/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user takes apart a MIXZA USB 2.0 flash drive and posts its internals • Gearbest's latest promotion involving Lucky Tickets gives off Cake vibes no exploit found as of yet though it does give out tickets when clicking the social media links without actually sharing • The JJRC H22 has dropped in price once again, now its $12.99 over at Gearbest
• user posts about a useful Powerbank by TOMO that helps charge his batteries for his vape • user is looking to make a Dekatron clock, would like help of /csg/ to source parts • user just got his Xiaomi Mifi Original Wifi Router/Extender • user's got his Piston 3, but has to use the right size tips to get them to fit right in his ears >Yesterdays News
• Reposting: While on vacation in Germany user watches a poorly researched TV documentary on chink shit
• Some process was made by German anons trying to track it down and uploading it but it appears the portion that has the reporter buying chink shit (Ray Bans and Diesel jeans) is missing
• RN3P running CM13 gets 8h40min of screen on time, and user still has 10% battery left (1h40min) • Vernee's issue was caused by a last minute manufacturer change being unable to supply them with chargers capable of quick charging (chinks chinking chinks.)
• user posts a picture guide to buying sunglasses from sunglasses711 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/headsets/pp_126117.html
gearbest.com/laptop-accessories/pp_229355.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rpl0XpdxVT8
github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_xiaomi_kenzo
forum.miui.co.in/forum/mi-devices/redmi-note-3/tutorial-guides-aa/35165-redmi-note-3-snapdragon-unlock-the-beast
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/1738
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/2631
aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-cherry-mx-switch-clones-use-ducky-filco-gateron-mx-clear-brown-blue-red-black/32300535858.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_366141.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_355907.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_152928.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/shady-aliexpress-seller/1986585_32636040211.html
de.aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-BS-3-Camel-Mini-Bluetooth-speaker-Portable-Wireless-speaker-Sound-System-3D-stereo-Music-surround/32663597907.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_1&btsid=b0aa66ba-5e61-4926-8e22-e37df7bb1c9f
aliexpress.com/item/NED-Transparent-Visible-Pick-Cutaway-Practice-Padlock-Lock-With-Broken-Key-Removing-Hooks-Lock-Kit-Extractor/32638566513.html
gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_354299.html
gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_313101.html
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313951.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long do Gearbest flash sales go for? I want to go to bed rather than finalize this order and do it tomorrow

link?

Are there any ones like this, but that cover your entire ear and cup around it?

can you link me ?
i'm at the research phase for a work project

Repostan

I have 15$ to spend on Gearbest. Give me shit to buy.

gearbest.com/headsets/pp_126117.html

Sup Forums should stop shilling for the i5 plus smartband, many reviews stated that the thing doesn't even do sleep tracking and the app on Play store has only complaints about not synchronising data at all.

So if I have a 50$ voucher from GB is that just free? Like I could go pick a Windows 10 Tablet and get it for like 40$?

What's the /csg/ recommended USB 3.0 flash drive?

Does it say it's a feature? Holy shit. And mine works just fine.

I bought the EXP GDC with power supply which is insane value for $51. I just works. didn't need to buy a PSU and it works (less effectively) using the laptop's monitor instead of an external monitor

gearbest.com/laptop-accessories/pp_229355.html

Check if your laptop has mPCIe (my T430s has two, one for WWAN and one for WLAN. the WWAN isn't a 'real' mpcie port so I had to sacrifice my WLAN, so factor in buying a USB wireless adapter too)

how are the Chink record players? any recommended ones?

vinyl?

>wake up
>phone email notification
>it's this thing I applied for on gearbest like a month ago for the shitty volumeless video I made like a week ago youtube.com/watch?v=rpl0XpdxVT8

>dunno what to pick that would be interesting to review, probably JJRC H22

I could get used to this shit.

A gf

That's Hella nice

Hella!

Pretty bad, most of them are copying the current fad of suitcase ones and they absolutely ruin records.

lucky bastard
I've been trying to get some gift card for written reviews for month... I guess they prefer videos then...

It's really weird, the video is all fucked up (I wrote a lengthy post about it back a week or so ago on one of the /csg/s

>Gearbest's latest promotion involving Lucky Tickets gives off Cake vibes

OMFG I MISSED IT

You didn't miss anything, there's no ticket exploit found as of yet and they're only good for a chance to win free shit.

