Thoughts on this build? Trying to keep it under 500$...

Thoughts on this build? Trying to keep it under 500$. Gonna be using to play overwatch and general shit like watch movies and shitpost.

pcpartpicker.com/list/yFrHxY

I'm thinking of waiting for the RX 480 and using that instead of the R7 370. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
logicalincrements.com/
pcpartpicker.com/user/Chaddt/saved/WzTLrH
pcpartpicker.com/list/F9Ft6X
pcpartpicker.com/list/9wYHxY
pcpartpicker.com/product/Jsdqqs/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rrt418pkr1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
>startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
>logicalincrements.com/

honestly not too bad.
my build is here
pcpartpicker.com/user/Chaddt/saved/WzTLrH
I'd ditch the i3, but thats just me.
really wanted an SSD but super stoked with having 1tb and really have not complaints about boot time.

Is this considered tech support though? My bad if it is. Not familiar with this board.

nah we have part picker threads all the time, ignore the autist, he's probably just mad he stained his anime pillow.

ok thanks : )

>implying pcpartpicker threads are good for this board
kill yourself and go back to Sup Forums

found the l337 Sup Forumseek..

u faggot

seriously go back to Sup Forums, you can ask there about your shitty gaming pc

)Why are people on this board so angry
( ยด-`

shitposting makes everyone mad no matter what board it is

>you can ask there about your shitty gaming pc

I haven't posted a setup, I was just telling OP to ignore your faggot ass. Yes many PCs can play games, that doesn't mean that is their sole purpose. Why don't (((you))) ride out of here on that dick you rode in on.

>Why are people on this board so an/g/ry

because of faggots like this

Id say get an i5, but eh right now its good. But yes, definitely get the RX 480

Ty for advice!!

You ok lad? You seem mad?

you don't even need to go to Sup Forums to ask this shit

just use the fucking sticky or the /sqt/ thread they're there for a fucking reason

this thread shouldn't fucking exist

old Sup Forums was shit but at least it wasn't as filled with faggotry as it is now

I went a little over your budget, but here

where do i find the sticky?

>pcpartpicker.com/list/yFrHxY
lol,
pcpartpicker.com/list/F9Ft6X

u shouldn't fucking exist

>pcpartpicker.com/list/F9Ft6X
On dropping the SSD in favor of an HDD, Probably not as bad as most people think. Had my SSD die on me two days ago (already in the mail for RMA) so I reinstalled windows 8.1 to a mechanical drive in the mean time as it's not as much of a botnet as windows 10, and has a faster boot time than windows 7 (about 15 seconds from power switch to fully booted windows). Honestly, mechanical drives are not so bad.

I have that case. It's pretty shitty. Get a better case...

That's a decent build. If you want to give yourself an upgrade path for the future, I'd go with a Z170 motherboard and faster ram. The H110 chipset only supports up to 2133, and it seems that Skylake performs better with faster ram - although it's not that big a difference.

Anyway, do wait for the RX 480, at least until we see benchmarks from a third party and maybe the announcment of a gtx 1060 (although knowing nvidia this probably will wait a little bit).

I'm assuming you're reusing a storage HDD you already have as well? Because having only 250Gb would be very limiting.

What would you suggest for storage then?

dude op 480 is perfect for you, you'll still be under 500. Wait and you'll have a nice card.

Ok thanks : )

A small SSD like you chose and a mechanical drive for storage.

Thoughts on this anyone?

pcpartpicker.com/list/9wYHxY

This cooler master case is better.

You should be permanently banned.

Go for faster ram and get a dual channel kit. Go for 16Gb, ram is cheap right now.
120Gb is very small. Get at least 250, you look like you could afford a 500gb ssd though. Also, don't get a kingston v300.
Don't buy a 980 unless you have to buy RIGHT NOW. Wait for the 1070, which is better and cheaper, or even the 1080 if you want that.

Either get the 6600k or drop down to 6500 if you aren't planning to OC.

Everything this guy said. 120GB SSD is probably too small, you'll find yourself having to manage what's on it far too often and it will just become an inconvenience.
buying a video card right now is a bad idea. Wait a month or still you have a good idea of what the current gen video card price/performance norm is. I can guarantee you that you will get a far better deal with just a bit of patience. In the mean time, just pull a video card from your current rig.

On this note, if you're not overclocking, you can probably save some money by getting a cheaper CPU cooler. Just got myself a T4 and it it's pretty fucking nice. Keeps my AMD cpu below 50C under load.

pcpartpicker.com/product/Jsdqqs/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rrt418pkr1

$1100 PC
8gb of ram...

not sure if trolling or just retarded