Unironically browse reddit

>unironically browse reddit
>get downvoted because I tell OP that he shouldn't use gif's for 20s long videos for obvious reasons
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4noegw/excellent_camera_work_on_n0things_awkward_moment/d45upan
i.imgur.com/uxi5dNw.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit is a hell if you are used to Sup Forums.
To post in Reddit succesfully you gotta be a self censoring conforming wussy.

is it like digg?

that was a fun place

Link the post

this is true also in my experience

How is this related to technology?

Internet culture and website discussion is technology related

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

here are the sceens. Won't post the link as people will shit-talk him, however I can tell you its a gaymer subreddit.

Looks like you got your shit slapped in OP

This

Don't be a pussy OP

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4noegw/excellent_camera_work_on_n0things_awkward_moment/d45upan

>hurr durr no one i know in r/GlobalOffensive / leddit uses ffmpeg so why should I?
>gifs werks

I guess that's just the cancer called reddit for ya.

Upmeme'd

there is just so much wrong with this discussion

Well explained, thanks dickhead.

>today I had a scuffle on Reddit
>hold me Sup Forums

>.gifv
Uh OP you should look that up. That's imgurs version of webms

idk I just got really mad with this one.

But as already said, the whole discussion is retarded anyway, there's nothing interesting to take away from it and I should have just ignored the whole thing.

I am aware of that, but webm's are objectively better. But then again, this is reddit so no one should expect quality production.

Ok the uninformed retard in black clearly has no understanding of the system he is arguing against for starters. He just is spouting of that everyone should use the meme encoder that his favourite "technology" forum totes about in their gnu threads

It's not uncensored?

'gifv' is an extension used by imgur for WebM or MP4.

>redditor for 2 years
>gaymer
You're cancer^2 of Sup Forums

People are not rational in general. When given the power, they will act irrationally. Sup Forums prevents that, which is what makes it great.

This is just because you are browsing shit subreddits

Wow op, you're a giant, autistic turd. Do you enjoy arguing with people over petty shit? Does it add to your superiority complex? BTW gifv is essentially webm

>People don't act irrationally on Sup Forums

>people acting rational
>on Sup Forums

This place is full of people being blatantly retarded because they can't be held accountable for it. It's the furthest thing from rational

>is it like digg?

>tfw flew to San Francisco to go to Digg Million User Party
>met Kevin Rose
>drunkenly praise him until he passes me off on Dr. Tiki as a joke
>stumble outside, yell "anybody got a dub sack" at random groups of well-to-do tourist types walking down the street
>young african american fellow approaches me
>"you got $20?"
>y-yes
>accidentally buy huge sack of weed
>never smoked weed in my life
>mfw

>reddit
disgusting

>but webm's are objectively better.
GIFVS ARE WEBMS YOU RETARD
i.imgur.com/uxi5dNw.gifv

Damn OP. You made an ass of yourself and proceeded to get BTFO. This isn't a Sup Forums or Reddit thing. This is a you should stop shooting off your mouth without knowing what you're talking about thing.

Seriously though, why the fuck do people use gif for things that really should be videos? We have the technology.

>reddit
Terminate yourself, cancer.

>$20
>huge sack of weed

Downboats, subreddit moderators deleting comments, banning people
Not to mention subreddits themselves being censored
I believe r/European or something along those lines was taken down because there were lots of nationalist viewpoints on the subreddit
Hell there are groups of people on there dedicated to taking down "hateful" subreddits
Average commie faggot type of people

4channers act irrationally, but they're usually much more obvious about it. They don't censor their hate or hide behind sophisticated-sounding strawmen as often, so it's easier to ignore them without looking bad (and no one's keeping score anyway).

Also, if you have an unpopular opinion on reddit, you're much more likely to be ganged up on.

i am from reddit too

at least its not a shitfest like Sup Forums, everything is controlled

You're delusional if you think Sup Forums isn't as bad with the hive mind mentality, on Reddit you downvote and on Sup Forums everybody calls you an autistic faggot.

I don't know why there's so much hate towards Reddit, on some of the subreddits you can get an actual discussion, or God forbid you might actually get a useful answer to your question.

There is literally new reddit drama everyday about something that has recently been added to the ban list. Sup Forums has barely changed in 5 years so how is Sup Forums a shit fest?

you're the WebP retard, aren't you?

why is it not surprising

Learn how reddit works before posting there faggot.

what did the OP mean by this?

Literally your own fault.

I don't browse Reddit but I do shill stuff on a certain subreddit.

The false-happy atmosphere makes the place eerie and uncomfortable, weird as it sounds. People will talk to you with a smile while simultaneously secretly deleting or censoring your posts.

I don't come to Sup Forums for actual discussions. I feel awkward when they emerge (which they do).

>4channers
God you're so fucking new it hurts. You need to lurk for atleast a year to get rid of your redditism or else your posts are fucking cancer

I'm shadow banned on reddit.
Username stallman

>literally going to reddit and then talking about it on Sup Forums
boards.Sup Forums.org/reddit/ when? We need a containment board for redditors

Reddit promotes censorship, SJWs, and hugbox communities. If you don't agree with the hivemind, your post will be hidden or deleted.

you think cancer doesn't spread?
right now only the "cool/edgy" ones browse Sup Forums too because they're 1337 mast0rZ now.

reported him for brigading lel