>Y on suicide watch
>falling for the Z meme

please leave

no

great thread just great
kudos

>NVIDIAS WHITE TEARS

I waited this thread/

Imagine the RX480 1.83x CF OC! Nvidia is finished!

Raja is a baller

==NVIDIA FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY==

>AMD fighting over last generation cards

The only absolute based pajeet

This is too good to be true.
Probably fake benchmarks. I'll keep my hype toned down till the official benchmarks come out.

nvidia btfo

NVIDIOTS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

>This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!!

RIP

Raja shat all over the designated shitting gpu manufacturer

AMD going for the main stream market first. the RX480 is good for pc gamers bring down the cost.

OC not even CF, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's really neato. I will definitively buy the 8GB version.

apology for poor english

when were you when nvidia dies

i was sat at home drinking liquid coolant when amd ring

'nvidia is kill'

'no'

Nice shoop

I'm a fan of Radeon graphics cards and there's a good chance I'll be replacing my 7870 with a 480, but this is just the same picture that's been circulating with the titan x bar changed to a 480 OC bar.

The 480 being 75% the 1070 while being half the price (like $200 cheaper) is more than impressive enough.

>beats Fury X
T-thanks AMD.

Can some photoshop wizard check for fuckery?

Here's the other version. Why take out the titan x in the new one?

hm yes, very suspicious

>compete

still behind

lmao

>paying $250 more for half an fps

According to this the fury x is faster than a 980ti yet we all know that in 90% of games the 980 ti will be, on average, faster even if it's by 1%. This clearly shows that this benchmark does not show the real world performance of the cards. I'd still bet on the 480 to be at 980 levels of performance in real world testing.

the fury x is faster than the 980ti

>still behind

get rekt

Yeah with heavy OC, no do the same to the 450 card and see how things end up then.

>4k
>playable resolutions
>10 fps vs 11 fps

The 980 ti is faster at actual playable resolutions like 1080p which is also the most commonly used resolution in the world. But feel free to buy a fury x to play all your games at 4k 12 fps.

>still playing games at 1080p
>buying a $650 gpu for a $100 screen
nvidiots sure are dumb

also why the fuck would you not compare performance in the most stressful situations?

youtube.com/watch?v=nUG9jgERvEQ

Like I said, feel free to buy your fury x and play your games in the "most stressful situations" aka 4k 12 fps whilst everyone else with a brain compares the cards at playable settings and framerates.

>tfw it was just confirmed that amdrones would rather play at 10 fps to get a one up over nvidia

Wew

that's not even true. any non-reference 980ti is 20-30% faster than the fury x. the AMDrones get away with their perceived victory by comparing rebrands (they are all OCed) and AMD sponsored games to reference nvidia gpus.

I'm using a 7950 and it ain't keepin' up anymore. GPU bottleneck with an i5 2550k at 5Ghz.

Gonna grab a 480 and OC that bitch.

Is that OC'd? Those temps look a bit housefire to me.

where is the titan?

Cooler changed for some really werid nda avoidment reason, smells like bs (also why would changing cooler mean shit temps?)

Yeah I've realised that. Even digital foundry admitted that their 390 has a 70 mhz overclock (pretty big for a 390) compared to the 20 mhz overclock (basically stock) on their 970, hence why the 970 loses in some benchmaks. The fact that they actually had to test each card again in the mirrors edge video downclocked and locked at stock clocks and the 970 still won proved that.

What's even more funny is that the 390 with its "mammoth" overclock as digital foundry put it, still can't pull away from the 970 with a 20 mhz overclock lmao. I bet you any money that if the 970 was overclocked in every test (far cry primal etc) and compared to the already overclocked 390, the 970 would absolutely smoke the 390.

I think its the chinese guy from chiphell. Because of some NDA technicality, he switched the cooler from another card to bypass the limitation and put it on the 480.

70mhz is barely over 5%

I'm guessing that is without an overclock perhaps. I hope so.

'Rx480 Firestrike leak proven not to be photoshopped by the leaker'

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/4nqu52/rx480_firestrike_leak_proven_not_to_be/

Yeah I saw the youtube videos from his channel, they don't prove shit

It's a 70 mhz increase from 1000mhz stock. I don't know the exact math but considering most reviews get in the region of ~1100 mhz I'd say a 70 mhz oc is pretty damn big. Also digital foundry themselves called it a "mammoth" overclock.

I have a 390, they just overclock like shit, 70MHz is nothing when it comes to performance

why would a chink care about nda in the first place?

wtf. That can't be realy. Seriously ? How will nvidia do ? their 1070 is a "mid tier" GPU that is sold 500€(minimum) in my country. RX 490 isn't even announced.
How will the RX 490 perform ?

Damn AMD. And they even start doing open source stuff everywhere contriuting for the linux kernel. I think I will just go amd

You're probably right based on your first hand experience and I can refute that. I would however prefer digital foundry to run each card stock vs stock.

GTX970 overclocks pretty well, mine can hit 1519 on stock voltage.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkbHbzPpG6Q

Not my video but my card also boost to 1405mhz out of the box.

Can't*

Same I have a gtx 980 FTW (god bless evga) and in achieve 1518 mhz on stock voltage. I might try to oc further but the noise levels do get quite loud especially with my custom fan profile which keeps my card in the low 60s.

Yeah and your card has too little detonated vam

Well aim for 80C then retard, when it doesn't even matter

>Nvidiot getting mad now that he already dropped all his good boy points on a 1070.

