Pull request

>pull request
>corrected "teh" to "the" in comment

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Konloch/K-Script/pull/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pull request
>it's a bot who automatically changed all male pronouns to gender neutral
>their automated bot broke all my code, changing 'heavy_analytics' to 'theyavy_analytics'
I'm pretty sure it was a prank

That got a giggle out of me.

those bots are dead serious. they make a list of people that reject their PRs and work with github to get them banned

What else are you going to do? Leave the typo in there? Try to hide it in a commit that fixes a bug?

Are the people behind these bots the same ones that accused Github of sexism?

they should have change heavy_analytics to curvy_analytics

Who else would it be?

*changed

I don't believe you.

>pull request
>Removes all letter 'o's from variable names
>Reason is that o looks like 0
>All my variables called 'count1' , 'count 2' etc. would be changed
>Script is actually tallying up numbers of people with disease
>'total_sick_count'
>Accept it
Kek

Leave it in. It's not a significant enough problem to pollute the commit history with yet another commit given that it's easy to understand what is meant.

lmao

>PR
>good code
>check the profile
>cis white male
>close as WONTFIX

curvey_mutuallyagreedsexytics, anal is oppressive.

Sick joke cunt

I think you mean
Beautiful_allpenetrationandpseudopenetrationisrape, shitlord

I wish someone would send such a PR to my repo so I could blow them the fuck out.

Yeah but it offends my OCD.

>PR
>His commits are in the past tense

To be honest No one cares about your shit code to begin with fampai

you know generally people treat OCD. it's not something that we just let you run rampant with. if it's affecting your ability to work and stuff then you should really be getting it treated.

tell the faggot thats why you use a real font with a striked 0 instead of their noob tier font

>github.com/Konloch/K-Script/pull/1
>-print "All done nigga"
>+print "All done!"
>Remove racist words.
>This pull request was made by a human.

Missed the joke mate

My doctor won't give me.any OCD medicine, he doesn't believe my self diagnosis even though I read like ten Wiki pages and took several Facebook quizzes.

Damn this is good

here's hoping that a nigger cracks his skull open with a brick.

Reject the PR and change it in the next cycle of documentation fixups. Tell them that if they want their 'contribution' to be acknowledged in the commit history their diff needs to be longer than their commit message.

>bot

Automatically rejected without further consideration. Reported to GitHub for Terms of Service violation, ref section A2:

>2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.