Cheapest build for csgo 300fps ?

Cheapest build for csgo 300fps ?

So im looking for a secondary pc to build for 300fps csgo, mainly for lans etc, most of the time it will sit in at the corner doing nothing.

Settings all low, 1024x768, 144hz monitor.

What are your suggestions ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hjWSRTYV8e0?t=115
startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/
pcpartpicker.com/list/Np4pgL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4nvidiacaseshitposter

i7 4790k
gtx 980ti

> for lans
Please learn into english

i7 6700k
Fury X

cheapest laptop for league of legends 60fps on medium?

>300 fps
>144hz
:^)

Parts list this case.

thats how volvo writes their software

>New fag...
>300 fps
>but I can see 300 fps user it's soo smooth!

>using 144hz
>low resolution.

You got me on this b8 you fag

Can be more, that is the bare minimum.

Oh you salty cccuck.

local area networks

how else would you say it?

Hey, if you don't know about competitive gaming, might as well stfu.

Game running at 300 fps being viewed on a 144 hz monitor.
gaming on 144 fps viewed on 144 hz monitor is NOT equivalent to 300 fps viewed on 144hz monitors.

OP you will never be good enough at videogames to even theoretically have a use for this. Fucking pleb.

Yes it is

A8 7600

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well im actually, so answer the god damn question.

this.

t. Sup Forums with Q6600, 4gb, HD6970 and GE rank

To elaborate on the gamer POV.
youtu.be/hjWSRTYV8e0?t=115

I don't think it's anything other than placebo at 144hz monitor (though I haven't used one). But it's actually noticeable (as in you sense it in your interactions to the game, not that you visually see that the world representation isn't presented at consistent time-steps) on a 60hz.

Fuck off, nobody cares you got gold nova 1 today faggot.

anything above a gtx 760 which is what I use and get 200 fps at that res and setttings.

Not op but lans the term is in use since 90's counter strike you sad lad

I think the point was that it's LANs.
As LAN is an acronym. Everywhere.

Getting anal about capitalisation
Oh cmoooon. This is supposed to be different when we write gpu or ram or every other acronym. Fuck off m8

>Fuck off m8
I'm not the guy user.
Now you're just being illiterate.
You sure that you don't care about acronym capitalization though? There's plenty of potential confusion.

stop posting your cancerous case on every single thread

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/

educate yourself it would have prevented you to write stupid shit like that.

Writing should always be legible. Computer Acronyms amd jargon don't need to be capitalised on /g because everyone knows what gpu stands for. Whether you write in upper or lower case an acronym like kvm can still cause confusion ( Keyboard video mouse or kernel virtual mode)

>amd fx6300
>radeon hd 6700 1GB VRAM
same settings ~250fps

pcpartpicker.com/list/Np4pgL
How about this?

I've heard Alienware make pretty good and cheap prebuilds... Should be exactly what you are looking for.

>tfw global
>20 fps in smoke on a POS laptop from 2012

epic meme op

Same here. Good positioning/decision making winning games, but we both know that it's fucking suffering, mate.

Hell i want buy this shit to put zen + polaris inside and post photos on /bsg/ to trigger autists.

This.

The point of this thread was to know what is the bare minimum what can run cs go at 300 fps stable plebs, geez i see you guys are having a hard time at your moms basement. And yes i actually play at real events but it is a real buzz to carry my main huge pc around. Yes i tried googleing, didnt give the answer what i wanted.

So any mid-range amd cpus + some gpu or i3 + some gpu, it might be last gen or even less.

Atm running i7 3770k 32gb ram gtx 780ti.

Thanks, might take a look at the prices, what about the new APUs ?

I can build a pc every day, so no need for prebuilds, but thanks. Im thinking about some apu/Fx or an i3 or 2nd gen i5/i7 with a newer gpu like 750ti or gtx 680.

What?

>not wanting to play the way it's meant to be played™

I haven't play CS since the 1.6 days. Why do you guys want 300fps?

I dont know about the plebs but 300fps feels smooth, i see a diffrence in movement and shooting, 250fps is the bare minimum what i can stand. If its under that i cant hit shots neither any flicks. I understand most people dont play as the same level as i.

The sounds like a placebo at higher FPS (200 FPS on a 144 hz monitor isn't going to give you more than a 5 ms difference, 400 FPS isn't going to give you more than a 2.5 ms difference). At lower FPS it sounds like it might have an effect enough that I'm considering wasting time trying it.

>250fps is the bare minimum what i can stand
>If its under that i cant hit shots
Is this shit supposed to be parodying audiophiles, or are you actually being serious? In the even that you are being serious, please get help.

Yes im serious, i wouldnt even make this thread if i werent, every little detail about delays is noticeable.

So it would be nice if someone could give me a few suggestions now. Any apus, fx, low tier intels, old gen intels ?

Dude, first day when i got contacted from my team, the one thing what was needed is a 300fps pc for local offline play-offs.

You're going to need at least a Fury X.

No i dont. Csgo is a cpu heavy game, the real question is what is the oldest/cheapest cpu what can run csgo 300 fps, and then i need to pair it with a semi-midrange gpu. Like a gtx 760 or an AMD r9 280/x.

In that case you're going to need at least a couple E5-2697s

You need a Bentium 4 with Hyperbipeline Brocessing, as well as 3 GTX 480s in SLI, with a 250W PSU from Jongqian, custom liquid cooling loop, Class 4 microSD card as your boot drive, FATAL1TY motherboard, and an Alienware case. Thats the only way you will ever play over 200FPS

>competitive
>800x600
>Big TARGETS

Literally cheaters

Configs matter more than hardware. Look up a minimal fps config, will give you an obscenely tactical advantage. Good graphics don't do shit but make everything blurry. You can also change things like the lod scale which makes certain objects disappear at distance (especially things like grass), but it will always draw the other players normally. You can also make the textures blurry on purpose which reduces camouflage because it looks like an N64 game.

You can call me a luddite for turning down the graphics but if you're serious you need to be attacking this from every angle, configs matter big fucking time for FPS games.

I have a great config, over looked by my coach. My main questin still remains, cheapest build for 300fps cs go. Thanks.

And btw if i didnt mention, then i play all low 1024x768 400dpi@1000hz. This isnt a joke thread.

You don't even need a graphics card for that

Doesn't matter. Humans can only see 24 fps motion at the most. The Hobbit was shot at 64 fps and people got headaches because the frames were happening so fast. They added motion blur and that solved the problem. This is why you cannot consciously see the difference between 24 and 64 fps but your brain still registers it. In video games the reason 300 fps won't cause you headaches is because of motion blur but there is no difference between 24 fps and 300 fps, it's a waste of money to buy hardware for it.