deepcool ATX .

v2

>not building your case entirely out of fans

What are you even doing?

It looks like a fridge.

I absolutely hated that case. Biggest dust machine I ever had.

is this a bad thing? It's a box under my desk, I care what is on the monitor

I'm using that for my current build. It's nice, but my son has his crumbs all over the top of it so I need to clean it. Also the top flap thing is flimsy. 9/10 case.

I adore this case

I like it when things says nVidia on them.

That is why I bought a 980, 960 & 950. All very good cards.

Cardboard case is the best kind of case.

A cube really isn't an efficient shape for a case

i half agree.

I upgraded to a shelf.

solve that fucking cube

NOW

glorious. i dont have a shelf, i'll have to be semi-carboard for a while longer.
10/10 shelf though