Red,dry,hard,itchy skin and small blister from mouse pad

Red,dry,hard,itchy skin and small blister from mouse pad

Looks like a fungal infection.
Get off the computer, you sweaty compulsive computer nerd.

Stop playing games.

You might be having a reaction from the material the pad is made of. These things sometimes happen at random.

Rub some bag balm on that shit nigga. Maybe limit your anime forum browsing to 10 hours a day, or get a tablet so you can alternate between the two frequently.

Buy a can of tough actin' Tinactin.

Spray the pad, spray yourself.

>using a mousepad in the year 2016
this is only justified on a glass surface, and at that pount, get a decent desk for your computer.

You can't believe what gaymen will do to play retarded games slightly better. They can spend ridiculous amounts of money on 120hz monitors, spend fortune on a fucking mouse and shit like that.

you don't lubricate your mouse pad?

Oh my god dude that cheap chinese mousepad is giving you cancer.

horrible, stop playing games

>not caring about the surface of your desk
>not going to LANs where the table quality could be poor
Shiggy

Go fuck yourself

use wd-40, spray it on your mousepad and your hand

It's not Chinese.

I would if I could.

Solution

Holy shit it's pissphone

I use trackball and I don't have problems with mousepads

pls help me Sup Forums earlier today I got near one of my fellow computer science students and I don't know whether it was his breath or his BO but I can still taste it. It didn't smell oniony, but like pure shit or bad breath smell concentrated 100x. I think i might have ptsd?

i actually gagged when it hit me and I was a hair away from throwing up. what do you even do in that situation if you throw up? they'd just be like "hey user are you sick??"

>having a shitty mouse that screws up your desk
My $12 mouse has never made a single scratch on any surface I used it on, and I used it for over 4 years.

I have gone to LANs.

I know you gaming manchildren think that "the mark" is some sort of pride badge or something, but it's not, it's unhealthy. I use the computer over 11 hours a day and I've not even one single time gotten anything remotely similar to "the mark", so you obviously are doing something wrong. Whatever it is you better stop it.

Smell coffee grains or powder deeply for 30 seconds. That shit will reset everything in your olfactory receptors because of something and the molecule fitting in every receptor or something something.

I use i3wm, vim, vimfx. I don't have mouse issues. Kidz, join the autism club and you won't have issues too.

>mfw classmates used to call that 'gamer mark'

Weak ass pansy hands.
You wouldn't last 5 minutes doing real man's work.

I'm a faggot virgin retarded cry baby

lele

Here's what's really funny about this.

OP probably has a latex allergy but never knew it because he's never had use for a condom.

Leave you annoying twit.

i got 5 mousepads just came in the mail fuck off

P-put your dick on it

Goodluck avoiding this picture getting shitposted on every other board and website for eternity.

Pass me the moderation bro.

in the Octagon?

>mousepad
T R A C K B A L L

its not a disease

red because of pressure on same area for long time

>have BO problem for years
>deodorants only seem to amplify it
>shower twice a day
>doesn't help
>finally find a deodorant that works
>cuts smell from horrible to zero
>thank you Jesus
>guy in my computer class has BO worse than I ever did
>never thought it was possible
>he's eastern European
>smells like wet wool combined with spicy rancid milk
>his smell wafts across classroom
>get him alone
>pull out unopened stick of deodorant
>tell him he should give this brand a try
>he responds "oh yes I don't wear deodorant but thank you though"
>tell him its customary in America
>tell him he might have a problem getting a job without it
>he responds "that's okay, no thank you"
>insist he take it
>force it into his hand
>he doesn't use it
>entire classroom smells like his BO for the rest of semester

PISSSSSS

Fuck wooden tables.

Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display.

Take a fucking shower more than once a month. Looks like the nasty fucking jock itch you get if you forgo hygiene for weeks. You probably scratched your rancid jock itch and didn't wash your hands so now it's migrated.

You could be allergic to something on the pad
I'd suggest getting a new one

If the rancidity of the nasty jock itch is severe enough, can it be fatal? I only ask because I have a pretty aggressive case of it right now and need to know how long I can avoid showering.

I would rather shower than die but just barely. Also would moving to a colder climate help mitigate the spread of the itch? Right now I am in rancid underwear stew all day and it's only like 65 degrees F.

Thanks in advance!

How do you find LANs? The only consistent one I ever found was through my college campus but its ded :(

get off the damn computer you freak

When will he kill the trip?

every day you don't shower is another risk cumulatively added that a fatal culture of disease will catch.

(guys we need to get these people showering more. just go with it)

Usually I will keep a layer of dirt over the infected areas in an attempt to suffocate the germs (and the stink) but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. Would a UV light do anything to help?

>artificial clit peripherals
>being this much of a virgin

I know exactly how you feel man.
I blew a number of people's minds I mentioned it years ago here. Mine is not as bad as that but is clearly a smoothed area of the wrist.

i had this when i was 15. it went away after i stopped playing games.

Anyone else have a smoothed pinky knuckle from hitting enter/shift? It is actually crooked and I worry that it will be arthritic when I am older.

this gay thread is making me hard, where are the asian anons?

>not covering your entire body in a 1inch layer of Vasoline before starting day

no.

>Consistent
>Dead

What the fuck is wrong with your skin? Why are you so sweaty? Are you a fucking lizard? Top fucking kek get surgery.

Consistency doesn't imply a level of activity. It was consistently alive and now is consistently dead. OP wear a glove when you jack off.

I had one but dissappeared.

To be honest I mostly lan with friends and go to Quakecon.
So by now I know what to expect for the most part, but sometimes I get the shit table at a friend's house and you need a mouse pad for that shitty table.

>mfw my wrists are wresting on a nice smooth glass desk

I doubt you are still here but what hygeine products do you use that helped?

/hgg/ - Hygeinic Gentoomen General

>tfw super thick skin on that point of hand
>tfw can use any kind of surface to use mouse without worry

If you want rock hard mousepad callouses, do diamond pushups.
I have thick-ass callouses on my hand ankles thanks to this.

Use a thumb trackball you fucking retard

No, only my dick

What the fuck, I'm always on a computer both at home and at work. I don't have that shit at all on my hands. In fact when I compare my left and right hands there's no difference. Do you guys not use wrist rests? If you lay your wrist on the desk it seems like that would be bad for your hands and wrists.

go outside OP

I think I need a new desk. My mouse always has felt like it's up too high and there is so much pressure on my wrist that I wonder if that it would be alleviated by having everything at a lower level. It's gotten to the point where I have quick shooting pains in the wrist area after only a second or two of pressure.

Dove men's care 1/4 moisturizer deodorant.