You guys gonna pick one of these up tomorrow?

You guys gonna pick one of these up tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

geforce.com/whats-new/articles/mirrors-edge-catalyst-and-geforce-gtx-1070-game-ready-driver-released
e-tec.at/frame1/details.php?art=223166
geforce.com/hardware/10series/geforce-gtx-1070#_ga=1.52516527.621015682.1465306938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, I'm not gay.

geforce.com/whats-new/articles/mirrors-edge-catalyst-and-geforce-gtx-1070-game-ready-driver-released

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

More importantly when the f*ck are non founders edition cards coming out for 1080
£619 for a shitty blower fan is r*tarded

lies, this place is filled with /fit faggots who ram dragon dildos up their asses.

if you don't have a 1440p monitor then you're literally throwing your money in the garbage can by purchasing these new cards.

yes but not tomorrow but in a few weeks with an aftermarket cooler

I'm aiming at 144Hz@1080p so frames above 60 do count ;)

that's true.

*if you don't have a 1440p OR a 144hz monitor, then you're literally cucking yourself into mindless consumerist waste without any benefit.

Yes I am. It's going in this case.

>One
>One
>One

GTFO.

SLI or bust.

There's nothing gay about fucking a dragon dildo whilst sucking on another one.

If you can't take XL dragon dildos you are pretty much a pussy who can't appreciate the patrician art of anal stretching.

is self-censoring a meme now, or are you a shit eating, fucking r*tard?

I need 8GB of RAM for my GTAV anime total coversion mod

also blender rendering

coming from a gtx750ti

What are the lengths of the GTX 1080/1070? I'm not sure they'll fit in my old FT02.

Your opinion is pure shit. VR, people who have older cards and these releases fall in their upgrade cycle..and a whole host of other reasons make this just another fucking card release you stupid fucking faggot. People who want to upgrade will, those who don't won't..little faggots that can't..can't.

>Duh..if you don't have a 1440p monitor your throwin money away..

What about folks with triple wide 144hz setups.running at 5760x1080...you think they will not benefit over say a 770,780, 970,980?

You are an idiot and should just keep your simple minded thoughts to yourself.

>You guys gonna pick one of these up tomorrow?
If i knew what fucking time it goes on sale

retard

i have a 770

i can't run witcher 3 or dark souls at max settings with it

how am i throwing money away again

Already got mine faggot.

>1440p OR a 144hz monitor
>tfw 1440p 144Hz monitor
Get this NoVideo garbage out of here. If the 1080Ti doesn't have HBM2 then AMD takes the ultra high, mid, and the low end this cycle.

which model? I've got a 760 sc acx 2gb from evga. Is it better than my card? hoping to pick up a 970 tomorrow

Anyone know the release time of the 1070

I'm waiting for the STRIX version. I also just got a 1440p 144hz monitor so I can't fucking wait.

this exactly what i want to know

Where the fuck can you get one of these for less than 500 dollars? The prices are gonna be fucking stupid for months.

>he uses SLI unironically

Who the fuck still has a 1440p moniter.

why would anyone buy before mass benchmark tests are out?
Stick with your current GPU until you see the 1080 and 480 put to the test. Don't get jewed by brand loyalty.

>Stick with your current GPU
Some of us are first time buyers/don't have an older GPU.

Mine just broke a few weeks ago. Had it for several years. Now going to buy a 1070

wait you double nigger. Borrow a friend's GPU or use integrated graphics for two months until you see real benchmarks. Unless you're a loyal Nvidia cockslave.

I'll get one when I can get the non-founders edition at retail price. All this founders edition and short supply shit is putting an extra month or so on finishing my new rig.

you should still wait for benchmarks for the 480 first. If you're a first time buyer you will fuck things up on your first build. Don't go all out without knowing exactly what you're getting into.

im stil using gtx 670 with phenom x4 and im thinking about buying 1070 (in few months of course, im not retarded) or getting i5 2500K + 1070 because im not sure if phenom will cockblock gpu's performance

I've been a PC gamer on my toaster laptop for a while now so I've been following all the GPU news for a while now. I have a 1440p monitor so I'm going to go with an aftermarket 1070 once retailers stop overcharging for them because muh demand.

>370USD
>comes out to around 500AUD
>should probably cost around 600AUD
>will actually cost 700AUD
Fuck.

my monitor isnt even 1080 and im upgrading

>450USD
ftfy

Nah. I'm waiting for Big Pascal.

Any idea when we'll see non-founders cards being sold closer to the msrp?

>it's the 10th already in my time zone (I live in the western US, so by the time it's the 10th here its the 10th in most of the world)
>the NDA for the AIB partner cards still hasn't lifted
>I can't even buy the Founders Edition if I wanted to fall for that bullshit

>people think you can't simply purchase a new monitor later and plug it in

Really makes u think huh......

>sold closer to the msrp
When the 1180 comes out.

Just saw on ocuk they're mostly priced around £400, some £450 for ones with more fans. They've removed the listings now but there was also a MSI blower fan 1070 listed at 350!!!!!

