In the past 5 years I can't recall one "Gamer" thing that I bought which didn't look like shit...

In the past 5 years I can't recall one "Gamer" thing that I bought which didn't look like shit, was shit by design and engineering.

Seriously, what is the company that doesnt shill with gaming shit?

At least for GPUs and peripherals?

GPU : Zotac? EVGA? Sapphire?

Who is this semen demon?

I wish I'd knew

Who's this semen demon??

It's a man.

The only gamer thing I've ever bought, was the Razer Deathadder 2013. Still think it looks good to this day with the back logo LED turned off.

However, the fact that it's already starting to break says a lot about build quality.

The piece of shit Logitech mouse I bought 15 years ago still works like a champ though.

I don't know? Image search returns some shitty 21st century sluts.. we need to find the whole set..

Prove it

Logitech G35 is shitty by design, their wireless comm is shit, their software is shit that fails to free up malloc'd memory, plastic quality of headset it shit..

this is my fetish

link more cia nigger

Don't buy gamer shit. Regular old boring PC components are always cheaper and better quality.

It's a simple marketing move to plaster a "Gamer" label on an otherwise unsellable item.
Gamers will buy anything that seems connected to their habit. They are the ultimate fanbois.

Francesca frigo

I had a friend buy a pair of Gaymin 7.1 headphones. No matter how I tried to explain how 7.1 audio works, he refused to believe he wasn't getting that true 7.1 gaymin sound. The headband snapped in half one month later.

What about Gamer food?

I guess the K70RGB is marketed with gamers as they're core audience, but not nearly on the same level as razer shit. I even made sure to get the version with the older logo that doesn't have "GAY MEN" all over it. Spent way more than anyone should ever spend on a keyboard, but I have disposable income and the controllable lights entertain me.

This looks a little silly, but the engineering is solid.

Plus rgb lighting is always neat.

It's much easier to scam somebody than to make them understand they've been conned

I guess you'll love all the latest shit then.

It's your mom

My G930 headset is over 3 years old and is still kickin. G700 mouse same deal.

Although I've had other shitty gaming products. It is as they come. Also to answer your question most of the gpu manufacturers are same in terms of reliabilty. The only real difference is their warranty and the aftermarket cooler (provided you do in fact buy the aftermarket cooler.)

Gamer is marketing, you don't need to care about words and appearances. Just cold hard data

I've got a Corsair MM400 (first gen.)

It's pretty good. Easily the best mouse pad I have ever used since it's very thin and has a great surface for my MX Master.