Reminder that macbooks are the sturdiest laptops out there

Reminder that macbooks are the sturdiest laptops out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_0CN-12npY

THINKPAD FAGS B T F O
B
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXsDfuVctFk
youtu.be/nEyk4O_zl-Y?t=4m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=sfrYOWlKJ_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remainder that for every shit thread you make another potentially good dies.

Reminder that all threads on Sup Forums are shit

spotted thinkpad nerds

>implying I have a labtop

what a retard, you dont tilt the computer like that when you drop water on it

what a fucking retard, this is why women should be banned from using anything tech related thats not an iphone

>Normies thinking putting your computer in the freezer is a bad thing

Reminder that apple shills are the stupidest out there.

MacBooks are shit these days. At least I can service my thinkpad without removing a million screws. Also, why the fuck are all of the components soldered in? Oh yeah, because applel doesn't want your repairing your own machine. Fuck off shill.

>inb4 poor
>inb4 muh thinness
>inb4 muh aluminum body

GET OFF Sup Forums NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>holding the power button to turn it on
It's not a fucking cell phone.

>thinkpad designed to drain all liquids out of drainage ports inside the case
>iDiot turns it upside down
Nice rigged test shill.

>At least I can service my thinkpad without removing a million screws
There's not a lot of screws, what are you talking about? You want an unserviceable computer, look at any cheap laptop.
>Also, why the fuck are all of the components soldered in?
Fucking thin and light. It was one thing when it was the package, but RAM? Gay.

stupidest isn't a word you retarded gaymer

>MacBook repair
>Dell

gaymer isn't a word you retarted stupido

>At least I can service my thinkpad
>service
get the fuck over yourself and stop it with the pretend technician bullshit, the most you've probably ever done with your meme shitbox is replacing the hard drive and RAM to make it less of a piece of garbage

besides, thinkpads are fucking god awful to do any meaningful "service" work on, let's get real here

>not a lot of screws
Oh sorry, forgot about the fucking super glue

Learn what inb4 means faggot. I can also tell that English is a second language. Doesn't matter how many years you practice, native English speakers will always be able to tell. Hang yourself pajeet.

I work at a computer repair shop. Thinkpads are some of the easiest machines to work with.

No one cares about your existence.

I've done my share of board swaps and monitor replacements and really the only ThinkPads in my collection that aren't irredeemable garbage to get into are probably the brick 7 series.

Poo in the fucking loo Rajeesh.

Reminder to poo in the loo.

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

What's it like living under a rock?

>Oh sorry, forgot about the fucking super glue
Yea, that's pretty bad. I hate adhesives for things that must be replaced.
>Learn what inb4 means faggot. I can also tell that English is a second language. Doesn't matter how many years you practice, native English speakers will always be able to tell. Hang yourself pajeet.
I don't know what any of this nonsense is supposed to mean.

Yeah no, I have a MacBook pro and it's well built, but it's not as tough as a Thinkpad.

Reminder that macbooks are the shittiest laptops out there.

>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel themselves has admitted it's utter shit now and has trashed the design to go back to copying 90's era laptops with solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>ultra shit tier zero travel chiclet keyboard
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats at the slightest task because abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz because of chronic overheating problems
>retina meme supposedly for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air is even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer

MACFAGS BTFO
A
C
F
A
G
S

B
T
F
O

BULL-SHIT!

I don't see any fag-book surviving this:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXsDfuVctFk

Isn't the macbook air the most sensitive?

Holy fuck, I'm consider buying a macbook pro seeing how sturdy the most delicate model is.

>macshit
>sturdy

2 rupees have been deposited in your shit eating hands Rajeesh.

Didn't you watch the fucking video you fucking nerd? I bet you're one of those who have a fucking thinkpad just to watch anime and masturbate to it while you stroke the fingertip sensor to pretend you actually use it even thought it barely works in your shitty arch linux rice that explodes every day of the fucking week.

>mactoddler
>talking about explosions
lmao
the fuck outta here with your bombbooks

Anti apple fags are so insecure that they have copy pastas ready to post at any apple thread

lel

Macbooks are objectively the best notebooks in the market. Only a jelly poorfag would disagree.

>twisting my words so you can post a shitty meme picture

Graspring through straws I see, oh well, enjoy using your shitpad for shit posting, it's no better than adding a keyboard and a mouse to a fucking phone.

>Macbooks are objectively the best notebooks in the market

If by "best" you mean fashion accessory to go with your handbag you colossal pillow-biting homo.

>mactoddlers are so insecure they have to made daily post purchase rationalization threads to defend getting scammed at buying $200 chinktrash marked up 500%

Yep once again all we get are meme words from jelly poorfags

Every time there is a thread about macbooks that is all we get. Memeposting and reaction faces.

Never. I repeat ___never____ someone posted a superior notebook.

Why? because it doesn't exist.

