How to stay focused while doing important things?

How to stay focused while doing important things?

I don't

easy
1. stop being a child
2. see a therapist
3. take drugs
4. kill yourself

I work here.
as a shill for Nvidia and AMD at the same time it's very easy to deal with distractions. whenever there are many interesting threads that could sidetrack me. I just shitpost harder and fill the entire catalog with GPU threads.
earns me some extra rupees too.

I'm trying to but the survival instinct is a bitch.

on a more serious standpoint though, if you don't want to be distracted by Sup Forums, just block Sup Forums on your router

in that order?

it'd be hard to take drugs, see a therapist and change your behavior while being dead

>mandatory diapers

easy, i don't do any important things

Coffee, and will power

Underrated

OP I got you

Search the pomodoro technique, it works

Living in India is learning to master distraction and racism. Unless you lived all your life in Mumbai or something you would not be able to function if you hard trouble with that.
Maybe the ones that grew up in the west would have some issue but they can't relate well to life in India anyhow.

Don't be a weakling

If you can't stay away from Sup Forums you don't need to. You're an inferior being with an inferior brain and will never accomplish anything decent, ever. Normies are just better than you. Kill yourself.

Instead of constantly constantly belittling these Indian people, why not do something useful? I always see the same few people, saying pajeet this pajeet that. Yeah there's lot of Indian people in software dev, got a few at my work, but there okay and dev fine.

You get incompetent devs where ever you go... Unlike black people whom I've never seen at my work, or related conferences.

Deadlines.

And I mean those real deadlines with consequences where you can lose your job, end up homeless and die of starvation. Not college "deadlines".

I know drugs are kind of a meme in this context, but amphetamine will really light a fire under your ass if you use it properly

Hahahhahahh

>our focus will be on the "problem zones"

Ineffective, as you can just unblock it on your router.

Wow I thought I was the only one getting payed to do that, noice shillbro.

the fear of non judicial punishment

You focus on the thing you want to do.