Google Search Result Manipulation

Watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

This is a video about how Google Search works and manipulates search results.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com
search.me
searx.me
rt.com/usa/345749-assange-us-google-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah.

Why don't you freetards make an alternative that doesn't fucking suck if you hate Google so much?

duckduckgo.com

search.me

>Look Sup Forums, I posted it again!

fug
searx.me

>that doesn't fucking suck
Seriously goys.

ixquick
startpage
duckduckgo

>arbitrary vague goal that can be moved at any time

This is nothing new

The problem as I see it is that Google should admit it's doing this.

just switched to duckduckgo in firefox. did I get memed?

I have been using DDG for more than a year now and it's fine, even has some features missing in google.

>simple goal that freetards can't achieve at any time
FTFY

YANDEX.COM

KGB botnet with unkillable tracking cookies
kys

I guess the year is 1984.

Google has so much power. Their propaganda capabilities are absolutely incredible.
The USA will be Google Inc. in 10 years.

>Dogs are the most moe
This is true, prove me wrong

This has been debunked.

Google actively suppresses all searches that they believe are based on quick trends or brigading. This has affected many large accusations on both Trump and Hillary.

>this is all true
Jesus Christ.

>we don't track you
Bullshit. I left my German VPN on for a week and started getting german suggestions for searches, After turning off the VPN I continued to get German search recommendations.

define "doesn't suck"

Why would they give your info to the US government?

No i don't care enough, i have 4 google accounts

nexus 6p

and i'm planning on buying a chromebook next year, i am just waiting for the day when GOOGL surpasses AAPL in market cap

it's going to be amazing

thank you based google for making the best products in the world

>everyone here is in the Land of the Oppressed
it's all the same to me

And not surprising

Almost user.

yes use startpage. duckduckgo tracks users.

It's Google's first amendment right to manipulate their content.

Why do you freetards hate freedom so much?

For example, the BSD licence provides much more freedom than the GPL yet you still prefer it. You are nothing but a bunch of latent communists.

Altavista

Yes, they have a right to provide a shitty service . And we have the right to complain and not use it

How do we kill Google?

Use other stuff, mock people that use Google, wait 10 years

"Who is behind this?"

Seriously SF? Who the fuck do you think is behind this?

Their company their search engine. Google is entirely free to manipulate search results.

If you don't like it then find another search engine. You do have other options.

IT'S

THA

JOOS

thank you, shill, but we are all already aware of this

Then why are you bitching about it? Accept that a company is equally as free as you are to do what they please, stop using Google services, and move on with your life.

It removes any hate speech towards specific races or ethnicities. There's literally no issue with this. Nothing coming up with "Jews are" simply means there's no positive things that are commonly searched about Jews that it can suggest. This has no impact on any legitimate searches and protects them from being attacked by SJWs and watchdog organizations.

[5 shekels have been deposited into your account]

Are you going to spam this shit every time the thread dies Sup Forums?

Go the fuck away, nobody falls for your shit.

As much as I wish I got paid to shill for companies on the internet I don't.

Sorry to disappoint you.

>literally just google searches for you

if a company is doing something I don't like, then I will let them and everyone else know it, you fucking beta shill

My post was completely neutral. I only pointed out how it does that with any search about a specific race/ethnicity/gender unless you yourself have searched negative things in the past.

Kill yourself kike

won't work in spanish

First suggestions:

The Jews are -- children of Satan

The muslims are not -- friendly people

The christians can -- get tattoos

>spanish
trash

He's a moron. Just stop giving him attention.

10 GBP points have been deposited into your Sikh IS account pajeet, only 50 more until you can get a tendie dinner!

And that is why everyone thinks you and people like you are obnoxious. There are loads of companies I don't personally care for but I don't call them out on every little thing. It'd be reasonable if what they were doing was illegal but manipulating search results is not.

But I guess autistic beta Sup Forumstards will always throw tantrums when they don't get their way. Sad really.

Ironically if you search "los gringos" suggestions dissapear

>STOP HATING ON GOOGLE-SAMA!!

sauce?

Sup Forums should fucking stay in their containment zone where they can corrupt the minds of impressionable teenage idiots who wonder onto Sup Forums and believe whatever is posted because they think they're part of a secret club.

lmao triggered shill

I like philip defranco. his sourcefed channel's bretty gud, and a good point was made tbqhwy familia. killary clinton is scum and so is google.

Who actually uses the search recommendations?

