110k hearts and 110k shares in minutes

>110k hearts and 110k shares in minutes

Was it bots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty suspicious.
Posts generally have a lot more likes than retweets.

Oh vey shut it down

who knows, maybe it was trolls using this to make fun of her, since she deleted her emails

also, I expected her to delete this tweet as well so I lked and screenshoted it too

lets get that trump post 220k each also
anyone here have a decent botnet available?

Hi I m pajeet from Microsoft
I can borrow you 50millions active computers for this purpose.

Bing and Microsoft start to be based, when it comes to freedom of speech (unlike jewgle)

>maybe it was trolls using this to make fun of her
She tweeted equal work for equal pay as a bad thing. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a troll.

I don't really follow American politics, but are the only real choices now between Hillary and Trump?

I thought Bernie was going to win it hands down.

Bernie lost, our only hope is Gary Johnson.

[spoiler] he'll get rekt too [/spoiler]

Democrats are corrupt as fuck.
Bernie didn't stand a chance.

Nope, hillary played the feminism card and now it's basically trump or hillary unless she gets indicted and she won't.

Trumpo just got wrecked in his own shit.

i would have retweeted it if she had replied 'log off'

Suicide watch

#savage

Bernie never had a chance brother. This isn't a Sup Forums thing fyi though it's going to sound like it.

Hilary is super deep in with the jews and Hialry's campaign has been actively sabotaging Bernie's.

The only independent person who's made it to the top is Trump so as shit as all the choices are, he's probably our best bet for not dying anytime soon.

Trump retaliates

Weak.
I think he was flustered.

There never were any real choices. You had a retarded man, a racist, and a criminal.

US politics in a nutshell.

>Wanting to enforce the law makes you a racist

>These are the leading presidential candidates.
Absolutely fucking pathetic. Sitting there arguing like children on Twitter. And they both have the potential to take charge of one of the leading global powers.

God help us all.

He abandoned us.

Well, if the law is racist.

Gary Johnson only needs to get 5% so in 2020 it will be a 3 party system because that way the LP can get federal funding too.

racism
ˈreJsJz(ə)m/
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

How the fuck can a law be racist?

fuckin #rekt

Nobody even knows who Gary Johnson is, and he looks like a fag.

3 party never.

He was never here to begin with.

§(1). p. 2 - No niggers allowed within the borders of the country.

Laws can enforce systematic racism.
>Jim Crow laws

>tfw comfy Hillary supporter watching her obliterate crazy Bernie first and Trump next

Gonna be nice seeing all 50 states go solid blue.

literally "DELETE THIS"

future election campaigns will be fought in memes. mark my words.

>Laws can enforce systematic racism.
Yeah, the laws themselves aren't racist, the people making them are.

>Jim Crow laws
>They mandated de jure racial segregation in all public facilities in states of the former Confederate States of America, starting in 1890 with a "separate but equal" status for African Americans.
>separate but equal
Not a very good example.

>This isn't a Sup Forums thing
>Hilary is super deep in with the jews
Riiight.

You guys realize any tweets ACTUALLY WRITTEN by HC are signed with a

>-H

Anything else is her dedicated Twitter manager or some bullshit. I believe Trump writes his own shit though

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

>HA HA HA HA HA

>HC
Whatever happened to HILLDOG? I enjoyed that.

She got social media sites to suppress Benghazi news when it first happened, she is in cahoots with them so it isn't that much of a stretch.

PLS DELET

What are you even saying?

>presumptive democratic nominee is posting shit a 13 year old tumblr troll would.

American politics, everyone.

>one of the most popular twitter slums run by a presidential candidate tells the least-liked on twitter candidate to fuck off
No. Twitter is just fast and Hillary has a lot of people following her accounts. She has over 6 million people following her. If even 10% of them happened to look at twitter and check her posts then that would more than account for it.

You should see the Britbongs.
>literally having sex with pigs
>ed balls day

>even knowing what goes on on Reddit

And they call me the cancer

Fuck off loser