What's it saying about using the expresscard slot?

I reviewed a product last night on gearbest and I got 10 points. However, I also added images (3 of them) to the review, but so far I only got 10 points.

Shouldn't I be getting 20 or 30? Does it take time for them to review the pictures?

Github for official CM support for the Redmi Note 3 (snapdragon) is up.

github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_xiaomi_kenzo

Hyped as fuck.

it doesn't perform as well, but DESU having a cable hanging out of my mPCIe port is a pain in the ass, I'd settle for EC if I had a monitor (prob same performance as mpcie internal display)

Thunderbolt (W and some T series Chinkpads) is the best way to go but it's SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive.

I just wanted to be able to run GTA5 on something above 800x600 and I can run it at my full screen res with most settings maxed at 40-50fps (gtx 970)

also, no offense, but the video only has 130 views...

for some reason, the points for images are added a bit late... but you should receive a message saying the pictures have been approved and the points added to your account

Ah, alright. It makes sense, I suppose, as they have to review all the images sent by the users.

>tfw still getting "can't verify" when trying to unlock

There's a way to unlock it without permission.

forum.miui.co.in/forum/mi-devices/redmi-note-3/tutorial-guides-aa/35165-redmi-note-3-snapdragon-unlock-the-beast

Never tried it tho.

Does this look ok?

enjoy your ied

My Telcast tbook10 arrived today, so here's my brief review on it:

Pros
>Arrived the next day
>Premium looking
>Both windows and android come with very stock launchers, all chink shit can be uninstalled

Cons
>Doesn't run one of my games on Android; I suspect this has to do with the default.prop being modified by Telcast
>Tried a rhythm game on Android; multi touch and holding of notes is hit and miss and I failed on songs that I should never fail on
>Tried to run a chink streaming app to watch muh dota, but the tablet version crashes while the phone version of the app works fine. No clue why.
>There is supposedly a keyboard attachment that adds battery life to the device, but its on backorder and the chinks that ordered it said it was plagued with problems, but I didn't try it myself.

tl;dr: will return this thing tomorrow ASAP.

Also, if anyone knows of a dualbooting chink tablet that can run these two apps smoothly, let me know since I'm still looking for a replacement after this piece of crap

apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/1738 (Aforementioned game that instantly crashes)
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/2631 (Aforementioned rhythm game)

Just get a Yoga 10" it gets like 20 hours of battery.
You don't need Windows and all of those 2 in 1 hybrid Android tablets suck.

you can buy sets of mini tweasers in phone repair kits on amazon for nothing

I know, which makes me wonder how the fuck it got so many views.

>GAMES ON TABLET

are you a kid or something?

>telcast

Do you mean the charger? Or are the cells fakes?

Those're flush cutters not tweezers tho. Besides, I don't have amazon where I'm at.

this

Actually

>games at all

What matters is the battery life and how productive can you be with it

>not using $79.99
>not buying a teclast x80 pro
>not enjoying the portability of an 8 incher
>not enjoying the full hd screen
>not enjoying dual boot Android 5.1 + Windows 10
>not carrying your computer in your pocket

I'd also like to know this.

Story time.

I was looking at this listing aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-cherry-mx-switch-clones-use-ducky-filco-gateron-mx-clear-brown-blue-red-black/32300535858.html
They claim to sell clear, brown, blue, red and black switches but I noticed they have a picture of yellow too.

So I sent the seller a message asking if they're selling the yellow switch. Pic related.
They even changed the listing and added yellow to the options.

Moral of the story is that you can often get what you want if you just ask the seller. Like that user who asked for sharp balisongs from a seller that only had blunt knives listed.

I bend the knee, Stannis Baratheon , the one true king !

Yeah but what are yellow switches?

Yellow gateron switches. They are generally considered to be the best cherry mx knockoffs and even preferred by some because they feel smoother.
Yellows are like a stiffer cherry black.

They literally dont make nixie tubes anymore so good luck.

>stiffer cherry black

so like a block of concrete?

Is 2GB of RAM really enough for W10?

I'm tempted to buy the Teclast x80 pro.

