Battle Station Thread

I will start with original content, my battle station.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx4HAkNdu5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums
kys

also there is no timestamp, so that is not your setup

>cat in your picture
>stickers
>no mousepad
this is on the top of my cringe list,

0/10

I think your cat might be dead

Lol, pull the stick out of your ass man.

OP's battle station confirmed. I apologize for the sideways picture. On my pc it shows as upright.

You claimed I wasn't the owner of the PC.

Lovely setup!

This is the case I will use for my new battle station / shit posting station.

Btw that kitten has 6 toes on each front paw and 5 on the back (cats are suppose to have 4 on the back). Polydactyl.

nice, but too little space on desk for my taste

nice, but shit cable management

The pic at the bottom was when I just moved in, I've ditched coffee table/TV bench, and replaced one of the sofas, just need to get another now.

sofa needs update

Why Are you wearing a dress?

Yeah it does. Next on my list.

My cable management is great. I need more cables. Eventually will happen. =D All my components stay cool, no need to to rush the aesthetics.

why are you not?

That is a nice pad. It sparks my interest.

The kittens foot. =D Polydactyl.

It is Caturday is it not?

Because he's a

The table by itself weighs 130 pounds. It can hold up to 500 pounds. My tower weighs 50 pounds max. It's not easy to tip, but thanks for your constructive criticism.

We're slobs, but it's pretty comfy.

As long as it suits your needs, who cares if it's a bit of a mess. =D

>>>Sup Forums

Thank you user!

Love that setup! The desk especially.

Is that a real tree? What kind?

You can tell that it's an Aspen tree.

Ty =]

>You can tell

Apparently not!

Anyone ever thought about mounting their monitors to the wall?

Honestly though it looks like some type of Pothos maybe.

Yes. Though I'd rather have it mounted to the desk with an adjustable arm. Eventually. Dream is 34 inch 4k IPS HDR 144HZ monitor with actual 100% sRGB mounted on an adjustable arm.

>Chunky tryhard case
>side panel window
>AMD
>faggy le may may stickers
>willingly installing spyware on your own computer

0/10

I support AMD.
Side panel window is aesthetically pleasing.
Stickers were free and I said why not. =D
Spyware? lol are you seeing something I am not? Are you referring to Windows 10?

That would be even better. Having an adjustable arm for a monitor. =D I was thinking a 3 way setup. 2 monitors on a desk and a 40-55inch mounted on the wall for shows, movies etc. or for when playing a game with a controller such as Dark souls 3.

That monitor is beautiful. =D

The case was only 150 dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx4HAkNdu5w

Definitely worth every cent.

including the character?

comfy af

Are those mice just for ergonomics or something. A few people at work have got them.

Yes they're comfy af desu senpai. I use it most of the time (95%), but for very precise work I switch to the other one.

>faster than 99% of GB

that's not saying much

My PC specs

My CPU is clocked at 4.6ghz (Overclocked)

Ram is clocked at 2015 mhz (Overclocked)

No need to overclock my Gpu.

Thats not a dress, just some shorts. I usually wear this.

What was in the coffee pot in the previous picture?

Yes, Including the character. =D

kek

Tea.
>Inb4 piss
I used to buy ice tea but I moved to another place where they only have disgusting cheap icetea with a lot of sugar so I started to make it myself.

It saves money, gives me more quality icetea in the flavors I want, also I don't need to carry bottles from the supermarket

Man I love your crabs so much. I want an army of them

Kudo's to you, I usually buy teabags and brew tea in my keurig using reusable cartridges.

What's Cult

homemade ice tea is the best

I enjoy my Keurig, I have a reusable filter for it and grind my own tealeaves for it then use it to froth a bit of milk on top. Comes out fantastic, and it's low maintenance. But sometimes nothing beats a nice slow brewed cup of iced tea. The Keurig is just very convenient.

what's the interface on the desk

energy drink
thanks!

