>building my first pc
>come to Sup Forums for advice
>get told to avoid AMD because it's shit
>end up buying an Intel+nvidia budget build
>i3 3220, gtx 670, 8GB ram
>ran great for a while
>notice it can't maintain 60fps in newer titles
>talk to friend, has same build but fx6300 instead of i3
>averaging 5-10 more fps in most games, getting almost the performance of my i3 in cpu intensive games like planetary annihilation
>getting worse performance in most games than another friend with i5 750 and hd7950
>fx6300 still offering competitive performance against the i3 6100 except for ram intensive applications and games, because ddr4

Fuck you Sup Forums, my next build will be an AMD cpu/gpu build.

I'd rather get 5-10 less fps than buy amd

This is the state of Nvidiots. They're as stupid and gullible as Macfags.

/thread

>i3 3220, gtx 670
You brought it upon yourself poorfag, should have shelled out more

>i3 3220
Is it even legal to be this poor?

>buy shit PC
>Get sit performance

Wow, who could have imagined

LMAYO
M
A
Y
O

You're not going to be playing new games because your CPU can barely run Denuvo.

If you're really poor and if a computer this modern is your first gaming PC then start pirating the older games you missed out on.

I have a friend with an i3 2120 and hd 7950.

He got it in a pre-built dell. Won the auction for ~A$95 for the full pc. He just changed the power supply, cut up the case, and squeezed the HD7950 in there.

Handle bf4 on ultra settings ~60-65 fps.

Of course, he's not op since he only wanted a pc to play bf4 with us, so he's pretty happy.

>being poor

Apple fag detected.

>I'd rather pay more, support an extremely jewish company that harms the industry and get worse performance than buy AMD

lmao

>built pc in 2013
>i3-3220 hd7850 8gb ram, cheap asrock-mobo
>400€ (without hdds notabene)

still serves me well until today, even most new games I can play after finding some moderate settings. Also the system is incredibly quiet and cool. No remorse

This is the stage where Nvidiots usually break. If they encounter logic they cannot comprehend they behind to heat up and start mumbling about poorfags, it boggles the mind how somebody could be so deluded, in their contrived sense of conception on how the world works. it's amazing.

This board is beyond help.

>buys outdated cpu and video card.
>compares it to the AMD equivalent of an i5 4460.
>bitching about "much performance"
>when it's actually pretty impressive for those components to run modern software and gaymes at those speeds.

You're a special kind of retarded aren't you OP?

>next build will be an AMD cpu/gpu build
My wallet and your wallet is happy

>Manufacturers won't futureproof my cheap purchases so I'll go with another manufacturer who don't futureproof either

So what's all that nvidia vs amd shit about
I'm not that much into this shit but I simply bought xeon e3 1230v3 + radeon hd 7950 pcs+ about 3 years ago and everything still works fine and almost every game runs on high/ultra 60fps1080p

Amd is cheaper than nvidia I think? Is that what this is about? Basically iphone vs android?

So amd haters, everything works for me
Any reason I should have gone nvidia?

>Is that what this is about?
Simple fanboyism.

>tfw poorfag
>tfw i3 2120+gtx750ti

>tfw i5 4690k+380x
meh, it doesn't run shit at ultra but a mix of high and ultra settings around 70 fps is a-okay

Honestly don't even care if it's on low settings, as long as its 1080p 60fps I'm pretty happy.

Not really, in the end it's just a GPU with a different label slapped on it

>Gaming PC
>Budget
If you want a PC to perform well in demanding games, you have to be willing to spend a bit more.

Only good advice 3 u m9

380x bro. Got a 6600k memelake though, shit runs buttery smooth except on retardedly ultra-high settings. Might go Vega if it turns out to be worth.

SHIGGYDIGGY

>He fell for the nividya meme

Pretty sure an i3+950/370 should be enough for most games on high setting...

>Buy a used A8-5500 build
>Use it to shitpost from
Fuck it.

Get an i5 and pair it with a 480.

I have an 8350 and it's really not that great since most gaymes use only 2-4 cores anyway which actually makes it weaker than intel's i5's and i7's.

> Then buys ps4

A new i3 maybe but op has to fall for a 2012 model

Why doesn't he upgrade to an i5 or i7?
It'll be great and cheap.

UPGRADE YOU DUMB CHEAP CUNT

gaymers are walking talking piles of cancer

OP you could always just find a cheap i7-3770 and just put that in. I got one off eBay for AUD$198 and works great, was pulled from an office machine. I upgraded from an i3-2100 which I had been using flawlessly since it's release and worked great with all the games I played. Most recent game I was playing on it was Street Fighter 5, getting 60fps with the HD5850 I had with it, settings I'm sure I set to low though with it.

Tfw i5-3340 and 750ti SC

This. Dubs don't lie.

trash parts
literal garbage

>mad because he isn't as comfy as me right now

Don't get an AMD CPU till Zen gets benchmarked

>

>come to Sup Forums for advice
what

>don't know shit about PCs
>throw random parts together, fuck doing research
>FX-8120