Since there won't be any new hardware at WWDC I went ahead and ordered one of these

Since there won't be any new hardware at WWDC I went ahead and ordered one of these.

Not gonna lie, I'm fucking hyped. What am I in for?

MacBook thread. MacBook owners ONLY.

>What am I in for?

Regret when Apple announces new hardware at WWDC.

It's shit. Ditched my macbook air for an asus transformer and the only thing I miss is the screen.

This

That won't be an issue since Apple has the best returns policy in the business.

It's an amazing machine. If you need it for casual work/internet stuff nothing will beat it.

Good computer shitty cooling system

Better return it unused, don't remove even if from plastic seal

Why don'y you read the policy first dipshit.

I don't give a fuck about reading policy, especially US one. Hope you dropkick retard get refused from return. How hard was it to wait 4 days to you? fucking idiot millennial

??

Here's my advice to you, Euroshit: You've already been thoroughly embarrassed once in this thread. Any further participation by you will surely guarantee that you will only be made to look like more of a dick and cement your already poor reputation even more. Drop the trip and start over.

Aesthetically pleasing but boring. It's like an iPad with keyboard attached.

How could it be made exciting?

It turns into a jet engine if you try watching twitch on chrome.

>reputation
Sup Forums

>uses mac
Has audacity to talk about embarrassment.

Faggot reads macrumors or something and decides to not wait 4 days for WWDC.

Trusting some random faggot online for buying decision and not bothering to wait 4 days.

Thanks for sucking my dick though by replying to me. Purpose of me having a trip on this thread has fulfilled its purpose already.

I see that you ate too much shit from your hands.

>Using Chrome on a Mac

>watching twitch on chrome.
faggot.

>How could it be made exciting?

By having freedom to tinker. Most stuff is either soldered or locked down. Each to his own, I just prefer that little bit more freedom.

that UI still reminds me of vista

Didn't know faggots could get so angry.

I mean, you should've just waited a week to see, it's not like you actually need it right the fuck now.

That being said, I'm using a late 2013 model and it works perfectly. The performance could of course be better, but I don't play games on it, so it doesn't really matter. I also like the old style of trackpad more, even though you can't distinguish the new one from the old one it still feels wrong, and it is too sensitive. I guess you can probably set it up to work exactly like the old style one though.

All in all, I am very happy with my purchase, and I will probably use this one until it doesn't work anymore, which I guess will be in maybe 3-4 years. I have no idea what the lifespan of these things are since a lot of people just seem to sell theirs and upgrade fairly often. I have seen people at university using Macbooks from 2010 and earlier though, so I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'm in the same boat. Still using my late 2013 MacBook, see no reason to upgrade until it's broke. Performance suffers if you change the effective screen resolution, but oh well.

I scale the resolution to get more screen space, I imagine it would work better if I don't. But no way I'm having such a small screen to work with.

>I mean, you should've just waited a week to see, it's not like you actually need it right the fuck now.
this. what could you possibly gain from buying now rather than after, when all the dust has settled?

I spent ~$3,000 on a MBP around 3 years ago. It's specs are still better than low line MBPs that've came out since. I don't need the new MBP refresh but I do like the MacBook designs...

Very tempted to buy a new refresh (depending if they have the MB design) but if I do I may get the baseline model. Not sure yet... I may hold out another few years and not buy anything. There is no need on my side and this computer has a lot of specs I don't even utilize to its potential.

>I went aged and ordered one of these.

Isn't this image from before Mavericks? Doc icons still have skeuomorphism design. I'd suggest you buy a new macbook pro, rather than a three year old one.

I also have the late 2013.

What scales resolution do you use?

I use 1440x900, except when I need even more space, but I rarely do because I can just tab between programs and windows like I do on my desktop

>using a mac

PAJEET MY SON