A "professional" operating system has fucking candy crush installed by default

>a "professional" operating system has fucking candy crush installed by default
thanks for reminding me never to let employees touch windows

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/pinball-star/9wzdncrdjfj1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was looking through Task Manager a few days ago and saw it running in the backgroud. I think that is bullshit.

You're supposed to pay someone $80k to configure that stuff through Group Policy.

I feel like it went through some brilliant developers, pouring their ideas into this new OS, then just got totally fucked by some financial dudes whose whole goal was to make it just usable enough that they'd make money off of it. Shit sucks

I'll do it

>imlpying Windows is anything but a gaming OS

pinball was installed by default on windows xp. I really dont see the big deal with this, just uninstall it and move on.

But that was Microsoft made, not some other developers cropped shoved into their os

>But that was Microsoft made, not some other developers cropped shoved into their OS
Windows has come with non-microsoft-made software since before XP. Including shareware and bloatware

Enigma Pinball was better. Every time I saw Space Cadet, I was disappointed it wasn't Enigma.

Reality has some words for you...

It also has a waifu.

pinball wasn't pinned to your start menu.

I'm too lazy to delete a tab so I go to internet forums to talk about me being retarded

>every windows 10 install by default has candy crush installed and pinned to the start bar
>marketed as professional os

just unpin it, literally two clicks

i don't believe i've seen this on ltsb n.

So. Linux has nothing installed by default except open sores.

a waifu that records everything you type or say

This is only true with Home/Pro/Edu version. Enterprise for real professionals has none of this bullshit. LTSB doesnt even have any metro apps and such.

enjoy being stuck on the first build for the next five years

Enterprise or LTSB are the only worthwhile Wangblows versions to use, why'd I be upset?

That's still not an excuse for Microsoft to do it.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

It amazes me how successful that pajeet was at tricking all of cuckchan into thinking ltsb is decent/safe

Hmm, so what are the dangers of Enterprise/LTSB? When I installed Enterprise I tinkered about 1-2 hours in the various setting menus to disable (and enable) various things related to security, data collecting and such

It still does collect some information even in Enterprise even if you set it to Sec. level though, I know that, but have I missed something else?

a region locked waifu

The settings aren't what you should be worried about. Unless you've manually disabled a 20+ services, cleared all tasks, configured gpedit, hw firewalled the machine you haven't even scratched the surface. Not to mention Ms ips are obfuscated in various dlls (can't remember the names but ez to find on jewgul)

On mobile atm so thats all you're getting

>Unless you've manually disabled a 20+ services, cleared all tasks, configured gpedit
Took me little to no time.
>hw firewalled the machine you haven't even scratched the surface
I don't care to block updates and the traffic from my machine according to MikroTik router is non-existent (or minimal, less than KB/s) if I am not downloading an MS update.

I dont care how you justify it m8, you asked me for help and I gave you help

I'm quite happy with keeping my system updated so far.

If you do a fresh install of Enterprise TH2, you'll get Candy Crush. If you install the RTM (July 29 build) you won't, but then again no RTM version of 10 has Candy Crush.

LTSB doesn't have it, true. But if you install the latest, most up to date build of Enterprise (the one Microsoft gives to Volume Licensing customers) you will get Candy Crush.

Windows discussion - arguing about Candy Crush.

Windows had Minesweeper and Solitaire installed by default for ages. Win2k even had pinball.

I did a fresh install of RTM Enterprise without connecting to the internet (disabling everything in the setup), then I just disabled telemetry in gpedit, disabled the Windows Update service, and did this:
sc delete diagtrack
sc delete dmwappushservice
I've looked at all traffic coming from my Windows 10 devices for more than a month now (from my router, not from a Windows program), and it doesn't seem to send anything back. In fact, the 'AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener.etl' file has not had any changes to it made since the install date, which is in early April.

Also, hosts file has no changes. I tried to do the same experiment, just with only hosts changes and nothing else, and you get tracked just as much as usual. Hosts seems to be useless as Microsoft can just bypass it.

>Windows
>Outside VM
>In 2016

>disabled windows update
enjoy your viruses

Hows that 1% marketshare freetard?

How are those malwares micro cuckold?

You should run the following in an Admin PowerShell ISE after install

Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *bingnews* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *bingsports* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *bingfinance* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *windowsphone* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *skypeapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *getstarted* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *solit* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *zunevideo* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *onenote* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *soundrecorder* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *windowsmaps* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *sway* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *skype* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *messaging* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *phone* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *ConnectivityStore* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *Appconnector* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *CandyCrushSaga* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *Twitter* | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage *WindowsScan* | Remove-AppxPackage

It will remove everything except Weather (which is nice) and Calculator. If you want to remove them as well I am sure you are smart enough to work out how to add it to the above.,

>I use windows because 89% of the rest of the world does
>hurr I'm so unique

are you retarded?

How's your subhuman IQ range, winchild?

Have not had one in years Lincuck. Only retards download viruses.

>Have not had one in years
That's cause you don't even know, buttravaged micrucuckold

Security through obscurity isn't good, faggot.

Top kek, I'll take security in any form rather than no security

>Get a consumer version of Windows
>Complain when you get consumer apps
WEW LAD

YOU MADE THIS THREAD SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY AND YOU GOT BTFO EVERY TIME
FUCK OFF

>Enterprise version
>le appzz
wow haha

but it isn't unless you use a microsoft account to install 10

Pinball didn't do any micro transaction bullshit.

all embarrassing iqs desu, expected at least 115 from Linux
Wonder what's the BSD average

Im sorry if you're blind user, but OP posted about the Pro version, maybe if you get some glasses or something.

