Copper fumes

I accidentally set the current too high for a copper thread and it burnt and being the stupid guy that I am I inhaled the fumes/smokes/gases. How dead am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002496.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very, copper fumes gives you AIDS

GO TO THE ER QUICKLY Sup Forums CANT HELP YOU NOW

You likely melted the plastic insulation.

So you tell me how bad breathing in melted plastic is.

Pretty sure it can't.

It's not like I breathed in the toxic gases of an entire facility, I just need to know how likely it is that I die.

>plastic insulation
They were naked copper threads, bare for the entire world to see.

The chances you will die are 100%.

According to the CDC I won't die.
But the fact remains that I inhaled toxic fucking metal gas.

I would take a very long walk outside, OP. Breathe the air, make peace with God (just in case, senpai) and maybe go out to eat. If you feel good after an hour or so of this, you'll probably be fine. If not, seek help.

you'll be dead by next week

Have fun with youre general weakness
nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002496.htm

Anne Frank turned out pretty hot for a dead girl.

You asked how likely you were to die. Considering everyone dies at some point the chance is 100%. Irrespective of what the CDC might say.

You're pretty much dead, senpai.

Donald trump dead

Holy shit, this user is right. FUCK

It won't be just toxic gases. There's airborne particles as well. It's like inhaling asbestos. There won't be any noticeable health effects, but you'll increase your chances of getting cancer because stuff that gets in your lungs STAY in your lungs.

>stuff that gets in your lungs STAY in your lungs.

you lungs are actually pretty good at cleaning themselves except for a handful of well-known exceptions ... like asbestos and tar

get it checked out and stop asking for help on a mongolian tapestry forum

You'll be fine.

Actually more like 93%

I won't die if I kill myself first

>and being the stupid guy that I am
read that as "stupid gay" desu

This. Your lungs are actually pretty good at absorbing heavy metals; that's how you get heavy metal poisoning by inhaling things like Zinc or Mercury vapour, after all.

>I accidentally set the current too high for a copper thread
Unless you saw a flash and heard a bang, you either just burnt the transparent insulation, or at worst melted the wire.

lungs are great at cleaning tar. But if you put more in every day....