It's 2016 and you haven't installed Antergos

>It's 2016 and you haven't installed Antergos

It has the wiki support of Arch and is
Pacman and arch based

You can easily change the desktop environment at boot using terminal or UI and is easily customizable

Has god tier installer unlike arch

Has constant updates since it's only a year old and literally still in beta but feels finished

This is by far the best OS I've ever used

>Cuban running Linux

Wow it really is true what they say about commies using Linux. Looks like it's back to Windows for me!

I'd prefer the original thing, but Antergos is OP too.

>It's 2016 and people still install Antergos

dude, just use Arch lmao

I've been seriously considering switching to using Antergos/Arch from Ubuntu because the of ongoing outdated drivers problem that it suffers from.

How much attention do the rolling updates require in order to stay up to date?

Like once a day maybe. All u gotta do is type sudo pacman -Syu and wait a minute and your all set.

This

SOOPUR SEEKRIT KLUBHAUSE!

No risk of breakage from doing the full update like that?

Fuck off retard, Antergos is as easy to install as fucking Ubuntu. You're just mad you can't even install something as simple as Arch.

I donated $200 to antegros just 20 seconds ago. Match me

Never had anything break on me, I have had stuff break on me when I am not updated tho.

No u

I've installed arch, a OS shouldn't take 2-3 hours to install

good goy

Only if you download things that might have undiscovered bugs or are difficult to debug before use, like drivers.

Took me literally 20 minutes but k retard

Arch wiki isn't Arch specific. Pacman isn't anything special. You seriously think that "changing DE through the terminal" is Arch specific? Please be joking. I thought Arch users being stupid was a meme.

Step aside, superior Arch-based distro coming through.

When a driver breaks antegros and you have to reinstall 50x

Do freetards have no shame? That is w10 aesthetics

the only time consuming factor is the dl time when pacstrap and the DE packages. If you have god speed internet, this is a 4 minutes process...

Antegros is literally a better less fagger version of Manjaro. It too is pacman and arch based but dosent freeze every 5 seconds.

antegros? more like anegro, as in only a negro would use it lmao

SOOPUR SEEKRIT KLUBHAUSE!

Mandarin literally sounds like a country in Africa that is loaded with aids and niggers.

*Manjaro

>but dosent freeze every 5 seconds.
What? Manjaro doesn't freeze even on my ancient piece of shit laptop.

a week or two ago I updated ruby and urxvt broke. There's a cache that you can run pacman -U on, so if you don't just blindly run an upgrade you should be fine.

Antergos devs PLEASE fucking fix the mirror bug in the fucking installer

more like Aspergos

>2016 not using a fast, stable and easy to use/install distro like Debian or Ubuntu

Fuck your shit, OP. I'd rather install Gentoo.