Thats what I'm doing right now, building the army of light. I would tell you where to get them but I don't know. The first one was from my father, he kept it all the years since I haven't seen any in local stores for 10 years, the last 3 were from Ebay.

The last thread you posted those beasts of heaven, I think someone talked about how to get them on the german amazon or something.

I currently buy bags too, but I'm going to buy a can and use raw tea instead. Thats even cheaper and I can order high quality tea in the internet.

I don't like too much sugar in my tea, and use raw cane sugar for it. You cannot get this quality from any prefilled source.
>Beasts of heaven
Are you me? If you had a link...

I wish I had a link...
How do you make your ice tea? Boiling water that you let cooling or cold water from the beginning? I've seen both, so far I prefer to make it with boiling water

I need a better camera.

Almost boiling water from my hot tap. I still don't own a water cooker yet, but our water here is almost boiling. When I buy a cooker I'm going to get one with internal filtration for even more water quality.

I put around 3-4 small tea spoons of sugar in that can. Sometimes I drink it warm, but but hot, but mostly cold when I stood at least 2 hours.

Nice technique hehe. I usually put 2 bags in just boiled water, let them in for 5 or 10 mins IIRC, then I had some sugar and let it cool. After that fridge for a couple of hours
Those crabs really are the best.

How much water / cups? That can reads 10 cups, but this means only 5 large 200 ml ones. I put in 3-4 bags depending on the kind of tea I make.

I don't fridge it, that would be a waste of energy, its OK to let it cool down. Nice that you like my crabs.

It's the Xenyx Q802 usb Mixer for my condensor microphone.

I have raw cane sugar too! My girlfriend loves it. I usually use it in my coffee.

1 liter of water, 2 bags of (green often) tea, 2 spoons of sugar. Boil, cut the fire, put the bags in for 15mins not more, after that put in the sugar (and eventually lemon if you want) hehe. Its a recipe I found on marmiton.org (french site). I like the iced tea to be freezing cold
Omg, those crabs are everywhere.

Fuck yeah! What brand is that tv? I usually play on the tv I bought my girlfriend for christmas. It's a 4k 55 inch lg smart tv with web os 2.0 cost 780 dollars. She uses it the most. I am currently level 53 on Dark Souls 3 playing a Merc.

Yes even connected in my PC.

I need to get green tea again. I want to buy 10 kilo or something directly from Asia, so I only need to buy it once for a year. Tea is my basic drink, I prefer it to raw water. Its extremly healthy if you don't drink pure sugar.

omg he is looking at me
Yeah same I can drink a huge amount of hot and cold tea. Its my default beverage hehe. Yeah green tea has the advantage of not getting too strong if you let it in the water too much

IBM Model F 84 Key AT on order

Ayy lmao

I love the desk it's brilliant.

If I am not mistaken, isn't that a compaq monitor on the right?

Good evening

It's an old Dell w1907 I think. I'm not at home so I can't check

Same desk

it's a HP w1907S or w1907V, I've had mine for years and it lives in my cupboard.

>tfw poorfag

>Dell
I'm fucking retarded. The other user was right, it's HP

Not mine but I'm mirin the eGPU

please not a 970.

The funny thing is you remembered the model number perfectly, just not the brand.

I believe it's a 780

Is that plywood sturdy? I'd be scared to have my tower on it.

If that is your battlestation. I must ask, where did you find such a wonderful chair?

It's not plywood, it's much thicker than ply. I forget what they call it exactly, but I think it's called particle board. But yes, I've fucked on this desk and it's still standing, as well as rage slammed on it.

Sounds like it's sturdy enough. =D

Definitely. In fact, most cheap desks, drawers, tables, other furnature are made out of particle board that have been painted over.
Just looked it up to make use it was the same material.

That arm is beautiful.

It is nice. It is by Insignia, cost me about $40 and it's all metal which is really nice. I should of bought the version with two arms because now I plan on getting a second monitor.