Is this really worth an extra $500?

Before we begin, let me say the focus of this discussion is computer hardware so this is in fact on topic.

Two screenshots one PC ultra one PS4. I bet you can't tell them apart lol. So my question is how is this worth the extra $500-$1000?

There's also several cons that come with purchasing a PC.

Driver issues of every kind

Cannot be shared between people at the same time even though it costs more

Games are half assed because no one cares

Steam, origin, uplay, battle.net etc

Inconvenient size. If you want smaller size you gotta pay more.

PC updates

Don't last as long and cost more for the same shit

...so yeah you get the point

Cmon man. This is weak shit, step it up a bit.

I 'paid' zero for Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, MGSV.. You get the point.

I'll take the bait. If you're wondering why people choose PC in the first place, it's because they are enthusiasts and have a personal interest. There are a multitude of problems surrounding both console and PC ecosystems that can be cherry picked for an argument and vice versa for pros.

Showing off one game isn't enough to dissuade someone unless they're a fool. If you don't like PC gaming then go to console, if you want to dabble in an open environment that will expose you to wider possibilities and interests build a PC.

Also this is not tech related even if you say it is since your post revolves around games.

literally none of your reasons are objective, and are based on a myth

You'll have to bear with me. I post this every few months but I lost the original thread with much stronger points.

You haven't addressed the main point. Is that screenshot really worth the extra cash!?

Like I said I've posted this a few times and the mods allowed it. So you can fuck right off.

Also I can show you more examples if need be.

Nice facebook post OP.

>Two screenshots one PC ultra one PS4. I bet you can't tell them apart lol
It's because they're at less than a quarter of the original resolution you fucking mongoloid. Also this doesn't take into account FPS. Now fuck off.

Lurk moar.
People use PC because they have the money to spend.
Really, an extra 500-1000 dollars isn't that much in the long term considering the amount of time people will put into gaming.
Also, the amount people will obsess over which is better is not even worth 10000 dollars for all I care.

If you want to start a shilling war between console and PC even from a technical side then your thread is even worse or as bad as the generals here, it doesn't matter if the mods allowed it or not. Also posting your same thread multiple times just makes it worse, come up with something new if you're going to make a thread, otherwise it's just another general. We have enough useless debate on this board already don't make it worse by poking for an argument for no reason

>jpg
>62KB
>740x354

Oh you paid for it, through malware.

Manage your finances on a PS4. Write your resume in a word processor on it. Write a completely new game from scratch with one...

>doublespaced

Well find me a better picture of battlefront which shows $1000 worth of detail.

Lol I had no idea he meant he stole it online. With that logic I can break into game stop and talk about how much I saved on games.

I apologise. Although this is only the third time over like 2 years.

Yeah I prefer their community

Quite possibly the worst summary of arguments against PC I've ever read.

Go to bed kid.

How often does one replace a whole PC compared to a console, long term? Also you can do so much more with a PC regardless of card. A PC can easily last you 5-7 years. A console is like what? 2 years?!!?

1. More uses on a computer
2. Cheaper games
3. Free online play
4. Larger community
5. Better graphics

Last console life span was ten years and it could still play bf4 at the end of its life span. Find me a PC that was able to do that

Nice bait op, but you should head on back to Sup Forums where people are dumb enough to care

Because KB+M is many times better.

/thread

>gaymes
>arguments based on myths created by incompetents and retards
>lol