Check it out

I didn't realize that Hillary was a protected minority.

rt.com/usa/345749-assange-us-google-clinton/

It's the same with trump. Or Carson. It's just any people in general unless you search for negative things about that person. Then it "unlocks" so to speak.

this is the same company that put a bin laden supporter chink as their logo

doesn't Sup Forums realize that the constant shilling does nothing but convince the majority of Sup Forums that you're a bunch of idiots

doesn't reddit realize that the constant shilling does nothing but convince the majority of Sup Forums that you're a bunch of idiots

There are several ways they could harm you

1. Use you in negotiations with US
2. Use you as a smokescreen for their operations
3. Steal money from you to fund operations
etc.

The sky's the limit.

This wouldn't happen with free software.

It didn't have to end like this.

Yesterday I search for "read html" and the second result was some shit about Hillary and how she was doing in the polls.
WHAT THE FUCK GOOGLE

And why is Sup Forums using daemon's captcha?

dubs of truth.

She was also a huge admirer of Malcom x. I have no idea how somebody at Google thought her life was worth celebrating, even from a liberal perspective.

she's a literally who
i suspect some new edgy designer they hired blew the higher-ups to get her logo design approved

the 21th century so far is like a bad comedy show, in which allegations like this have a high probability of being true down to the last word

>hey boss
>hey stacy
>so I made this new design for celebrating yuri kochiyama's birthday for the front page
>who?
>err never mind, she was for equality and shit, I mean come on it's 2016, social justice
>you know stacy I really should look this up, we shouldn't just put out stuff that represents our company's public image like this
>aww come on boss, it would mean a lot to me
>stacey looks at boss with bj promising eyes
>hm how much would it mean to you?
>stacey moves closer, gently grabs boss's dick
>a lot
>alright, but call me daddy and don't fucking bite like last time
>blowing ensues
>camera cuts
>stacey is waiting for a bus with a coworker
>so hey my boss accepted my new design for a bin laden supporter, shit's cray lmao
>you blew him while calling him daddy didn't you?
>audience laffs for 20 minuten

>a liberal perspective.
A lot of liberals take the entire blue pill, and have to forfeit logical thinking and reasoning as a result.
Then they just do whatever their masters tell them is correct without thinking about it.

>getting this triggered

Why? Give me a reason, you're the one using their product they aren't forcing you. They're a corporation not a kids garage hobby or something made by government for free.

Their only law is profit, wasn't that obvious.

>Does google manipulate search?
>Creates video showing that Google doesn't show the same suggestions for Hillary
>Google doesn't show the same suggestions for Hillary
>doesn't show the same suggestions for Hillary
>the same suggestions for Hillary
>suggestions for Hillary
>suggestions

Are these cucks actually crying that google isn't libeling Hillary for them?

If you want to repeat your shit over and over, sure, but do it yourself you lazy cunts.

Just go incognito when you want unbiased

A corporation that has as much power and influence as google has certain ethical responsibilities. At the least, they should be transparent about their agenda. Ideally, their service should be classified as a public utility and they shouldn't be permitted to filter/censor/shape search results to push agendas in the first place.

>libeling
what are you even trying to say?
And they aren't just "suggestions", they are supposed to be the most popular relevant results. Except they are non popular results that don't give negative light to shillary's campaign, instead of popular results that do.

People are innocent until proven guilty. A +20Million +2Year kangaroo court of a Congressional committee dug up nothing. Unless that changes, and it wont, its just attempts to smear and defame her.

good goy

>people should like just omg contain their world views, life philosophies, and ethical guidelines in one place and like not apply it to any aspect of life omfg

>what is freedom of the press
no, you are right, shillary should get special treatment can't have people saying mean things about her

She literally broke the law

But god forbid American royalty play by the same rules as us peasants you puppet

how is that relevant to google not being neutral, and clearly pushing a political agenda

>implying Trump doesn't want the ability to force companies to do the same with his expanded libel laws

Libel laws exist to stop lies beings reported as fact. That's different from google censoring reports about a top official's criminal acts. You just want this information to not get out because it exposes her as a crook and damages her image, which is perfectly acceptable when it's based on actual facts.

How is that not the most neutral position? Not suggesting anything until confirmation of a indictment or not.

You can fucking google it you just need to type five more fucking keys.

>freedom of press allows for one opinion
>but google taking a neutral one in unallowed

This right fucking here. Trump has stated that he would turn libel laws into eurocuck level.

removing the news sources that are critical of her and only showing the shill sites isn't being neutral you dumb fuck

>61,700,000 articles of censorship

[citations needed]

The CEO of Google made a whole fucking company just for her election

Do you have any source or consistent evidence to support this? The video put a large amount of evidence for the contrary.

If we do make an alternative I wouldn't mind making the Logo

>A corporation that has as much power and influence as google has certain ethical responsibilities.

Define ethics.

never heard of this one but seems decent, at least it's better than the fucking shit that is DDG