How can PC compete?

Ok, since the PS4 has been sold for a few years, pc parts prices have decreased as well.

Show me a setup that can run these games (FO4, SW BF, AC S), even at low details, at the same price.

Rules:
- must include mouse, keyboard, cables, as the console has a controller and cables
- easy mode: games are free, the whole setup is 300€
- fair mode: each game is valued at 20€, the price they can reach on sale
- god mode: each game has its current steam or origin or amazon price, FO4 60€, AC 40€, SW 40€, GH 40€

Well, a computer is more expensive because you actually can do something with it other than playing games.

>Gayman console shit

/thread

If you think a computer is just designed to play games, don't get a computer.

I'm a compuuta.
Stop all the downloadin'!

What do you get with a PS4? A gaming and Netflix machine, nothing else.

What do you get with a PC? A gaming, word processing, movie watching, and everything else a console can do and can't do machine.

>word processing
Wow, good job at making shit exciting.
Do winfags spends all of their time in MS Office or some shit?

Put your PS4 in this. Now it's a computer.

Only reason it is that cheap is because the PS4.5 is going to be released making the original PS4 obsolete. You should have build a mighty gaming rig and had years of enjoyment.

I know this is bait but you should go back to Sup Forums if you think computers are only used for gayming :^)

You for got
L I N U X
I
N
U
X

>paying ~$50 for every game
>no upwards or downwards compatibility
>no way of upgrading a part of the system whatsoever

Confirmed bait. gtfo

Every new AAA steam release is $60

>AAA
Code word for the lowest common denominator, much like mainstream cinema.

People usually browse, watch movies, listen to some music, watch youtube.

If you want to do light office work, you can use office online apps in the browser. The PS4 browser isn't good nor fast, but i just tried it, and you should be able to type some report or letter in it.
You can use the console to send emails and all.

What do you do that's so power consuming that you need a PC?

As for me, it's /p/ related software, capture one just require a PC.

Now that sentence is bait.
After some time, these game go from 5 to 15€.
Not reaching humble bundle tier prices, but still nice prices.

> from 5 to 15€
> from one to three dinners
holy cow that's expensive

I'd disagree with this. Simple reason is... if you buy a games console you don't need to spend money on a gayming rig. A shitty office PC will do just fine.

But you can use the budget for the office pc to make it a gaming pc which can do your business better anyways.

You disagree that a PC can do more than a console simply because you can buy a console and a shitty office PC?

Wat?