What do you on your phone when you're in public? Listen to music? Shitpost on Sup Forums?

What do you on your phone when you're in public? Listen to music? Shitpost on Sup Forums?

I don't really use my phone in public.

Music and GBA games

>when you're in public

>nintendo games in public

> Listen to music? Shitpost on Sup Forums?
also reading manga online

>smug anime reaction images

Browse web

Music, shitposting with Clover or drifting in the 90s with Initial D Street Stage.

Browse pol on my 6 inch screen at maximum brightness, laugh audibly, listen to music with headphones.

Same, because all the people walking down the sidewalk with their faces buried in their phones is fucking annoying. Watch where the fuck you're going. You know, one of these days I'm just going to pull my dick out and smack the phone out of their hands with it.... See how they like that shit.

Initial D had a site up that allowed free access to listen to songs, "imeem" I think. It got owned by YouTube or something and was taken down.

Could not find proper initial D Eurobeat since.

Leave it in my pocket while I play my psp

send and recieve phone calls and texts
anything else is autism

>bling bling wahoo!

>Sounds fun, but dat social stigma.

Red flags.

BTW I still have a first gen PSP and want to play emulators on it since I really not interested in games.

Can I still get homebrew or is it botnet now?

I use android N to go split screen on my nexus 6p in landscape mode

i have youtube open on the left, and Sup Forums open on the right

how many other phones can do that right now?

oh wait... none

Ankidroid, and browse Sup Forums when no one is looking.

i always feel nervous scrolling the catalog in font of ppl

Play crash royale
get mad
unistall
reinstall after a month or two
repeat

>going in public

GET THE FUCKING SUMMER ASS NORMIEs OFF THIS BOARD

Both

Listen to my jams, facebook, surfing Sup Forums for a bit. Just gave my sister my phone tho, need to get myself a new one soon

My 3 year old Galaxy S4 does this.

If I am going out in the public, I might as well observe humanity

I pay attention to what I'm doing and stay off my phone because I am an adult.

Normal people always have their phones with them in public, even if they don't always use them.

You know, before the current gen it was considered perfectly normal to be playing on a Nintendo handheld in public... if you were a kid.

I mostly read ebooks because my phone can't handle more. Lately I've found a book with fun math riddles from 1950s for middle school students. Perfect for moderate tie-ups like riding a bus or waiting on a bus stop. I memorize one riddle and try to do it in my head. So far I've done 80 out of 180.

Unless I'm stuck waiting for more than 10 minutes, I don't use my phone in public unless I need to look something up, like if I need to pick up something from a store but want to price match it first. Or double check my shopping list etc... You know, practical things like a normal human being. Not a retarded sperglord watching chinese cartoons while standing awkwardly in a store.

Good time to read tech-related articles and pdfs