What is your favorite Technology?

what is your favorite Technology?

The technology Nipplenese use to make Chinese cartoons.

My sister.

ffmpeg for makeing webbums

Dragon dildo.

lmao you're too good at this

mine is "the janitors and moderation staff of Sup Forums.org" btw

i'm sure I have NO idea what your'are referring to?

Internet

anime is a pretty good technology too though

my raspberry pi 3s

what do you use them for? We have a handful at work that my boss thought would be cool and I kind of want to mill a waterblock for one and overclock until it burns out

watching film on 1 now. is nfs server for work
running mate ... I use browser on laptop, type on laptop, drift mouse cursor across to type on pi3 with x2x .. HD vid looks v good from rpi3 on samsung syncmaster monitor.

I was kind of thinking one would be nice for running batch encodes; I often need to convert 1000+ images and then concatenate them into a video and while a pi would be slow it could also run all day while I'm at work and be accessed remotely. Obviously a decent overclock would be nice. Maybe I'll play with compiling ffmpeg/imagemagick on one next week.

good chairs

happiness

how do watch films? with omxplayer?

Microwaveable bread sleeves full of nasty meat.

thank you for your co-operation
nothing has been deposited into your account ;^)

>Using the smiley with a carat nose

yeah
can put it thru livestreamer to get live stuff also

what technology is this anyways? retas? tracerman? billboard?

smartphones and keyboards.

really wish smartphones can support vstis.
with 4 gig rams coming in, im sure its possible.

do you use keyboard and mouse?

Memes
/Thread

Honestly, the iOS synth ecosystem is so good it's worth getting a used iPad and paying for some software if you're into that. Nave was a killer app, but there's a VST version now, AnalogKit is sort of mindblowing, and Samplr has no direct equivalent in terms of immediacy. And when it turns out you don't have any talent you can use the device to play Love Live: School Idol Project not that I'd know anything about that

or u could try to play it and get annoyed when you get a bunch of notifications that make u lose and never touch it again

This case! It's the shit.

stop spamming this shit

It's not spam. It's shit!