When you tell Pajeet to poo in loo but forget you're not on Sup Forums

>when you tell Pajeet to poo in loo but forget you're not on Sup Forums

>implying those skinny brown manlets can even reach my face (193cm)

Buttmad poojeet detected.

Looks about right.

Say that to my face, fucker, and see what happens. Meet me at the AMD employee parking lot, 1pm if you want to fight, pussy.

will you shit yourself sandnigger?

You dirty American mother fuck. Am Indian with pride. Come to India and we are fuck your family son of bitch.

Kek

Your tandoori chicken is 'just okay', Thai food is way better and all the rage. They don't poop in the streets.

Are you even allowed out in the parking lot with your semi-slave visa?

i liek pajeets

1 pupee have be deposit inside account sir,,, thank

Shheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit that one is going to hit home. Sierra like if they get fired for pooping in the breakroom trashcan. India sucks, there rivers are polluted with shit and dead carcasses, nobody is taking responsibility and trying to improve anything, all the Indian autists leave and work for a third of the going rate in America because humans are cannibals. But hey at least our country doesn't recommend diapers as a solution for any of our problems.

What does this have to do with technology

aw man so i'm not the only one that gets an urge to stroke a black man's neck fat and that gif ain't helping

You mean the Intel lot right? They abuse the h1b visa way more

India's GDP per capita and HDI has been rising. People do care and are trying to change things. Ffs the poo to loo song was created by Indians trying to create change and improve the country.

indian immigrants confirmed for violent criminal

Please do the needful and kill yourself.

>hard data is disproven by some comment from some guy and Sup Forums memes