What size of graphics card do i need to watch anime at HD 60fps? can i use a compact one, or do i need full size. Also...

what size of graphics card do i need to watch anime at HD 60fps? can i use a compact one, or do i need full size. Also, graphics card advice general (pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jMNoLM17p7ivn0zngZB1FqrSvK2bnjJ1M_QJgsK1Ty4/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you serious

he's an anime watching loser, of course hes serious

Animes don't tend to be released in 60fps

Anime is usually produced at 24fps

i want to watch it at HD 60fps. what GPU do i need...

GTX 1070, at a miniumum

anime computer

1- Are you watching on a small screen, or a large screen?
2- Are you watching aname with or without subtitles?
3- Is the aneme over, or is it mid-season?
4- What is your budget?
5- Is the anemi pirated, or are you watching media you legally own?

epic this

Really depends on how good it is. If we're talking Ergo Proxy, you'll want a GTX 1070 at least.

That said, if you want to make sure your framerate doesn't dip below 60 during the major plot points (these are very graphics intensive), I'd go with a 1080 just to be safe.

>If we're talking Ergo Proxy
Please, no. This had such a strong start, only to devolve into utter trash in the last few episodes.

And this phenomenon is apparently quite common in Chinese animi. Lots of shows start really good, then have terrible ending episodes.

Animes aren't produced at 60fps dumbass. There's an obscure experimental way to interpolate frames and 97% of the time it will look like shit. Seriously just stop.

Probably about a 12 inch card will do

as disappointing as that is, there's a reason for it
the first few episodes were written before they had a director as a sort of pilot
when they showed him he liked it and signed on, but decided to take the plot in a more psychological (dumb) direction

Dumb anime poster

That is too bad. They had the chance to make an excellent Korean amine in Ergo Proxy, but it ended up a failure.

Also, anyone wanna comment on my aname list? Currently watching Cowboy Bebop.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jMNoLM17p7ivn0zngZB1FqrSvK2bnjJ1M_QJgsK1Ty4/edit#gid=0

>only to devolve into utter trash in the last few episodes.

But user, those are the major plot points.

watch non non biyori
it's dumb as h*ck, especially when you compare it to the first 3 or so episodes

Sup Forums the type of board that fall for retard bait?

AMD is the only GPU that supports anime

Do you guys think Daru used GNU/Linux to hack into SERN?

You need this one

Looks like a stomach-churner.

it's extremely good and you need to watch it
pic related Best Girl

you should watch Mouretsu Pirates, it was really good. Check out Yuyushiki and Aiura as well. Don't watch Attack on Titan it's real bad. Definitely watch Robotics;Notes if you're going to watch Steins;Gate, but watch it after. Don't watch Umineko, seriously. Watch "Kamisama no Memochou" it has computers. Strongly suggest Flying Witch and Koukaku no Pandora from the last couple seasons. Rocket Girls has space travel, and imo you should watch Sky Girls before Strike Witches; it's not as good but Strike Witches is literally great so it's not fair to compare them.

Every product in their universe in some kind of absurd parody of a real world one

So yes

this is important too. and Tamayura.

i think you posted the wrong picture, user

and do not under any circumstances watch shinsekai yori it was straight up garbo. One of the worst I've ever seen and I've seen some real bad animes.

I will add these to the list of enami to filter. Thanks!

no you should watch them instead of doing that thing

How am I supposed to watch Taiwanese aneme if I do not organiz it into a list first?

>yui's squishy boobs
i came

i think I didn't

its a towel. please do not ejaculate to anime girls its harmful

this & also it's ritsu pretending to be yui (she has to pretend to be a better girl since she's the least good)

shes actually very good, and cute. here's the official ranking list
MIO:
akiyama mio
BEST GIRL:
yui ritsu mugi azunyan i guess
ALSO THE BEST BUT A DISTINCT GROUP:
jun & ui

wrong
nerd

exhibit a

Fucking love you falcon.

exhibit b

im saying she's the best best which is why she needs her own category u absolute baka

i know I just wanfed to psot that

this statement about her room CANNOT be true due to photographic evidence provided by TAINAKA RITSU of dirty pantsu etc lying everywhere. please don't troll.

I'm sorry but if u see exhibit a you'll see that she's the most well proportioned so thus it can't be a lie

>>Sup Forums

ALSO further proof re: ritsu is the least good

1. Anime isn't produced at 60fps, but I'm sure you figured that out after 20 anons made an explicit point of it, but I'll assume you want to watch other type of 60fps video.

great troll

I assume this is a troll post but I'll answer it anyway:

If you're not rendering anything, that is, running CAD applications, video composition software [adobe after effects, avid, etc], or gaming, you do NOT need a graphics card.

Integrated graphics can handle 4k video at 60fps just fine, a nicer graphics card will do absolutely nothing to improve the quality or flow of media playback.

Yeah right, nice try reddit

Clearly he wants to SVP.

Because he is a faggot.

With an A10-7850k on windows I can't push FHD@85fps without dropping some. And that's not even at highest fidelity.

It's sad to say but you probably do need a dedicated gpu to watch animu.

AMD APU for

>Integrated graphics can handle 4k video at 60fps just fine
Nah, it really can't depending on the use case. The faggot OP is talking about anime at 60fps. This implies some sort of interpolation software (Vapoursynth, SVP, etc.) as based Japan refuses to draw anime tiddies at 60. This shit can choke out even mid and high tier discreet cards depending on how fancy you want to get.