Post speeds faggots

speedtest.net/

>not using the html5 beta test

not bad, where do you live?

Fuck you, in Italy we have the best connection

Mine's alright I guess.

ok

>tfw I have to upload shit to my vps overnight if it's over 1gb
>tfw it's faster to USPS ship something on a usb3 flash drive if it's over 30gb, considering that I have to throttle uploads to 4-6mbit/s if they run during the day

And I pay around $25 USD including telephone service.

Do you have fiberoptic?

>not using speedtest-cli or speedof.me

am I too late to join in ?

Beware of my highspeed connection

wtf how

Also I need to prove because none of you would imagine how fast this is

yes
I don't live in a shithole.

Here this might make it faster.

we can know how slow it is, its called pressing F12 in chrome and doing the appropriate throttling

>I don't live in a shithole.
oooh,

gg

Maybe on other sites you are in disadvantage but not here. Images load just as slow for me.

>Chrome
Really, Sup Forums has some server issues now
I had a 50 VDSL before and they were much faster.

stop

on 150/150mbps here and Sup Forums images load near instantly except for the largest 3.5MB+ files which take only a moment anyway.

I also store the images on a RAMDisk so when I go back into a thread I dont have to reload all the images and they pop open instantly because of the RAMDisk speeds.

Just make it go away

Sup Forums has always been slow for me. 1-2mb jpg images take a couple of seconds to load sometimes. 2mb+ .png images can take up to 10 seconds.

I'm east coast US and I know the Sup Forums cloudflare servers are less than 30 miles from here.

Laos?

feels real good

Didn't feel like buying a faster router, so I'm pretty limited by what my Asus lets through.

I live in small town nowhere, what's even wrong with the rest of you?

I live in a shithole and I still have 1G+ up/down.

Sweden master race

Are you jealous of my 4g mobile network?

Just got internet installed about 15 minutes ago. Same speed and company I was using previously but a new apartment.

hmm i saw the deal on this package the day it came out. Was going to get it but then I was like meh. Good shit though.

This is over wifi as I'm taking a shit right now

What's up with the slow upload speeds?

>Sonic.net
Gotta go fast

>DOCSIS

shit isps selling connections like 100/10

His ISP hosts a server and gives him 1Gbit internet.

If he tested on a server that wasn't on his ISPs network it would probably be shit.

Gotta love orlando

It's pretty stable overall.

So I live in Toronto and I'm not familiar with decent down up speeds but looking at you guys looks like Rogers is fucking me in the ass?
I have the triple package with TV and Phone and I find my Internet connection to be decent at best with netflix and streaming in general being fine but file DL is shit.
What kind of an upgrade plan do I ask for if I don't want to spend more than $60 alone for Internet?

>tl;dr Any of you guys in Canada with a good ISP with great down up speeds?

Both of these are rogers, so yeah, you're getting fucked.

Jesus.
I actually decided to use my netgear router instead of their Rogers branded modem/router because that was causing network in and outs.
Do you think my netgear could be causing slowdowns? Or should I call Rogers?

If you call rogers they will tell you to use their router so I'd do both. Call them and switch back and see if it helps.

Calling to find out what speeds you're paying for would be good too.

You might just be paying for an old speed tier they dont offer anymore but since you never changed anything they kept you at the same speeds for years.

But you wont know until you call and find out.

probably should use the rogers one. I was getting 30/2 before I upgraded mine and now it's it 120/10 lol also do what this guy is saying

I was on FiOS 30/30 until a few months ago when my two-year contract expired and I got a call from the retention department to renew. Apparently they don't offer 30/30 anymore so they wanted to bump us up to 50/50 and raise our bill by $15/mo. Worked out a deal so I ended up practically doubling my speed for $10 less than what I was paying for 30/30.

FiOS as well, $65/month

50/5, around 45 US shekels with telephone service