it makes you think, huh?

Yes

>implying that shitskin is AMD's CEO

ceo willing to take the smallest salary

thx again america!

IN

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOO

There's a difference between respectable human beings who are from India and curryniggers tho

might as well be. He's the only reason why AMD is still relevant

t. Rajesh Patel

t. patel

Respectable humans don't smell like curry 24/7

Respectable human beings actually poo in the LOO

>respectable human beings who are from India
india*

>AMD CEO: Indian

Shocking, isn't it? Theres actually like 3% of the population that's tolerable. Rest are curryniggers yeh

As we said in Delhi

"The success of the Indian makes jealousy in the American"

50+ Celsius

gr8 sexxexx

No indians are tolerable. Don't fool yourself.

First a designated street, now a designated world!

>Amazon's fastest growing region
>soon to be Amazon's largest software engineering and development center outside the US

Fucking idiots.

Do Amazon sell loos?

>Lisa Su asked him to came back and gave him a nice enough paycheck to stay
>He's the 'only' reason

Taiwan, you morons. wouldn't matter if any of these CEOs are indian, they all move out of their shitty country when they get successful.

Taiwan is the capital city of Korea, which is a province in India, dumbass.

t. /poo/ wannabes tryhards

yes

also I don't know why Amazon thinks I live in SC

t. Sanjay Gupta

You always say that, rajesh

ah, you've heard those ads too? I hear Mr. Gupta whenever I'm with my dad and's he's listening to Mark Levin.

>all white men
>no problem

>all brown men
>FFFUCKING POO IN THE LOO

superpooer

Sup Forums has become nothing more than unfunny assholes parroting jokes that other unfunny assholes came up with. These threads are so fucking stupid. You're a bunch of morons.

i want to smell pajeet's stinky wagie cock

yes, i am ready

2030 hype

AMD: American company, founded by Americans
Google: American company, founded by Americans
Microsoft: American company, founded by Americans.

CEOs come and go. You want a real test? Let your country create a company as large and powerful as any of the above three.

India is also the only nation who has nuclear weapons and also has yet to sign the non-proliferation treaty.

Are they onto something?

It's inevitable that India becomes a superpower just because of how many people there are. When India eventually ends up more powerful than America, what will Americans do?

fortune.com/global500/

Indian Oil above Google (Alphabet)

AMD not even on the list

>Indian Oil

LOL

Ah yes, oil. There's a viable long-term strategy.

Not an argument

>CEOs come and go. You want a real test? Let your country create a company as large and powerful as any of the above three.
Tata Group is hueg and has been around for 100+ years, you're better off shilling Nvidia than shitposting this badly, even just a POO IN LOO would be a better post
There's a bunch of other companies big companies, India is a major economy and a big country
They came too late to the days of NPT's being in vogue, they only developed them so they could nuke Pakistan someday

Cool. Indian Oil is #119 on the list. There are Chinese, Japanese, German, Brazilian, Dutch, British, Thai, Norwegian, French, Swiss, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Russian, Mexican, Venezuelan, and American companies in the 118 companies bigger than Indian Oil.

...do you know why the Chinese, Japanese, German, Brazilian, Dutch, British, Thai, Norwegian, French, Swiss, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Russian, Mexican, Venezuelan, and Americans do not make threads like these?

Nice way to move the goalpost m8

See

move there and sell them cheeseburgers... hopefully by that time they'll eat beef. if not americans are truly fucked.

You are correct. I did not expect that India had a company as large as Google. Maybe it will help trigger a bit of self reflection: For me, to do some research before I make an argument. For you, to give some thought to the fact that India's largest company is on par with a search engine.

Steve Jobs was half Indian too my friend.

>Alphabet's portfolio encompasses several industries, including technology, life sciences, investment capital, and research. Some of its subsidiaries include Google, Calico, GV, Google Capital, X, and Google Fiber.

You know that's the value of Alphabet Inc. right? It's pretty overvalued and they hold much more than Google
Apple is worth twice than Google while literally being nothing more than a brand, it's a hueg bubble even worse than the dot com bubble

>tfw I'm eating Indian food right now

I have never eaten Indian food
I want to try curry because the girls in Non Non Biyori and Yotsuba love curry, but I feat I won't be able to poo in the loo
Will I poo outside the loo If I try it? Is it made of poo?

You've really never had curry in your entire life?

No, I only know about it because of my chink cartoons and memes

Gotta say dude it's pretty fucking good

Have a vegetable curry, highest percentage chance of no poo.

>it's a hueg bubble even worse than the dot com bubble
Long term, oil is going to run out. Check the link about the big 500 companies, and see how many of India's big companies are oil.

>I have never eaten Indian food
You have been wasting your life. Go get some Indian food right now.

holy kek that image
im always up for a daily poo thread
t.ghandi

Only retarded Sup Forums people give a flying fuck about a CEO's skin color or nationality.

>superpower
You can't be a superpower without a good military. India currently has the worst service rifle in existence and recent estimates by the Indian government states that India only has enough functioning ammunition to last for 10 days in a war.

>Long term, oil is going to run out. Check the link about the big 500 companies, and see how many of India's big companies are oil.
Half the companies there are oil, there's a few Indian companies there that aren't oil

>No amazon prime
It's like you don't want Bezos to run your life.

Taiwan > India

>implying they can't buy glorious russian surplus

>Half the companies there are oil
Five out of seven companies there are oil.

Their service rifle is chambered in 5.56 NATO you idiot.

Shut up you fucking gun nerd

You're fucking retarded.

>Tata Group is hueg and has been around for 100+ years
>your biggest group
>Still does not have the total assets equivalent to any of the top 5 American companies

Took them 100+ years to not even be in the top 10 market capitalization.

Congrats.

Stop giving them aid and watch them starve in a week.