FIREWAY
FIREWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10463666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums

Quem?

2 soon

Her death honestly made me feel kind of bad. All these big stars with hundreds of millions of fans don't get shot, yet some 22-year-old girl trying to make it gets some depressed loser from /r9k/ travelling halfway across Florida just to kill her.

/thread :(

We should remove /r9k/

strawpoll.me/10463666

Are you an idiot? If we remove their board they'll come flooding into other ones.

literally who?

>the edginess in this thread

Is that a transexual?

your mum's a transsexual

> If only there was some kind of law to forbid crazy depressed people from carrying guns

>if only there was some kind of law to forbid crazy depressed people from carrying knives

>if only there was some kind of law to forbid crazy depressed people from having libs that can snap someone's neck or strangle them

>if only there was some kind of law to forbid crazy depressed people from being near stairs where they can push someone off them and kill them

>if only there was some kind of law to forbid big dicked people from literally killing people with their cocks by penetration

>if only there was some kind of law to forbid crazy depressed people from having cars that can be used to run people over

>if only there was some kind of law to forbid crazy depressed people from owning repair tools like hammers and hand-drills which can be used to kill someone

I KNEW I'd trigger guntards

>if only there was some kind of law to forbid crazy depressed people from buying any chemical or medical compounds and mixtures, or plants that can produce toxins, which can be used to poison someone in various ways down to just pricking them with a simple needle

Sticker thread?

You haven't triggered anyone. I don't care about guns because using a knife laced with Ricin is the best way to off someone.
You can't miss with a knife, you are close to the target and nobody can stop you before it is too late, it is silent,
and if you can't slice an artery or puncture a vital organ the poison will kill them.
Guns are for faggots.

SO TRIGGERED
>smiling
>laughing
>scoffing
>taking the bait
TRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>be american
>Wear Diapers
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)

Rename to /normie/ pls, I want to see the reaction

Kek poo in loo you ameritards and not in your pants

There is. His gun was illegally acquired.