Dont worry, think of the extra functionality you have on your 1070, its a little space heater AND a graphics card.

you can cry me a river if you want, mine is almost two old and I've had no problems with the 3.5gb thing.

The worst part is, even if this is 100% true, people will still flock to Nvidia because of so much bias

Hyper settings

Fury X also shit itself and it was more expensive than a GTX970 not to mention it was released 1 year after the GTX970. You have no excuses.

No way man

I will be shilling about it in everywhere to ensure that

Yeah this is the same for people I know who own gtx 970. They never encounter 3.5gb issue at playable settings and framerates. Even the mirrors edge thing, if the 970 had over 6gb of required vram it would still be slideshow quality (without the bottleneck) like the 390 at 35 fps hyper settings.

Well fuck the furry x, no excuses needed

Also modded gta v, even stock at certain settings

50fps

No one with a 980TI plays at 1080.

1440 and 4k benchmarks are what counts, might as well compared 480p and 240p resolutions in that case.

it's still sub 60 fps. there is nothing to brag about over the 970, fury x or any other 4gb or lower video card when your 390 can't even touch 60 fps at this setting.

there are people in this thread right now who will defend 39 fps just to claim a lead over nvidia users, who themselves can defend superior performance over the 390 at actual playable fps and settings.

the main point here is that even though the 390 can play at that setting, it shouldn't be played at due to the shitty performance.

Ultra with hyper textures man, 60fps for those that care, 970 can't do it

My R9 290 has terrible OC before I get artifacts. Anyhow with the best OC I can get before glitches appear I get 2835 on Firestrike Ultra. The RX480 needs to do a lot better on OC before I contemplate an upgrade.

>970 can't do it

that's a bold claim. we don't know if it can or can't yet. there might be enough vram to use only hyper textures on 4gb video cards. so far we only know 4gb cards can't run properly with >everything< maxed out. hyper shadows, effects, mesh etc will all contribute to the overall vram usage. hyper textures might not be that much of a hit to vram. i know in some games i've played that i can run them at 4k with high/medium settings at 60 fps on my 980 but i can always run with ultra textures without being bottlenecked. it could be the same situation with this game.

lets not jump to conclusions.

Yeah we do and when accessing that .5 gigs of shit the entire vam runs at the slower speed so it's useless

Again posting memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=COEwgUI6D3w

Why aren't there more leaks if press and stores already have 480 on their shelves?

I've seen a well know European PC builder selling a Fury X to customers a week before release.

yeah I'm not watching that just because of th ei intro and video length, just enlighten me yourself

Also inb4 afterburner shows over 3,5

It shows reserved not used

Remain ignorant and meme on.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6MDUjFiUR4
youtube.com/watch?v=COEwgUI6D3w
youtube.com/watch?v=ljHgKO1E3s4
youtube.com/watch?v=IW-H0qNw38M
youtube.com/watch?v=CnQW-60ZaA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx9YVklTYTk

ok well here's my proof that it has no effect at playable framerates. where's your proof that it does? if you can't provide any then you just got BTFO.

of course without watching anything but the thumbnails

You'll never ever get 1.83x scaling in crossfire. AMD's demo did not use crossfire. It used a game that natively supports multiple GPUs.

welp, i guess he got btfo then.

are you thick? it shows instantaneous vram USAGE. if it shows reserved then as soon as you boot up any fucking game you'd have 4gb of fucking vram utilization on msi afterburner as the game will reserve 4gb or a similarly high amount.

you still haven't provided proof that the vram partition causes issues at playable framerates.

BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO

Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming the rx 480 draws 100w under load and the gtx 1070 draws 150w under load, then the 1070 has a slightly higher performance per watt as the 480, and the over clocked 1070 has an almost exactly equal performance per watt as the 480. This means whatever Nvidia puts out in the same performance bracket as the rx 480 could be ever so slightly more power efficient as the rx 480.

[spoiler]It's over, AMD is finished and bankrupt. Poolaris housefires confirmed.[/spoiler]

From the engine not the OS

>this backtracking

BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO

Also at 9GB afterburner usage my game runs fine

Same with 970 games showing over 4GBs

>he's still backtracking

we're all waiting for that incriminating evidence from you to prove your claims of

1.mirror's edge catalyst will not run with only hyper textures on a gtx 970 or any 4gb vram or lower video card.

2. the vram partition in the 970 causing problems at playable framerates.

>rx 480 faster than fury x
its over AMD IS FINISHED
AMD IS THE KING NOW

>overclocked 1070 outperforms a 1070
NVIDIOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH. 1070 CONFIRMED WORTHLESS.

At 1080p it doesn't matter which is faster because they're both overkill for that

and here I am with my trusty 980 still maxing out new games at 1080. Don't see a point in upgrading desu.

Why? Even on my 7870 I run games in 1440p

fuck benchmarks

>the gtx 980 came out like a year and 9 months ago
>people think that the rx 480 being a cheaper gtx 980 is amazing
Isn't this just where we should be in terms of price/performance now because of Moore's law? If Nvidia's direct competitor to the rx 480 is more than $200-$250 for gtx 980 tier performance, it's because of Nvidia's Jewery, not AMD providing an amazing value. I mean it'll still be a good value for money, I'm just tired of the "this is a revolution, Nvidia confirmed bankrupt" shitposting.

Yeah, and my brother has to downclock from the factory oc on his card in a couple games to keep stable.

A sample of one means nothing.

NVIDIA MASTER RACE

so lonely at the top ;)