1% marketshare.

lol

Just let that sink in dude, one fucking percent...

>Actually pretending Enterprise version doesn't have le apzz
Rajesh your efforts are much appreciated

The same people who call macs "only for gay XD" are the same as the people who call Windows "only for gaymers XD"

>Literal backpedalling
HAHAHAHA do these cuckolds have anything tech-related to say?

test

failed

work should be fun!
we're not just a company, we're a family :)

don't forget to bring your NERF gun!!!

>tfw you like linux and would like for it to be mainstream
but it will never happen, not until people stop being so elitist about
hell even learning the thing should be simpler, but people apparently think it should be hard by default.

it will never happen because essential software people use for work is not avaible on linux

no get this why the fuck do you auristic faggots have retarded ass amounts of RAM in your CPU.. 3gb 6gb 12gb 18gb just JUST KYS

The average iq of an abbo

>open powershell as administrator
>Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage
>hit enter
Replace whatever you want with 3rd party apps. I recomend the old style calculator, notepad++, paint.net and imageglass. Install classic shell while you're at it.

That's just a ad. Clicking on it takes you to the Windows store to download it.

You can disable all of this if you aren't retarded

ONE FUCKING PERCENT.
one

Linux is already mainstream, just not in consumer desktops.

97 IQ

9 7 I Q

I
Q

BELOW 100

>Linux is already mainstream
no one knows what the fuck linux is homie
just because its on android does not mean they know

everyone still calls it android
don't be fucking stupid

Only time I ever had virus on my Windows was when I had to fix my father's friend's laptop and taht shit was infected to the maximum and I was stupid enough to plug it in to network right then and there.

That was nearly 10 years ago.

>TFW working for a firm that lets you have free reign over the Microsoft games /Xbox store

Stay mad sweeties ;-D

>botnet game for little girls included in OS
pajeets rush in
>J-just uninstall it
>y-your using the wrong version
>its your own fault

>in your CPU

Just because your normie friends don't know what Linux means doesn't mean it's not mainstream.

Every android phone counts as Linux and it's slowly but surely catching on with people.

>Every android phone counts as Linux and it's slowly but surely catching on with people

I don't know what to say Andrew except that I loved Pinball of WinME was it? I can't remember...

I think candy crush is a small issue when you're talking about an OS that funnels your data and usage habits to MS, breaks the system with updates, resets your file associations and installs updates against your will, not to mention the fact that the codebase is spaghetti as fuck and redundant applications like Settings vs Control Panel because removing control panel would break the OS due to said spaghetti code. Windows is a shitshow. Complaining about candy crush is like complaining about the cupholders in a 400k mile shitbox with parts literally falling off of it.

Sorry but it does now.

microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/pinball-star/9wzdncrdjfj1

+Contains in-app products

So? For that one percent, it does pretty well against Microsoft. Still using that registry system?

>Get 800 bonus stars for multiballs and second chances.

>$99.99

I need to excuse myself.

>"Professional"

Professional are Win Server Core, Win "Professional" edition are just meme because you pay $100 for one feature (bitlocker) when the w10 Regular can join to Azure and domain too.

Another faggot that buy Entrepise for "disable botnet"

This.
Windows on the desktop is a gaming OS.
>m-uh adobu photoshops
Poorfags can't afford a Mac.

It also pisses me off when you tweak Windows 10's privacy and app permissions to not violate the shit out of your privacy, basically nothing works.

Examples:

Camera app starts up and then crashes. It had permissions to access the camera, but crashed because of some other stupid setting.

Win10 Skype crashes, because who the fuck knows why. And the "Messaging" app allows me to receive IMs, but complains that it couldn't send my message whenever I hit enter to respond. Fucking useless.

Only good built-in app is Weather and OneNote, and maybe the Xbox app.

Also, anyone get creeped out by not being able to turn off Messaging? I couldn't find a way to turn it off or sign out (it kept crashing, so I couldn't do shit). So I was basically stuck online 24/7, and could never set my status or go offline. Had to Remove-AppxPackage that shit.

>not using Windows means you're a freetard
Epik meme

Install ubuntu for desktop and debĂ­an for server

macs are only for gay. All good software software on macs is availble on windows, and performance/battery life is better when you install windows on a mac. Add the possibility of having the same hardware that macs have without the price of added windows for at least half the price. And with all that , windows suck serious balls as an operating system. So if windows sucks balls all thats left for macs is either the penis or the asshole - therefore the conclusion is , its only for gay.

firstly nice trips

second ive not had any issues with the camera app so cant help you there sorry f.a.m.

I'd be happy if Tetris would be preinstalled on my Loonix

Coming from Microsoft this shouldn't at all surprise you

>tfw today we learned about PLC drivers at uni
>turn on the PCs to use the software
>its not on the pc
>proffesor says sorry its not some PCs because we had problems with the installation
>turn the other pc on
>its stuck in an update loop
>well since some PCs are not turning on we will do an introduction to PLC drivers and i will show how to program them on the big screen
>at the end of the lecture our PC recovered from the update loop so we had about 15 mins to try to program them
Windows 8.1 wins again.

get urge to install linux download linux mint use it for ten minutes realize how autistic I am. Wow it'll be a while before i use linux again

only reasonable person in this thread

im going back to a superior tech discussion site bye

What do you mean by Trips user?

I heard that pinball game got removed because there were some bugs with floating-point errors and whatnot. And in the hurricane of getting everything else ready for shipping, pinball just got left in the dust.

Never forget.

XP sure didn't come with facebook ads

>stock Sup Forums
>all those inactive extensions
>those colors
>Java updater
>I need to excuse myself
please do

That was actually a good game tho