Only saw Asus inno3d and MSI, Asus had a strix rgb for £450 and a normal air cooled for £400

Honestly... Best Buy really doesn't have half bad deals if you're looking for a new rig.

Does it have meme RAM like the 970 or is it actually decent?

Saw it too. Absolutely ridiculous prices. No way I'm paying a £150 premium versus the 970's launch price. Guess an RX 480 is on the cards...

IT'S THE 10TH ALREADY
LET ME BUY YOUR STUFF NVIDEA
PLEEEAAAAASEEEEEEE

ya does anyone remember what time the 1080s went up?

540-599€ for 1070, no thanks. Maybe I'll buy used 1080 when 1080ti comes out.

>tfw searching all sites to see where I can buy one but none have them up yet

whyyyyyy I know you have them at least show prices for preorders you fuckers

I can't wait until all you idiots get deprecated immediately in Q4 by sudden dual releases

>1070
>being poor

Stay salty user.
Meanwhile I will enjoy my 1080

Playing what, out of interest? There hasn't been an interesting AAA gayme release since The Witcher 3 over a year ago. Certainly nothing that requires a 1080 anyway, even if you do play something like Overcuck.

no its trash also look how well the 1080 is doing

>enjoying the 1080
see

>Amazon
>where people who don't own the product can review it
epic

>500€ for an entry level GPU
e-tec.at/frame1/details.php?art=223166

This can't be real.

6am Pacific time is when they go on sale.

wew

I bought my 660ti for €250 back when it was new and relevant. What went wrong?

Is that really MSRP, or is the retailer overcharging because of demand? Also the 1070 isn't really entry level.

>€500
nope this is no 970.
I was willing to go €400 but a €150 premium is stupid.

I chuckled :)

this is worst case scenario

Your a faggot, just play GTA normally dumbass.

The 1070 is up for sale now. Nvidia's store is the only one I could find that's open now. geforce.com/hardware/10series/geforce-gtx-1070#_ga=1.52516527.621015682.1465306938

If you look at the comments left by people in the reviews 90% are from people who havent bought it & are complaining about pirces.

Anyhoo you lot can go fuck or do what you like. Im having 0 problems with it and its killing all games

I have a 1440p and I am tempted to get it, but I really don't want to go with Nvidia or spend that much.

The RX480 is tempting and will probably do fine on my 1080 screen and even do a bunch of 1440 stuff fine especially with the 8gb model, but I can't be certain yet.

>Gay men GPU

Blame your own country for taxes.

You seem to be a fucking retard

Go play some old classics for two months, fuck this early-adoption

>shitty mainboard, fans, PSU, case, HDD, no ssd
>non-K CPU

>$1000
>for a gaymen GPU

I'm getting the RX 480, the 1070 is just too expensive.

I don't even play new PC games on release most of the time. I am playing overwatch on my 1080p screen and getting 60-100fps just fine with my 7850. I even played BDO when it came out on the 1440p screen and was getting 30-45fps. Thus why i held out from upgrading last year and waited till now.

None the less, I should probably wait a month or two for reviews and drivers and see which way to go.

So 1070 Non-Founders when?

what the fuck are you talking about?
970 released for ~€350 with taxes
1070 releasing for ~€500 with taxes

That is a fucking €150 premium (or jump from one generation to the next). I won't pay it. Meanwhile in the real world we (Europe) have suffered an economic recession + a very real (politicians try to hide it) deflation so in real term the premium is even higher than the €150 euros face value.

>mfw 500€

hahaha, retarded EVGA. who the fuck do they think they are to put such prices up?

1070 FE's are up @ Swedish retailers, equivalent to $605 or €535

It was a pricing error, they have since been changed. Usual Amazon effort of overcharging before people take notice

Because the conversion dollar-euro was convenient back in the time

Because I'm not buying this "miracle" card from AMD? I have the money for something a step above the 480. I want the performance of something a step above the 480. Sue me.

No, because you gamed on a laptop and trust "GPU news" sites

>Netherlands
>FE is THE CHEAPEST of the options, starting at €500
this is so fucking stupid

Exchange rates.

What's the matter goy? It's a great price, buy our 1070.

If you want something above a 480 buy a 390x . Theyre better than the 480.
furryx or whatever they are 980 , 980ti , 1070, 1080 all these cards will shit on a 480

A) nowhere in my post did I saw where I got my information from. I mostly followed Sup Forums and [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler}
B) we all have to start somehwere. I didn't buy my laptop for gaming, but it's what got me into it.

You do know that these are retailers jewing you due to the limited supply right?

Gewoon op de 490/x wachten.

>I mostly followed Sup Forums and [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler}
user...

HAHAHAHAHA holy shit thats just a bit short of what I got a 1080 for

>founders edition
>scalpers selling hundreds above MSRP
>people are actually buying them

I'm laughing now but when this happens to the RX 480 I'll be screaming inside.

I will laugh even more as at least the 1080s are good.
The 480 is going to dive so badly.

Where? Switzerland?

I got friends both in the USA and Switzerland who frequently travel back home and I am seriously considering asking them to get me one.