Sup Forums can't decide what browser to use on Android

>Sup Forums can't decide what browser to use on Android

Obviously, the best Android browser is Chrome. Deal with it and enjoy it.

Lightning on fdroid

Buggy as fuck, adblocking doesn't even work well.

The stock browser on CyanogenMod (not that Gello one) while keeping WebView updated.

This is the patrician browser choice. It's fucking light while still having some functionality.

Firefox with uBlock Origin

Which bugs? How does adblocking not work? I use Lightning every day and have never experienced either

Slowwwwwww

>Wikipedia says IceCat is on android
>Can't find it in the app store
Reduced to using firefox

IceCatMobile is in the fdroid appstore.

Old opera mini was God tier. Before it switched to chromium.

I use Sleipnir for the looks and gestures.

I tried opera mini and it sucked so much it wouldn't load pages and was slow after a while.

Is chrome the only option? I use lightning for opening links but I want a normal browser

> Chrome removed tab app merging
Fucking WHY?

Lightning, easy choice. Only thing that bothers me about it is that clicking on the URL bar doesn't select all the text for you to easily delete

Whenever I see threads like this, I come to recommend Naked Browser, but someone else always beat me to it. But not this time.

Naked Browser

more like ugly browser

>not blocking all ad domains with xposed

It was terrible

and videos never work.

Pale Moon

Isn't tint browser better Than that?

Oh, but it does

no

I liked that, and apparently I'm not alone. You could switch between which you prefeered at least, now we don't have the option no more

nope

is slow as shit

god please be trolling

Opera man. Opera is the best.

Opera's the best though. Well then again Opera Max is basically system wide Opera Turbo, so I guess Firefox is a good choice as well.
>tfw Opera Max doesn't work on BB10OS

For some reason earlier today, Chrome on my Android decided to switch back to having all tabs encapsulated within the Chrome app, as opposed to the merged tabs and recent apps.

Apparently I'm the only one who actually liked it, but they seem to have removed that functionality entirely, with no way to re-enable that.

>not using Yandex

They're all shit in their very own special ways.
Best to install them all and slowly delete them as they piss you off one by one and see what you end up with.

If browswr

>some functionality

How do I get rid of this annoying pop up that keeps asking me to activate wifi phone calling

>Naked
>ugly
btfo of Sup Forums you fucking faggot

wat

They're all the same.

/thread

Only on poorfags dualcore phones

The interface the last time I tried it was not intuitive which is very appropriate considering the name. It's probably hands down the fastest though.