There's one guy in Poland who makes them now, but I think they were $150/piece

>order on June 10 from GB, all products say "Ship on June 11"
>June 11, still processing
>send message to GB support
>mfw they respond in 12 minutes
>"all products are on stock and about to be sent"
>an hour later "your package has shipped, here's a picture of it"
>mfw when they also gave me tracking and Express shipping although order was feelsgood.jpg

how can people say GB is not the best?

>100 good boy points has been added to your account

do you need to download a chink app to use the xiaomi mi key?

>20 AliPoints have been added to your account, you leveled up congrats!

I wish
Sup Forums shilling is not considered proper shilling

>order from gb last sunday with free shipping
>sent out within the hour
>arrives on thursday

Those chinks can get their shit in order when they want to.

>never forget

>half an hour after the last post someone posts a forced meme
Dead general.

If it's dead then why are you here?

Weekends are always slow.

Only bit of news right now is that Xiaomi has a new type of Bluetooth speaker.

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_366141.html

I did not request extended protection, in fact, I already received this product, what is this Chink plotting?

>new
isn't that quite old though. I saw a xiaomi speaker like that like half a year ago

You're probably thinking of
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_355907.html

or

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_152928.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/shady-aliexpress-seller/1986585_32636040211.html

y/n?

GearBest has the same phone for $190

probably true

i seen that but i think the two speaker one for $20~ is prob gonna be better still

Really want to a mi5 for rn3p, but already have a nexus 6p, so i dont really see the point :(

Get some other Xiaomi products that aren't phones then :^)

What happens if you buy something from gearbest without having an account?
I think I just did that.

already have xiaomi powerbank, MI band, 2 pairs of xiaomi iems

I don't think you can buy something on their site without an account

No Good goy points for you

Reddit is that way - - >

Chinese women are now forbidden from marrying foreigners bud

>install on ceiling
>invite Jewish friend round

Me too. I especially enjoy the powerbank. Great item for extending your Chink tablets battery life, charging phones while out etc.

>>install on ceiling
>>invite Jewish friend round
wat

>Reddit is that way - - >
How did you know?

What chink electronics should I order for

After months of lurking here, I finally pushed through with my first chink purchase. If this goes well, I'm going to buy the BM-800 set at GB.

Thank you for the courage, wish me luck.

>No reddit account
kill yourself newfag

It looks like a shower head

The bigger Bluetooth Speakers for 30-40$+.
Fuck these 8cm ones.
de.aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-BS-3-Camel-Mini-Bluetooth-speaker-Portable-Wireless-speaker-Sound-System-3D-stereo-Music-surround/32663597907.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_1&btsid=b0aa66ba-5e61-4926-8e22-e37df7bb1c9f

What's the difference between rock zircon and rock zircon nano?

So, I noticed that Taobao's registration page seems to now be foreigner-friendly.

I tried to register using my phone number but I can't seem to receive the sms. Back in the day you could only register with a Chinese phone number. What's up?

>bluetooth version 2.1
Fucking dropped.

Get one of their aluminum speakers

Rock zircon nano is the full name

I think I ran into the same problem awhile back. I had to use the chinese official rom for that unlock shit to work. Won't work with global official for some reason.

What should I buy from Ali Express?

aliexpress.com/item/NED-Transparent-Visible-Pick-Cutaway-Practice-Padlock-Lock-With-Broken-Key-Removing-Hooks-Lock-Kit-Extractor/32638566513.html

$10, worth to buy/learn?

Some computer gloves.

There's a bunch of similar kits sold on Gearbest but cheaper.

gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_354299.html

gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_313101.html

That's just a Turk's hands though?

Tow Questions:

Best alternative to Sennheiser 201 ?

What is the MiPad 2 like ?

Any reputable sellers for kingdian ssds on aliexpress

Or shall I just submit to the gaybeast

Why not just get a reputable brand SSD for $10 more

What are some good pc speakers?

I don't mind having to make them from parts myself.

get a cheap tenga egg knockoff.

Either they send the confirmation to your paypal email, or you'll need to contact them for tracking.

I'm actually also looking to get new speakers too. My current one somehow alters between low volume and then high volume on it's own. Seems this shit is dying...

Make sure you get the S280 and not a different model.

gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313951.html

Becasue I'm in the UK where we don't use dollars, and get jewed on every bit of tech we get.