REMINDER THAT YOU PAY ALMOST 2 GRAND FOR A 1.2 PROCESSOR BRANDED BY APPLE

LUL AT LEAST THE PIECE OF SHIT IS STURDY AM I RIGHT GUYS???? EVEN A FUCKING THINKPAD X220 IS MORE POWERFUL THAT THIS SHIT

Post a single memebook that isn't a throttling overheating 100+ degrees celcius piece of shit.

PROTIP: You can't.

I wish she would throw me around like that.

>superior notebook

>THIS IS HOW YOU FIX A COFFEE SPILL IN A THINKPAD

youtu.be/nEyk4O_zl-Y?t=4m50s

why are people giving this retard woman attention? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

>the video is in the kitchen

>superior service

mine isnt

>being this superior

>posting a picture with 10 year old notebooks

that is how mad you are

>macfag can't name a single memebook that isn't a throttling overheating 100+ degrees celcius piece of shit.

We're still waiting.

:^)

That camera work is triggering me.

-

Also completely forgetting the other manufacturers like Dell and HP who had the same issue.

>superior customer service

>Reminder that macbooks are the sturdiest laptops out there.
>stops working after the water spill test
There are a number of laptops available that would still work after that.

so mad

At least Dell and HP issued a recall and weren't total kikes like Apple who had to be defeated in a class action lawsuit before admitting fault.

Yep, I told you already, mine isnt.

Still waiting for a superior notebook.

YOU'RE FORGETTING THAT THINKPAD USERS ARE OBESE MAN CHILDREN THAT USE SYSTEM DATED A DECADE AGO, AND FEEL SUPERIOR BECAUSE CHANGING THE RAM AND THE STORAGE WILL DEFINITIVELY MAKE THAT DECADE OLD MACHINE AS GOOD AS A RECENT MACHINE LUL

>superior

>tfw have to sound like a douchebag and ask for soy or almond milk because of lactose intolerance.

This is a picture depicting how people actually work in NASA.

Please notice the type of equipment they are using in this picture.

Thank you..

>implying that thinkpads aren't literally the most sturdiest laptops to ever exist
>lying to spies

>macfag can't name a single memebook that isn't a throttling overheating 100+ degrees celcius piece of shit.
>NOT A SINGLE ONE

We're still waiting.

>Please notice the type of equipment they are using in this picture.

Yes, on the planet. Fag-books cannot pass the rigorous tests needed for use in orbit in the space station - you know, where the real work goes on.

Mine isnt mate.

Meant for

When your arguments against a product are calling users faggots and dumb you know you have something really good.

Its not just good. Its magicâ„¢

>When your arguments against a product are calling users faggots and dumb you know you have something really good.

Stay salty. :^)

At least Im not the one with pictures of faggots saved in my computer

spotted the REPUBLIC OF GAYMURS 360 NOSCOPE GAYMAN gaymur

You're a tard. Every thinkpad except the newer knock-off macbooks are much easier to service than anything Apple has ever made. There are free service manuals for every model, so every you could figure out how to service them.

But you love fagbooks. Admit it, you are a latent homosexual. Come on now :^)

Did you run out of pictures or you are just ashamed of posting more from your collection?

>being a tech enthusiast who purchases a walled garden

You're a tech cuck. Enjoy using the "ecosystem" created by your control freak guru who was a Jamal-tier father.

>superior use-case

>tfw some Sup Forums users will probably die without knowing apple magic

I have a varied collection. All to raise the blood pressure of iDiots

Razor Ramon is fucking awesome.

way to undermine your point.

FOOOOOOO!

_

>2005
wew
How mad are you?

Even if it is true that apple has more faggots using, why would I care? Im not intimidated by fags.

If they choose apple is probably because they care about fashion and Apple products are not only the best products but they are also the ones with the superior design.

Its just the way it is..

>show thinkpad delusionals video proof
>still in denial

>video proof

Good, good. Justify your shitty purchase.

I'll bet you do important work on your macbook

>NOT A SINGLE ONE

We're still waiting.

>CNET
>WOMEN
Should I really take this seriously?

So basically you people are gonna deny the fact that in the video is shown how resitance the macbook is in several cases just because of the host and company that produced the video?

That's next level denial. I'll go ahead and ignore that kids are dying from cancer because an artist that I don't like said that we should help them out.

Fucking thinkpad nerds..

How is that justifying a shitty purchase?

I love my mb

nice projection

k?

>not just drinking your coffee black

>muh anecdotal evidence

If they really want to stress test it, there are scientific methods for doing so. This video, like the product itself, is just marketing bullshit.

Who gives a shit about that MacBook, look at her feet. I would suck on those toes so hard, hnng.

Those were donated from apple to NASA, and on top of that NASA used their own OS on there and not Oh es eccs

Hey macfags, please educate yourself and follow the teachings of our lord and saviour Louis Rossman.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfrYOWlKJ_g

>How is that justifying a shitty purchase?
>I love my mb

You are defending yourself by defending others that also have a fag-book. Your self-esteem is that low you are defending an inanimate object on an image board.

>nice projection

Ha! Maybe, if I didn't already do important work on my ThinkPad. Try again Freud.

/THREAD
T
H
R
E
A
D