Best computer case

Looking for recommendations on a computer case for my next build.

full or mid tower with good cable management and a window

discuss

The obvious and popular choice would be either the Fractal Design Define R5 (if you want any drive bays) or Define S (if you don't), which is a reasonably-priced full tower with good cable management, an optional window, and good airflow and acoustic characteristics.

Not used one myself but I've seen a ton in the build threads and I'm seriously considering one for my next build (although I'd be getting the windowless one, because I prefer the extra noise damping to being able to see inside my PC).

Whatever you do, take full.

Fucking big fat hands

>case window
kys faget

if fucking hate those cases that have a refrigerator door on the front to access drives.

who the fuck believes this is a good idea

Here's a full tower case for you.

yo thats sick, whats it called?

Define R4/5
NZXT H440
Corsair Carbide 400c

This one.

Cooler master haf x Nvidia edition.

I was trolling you, that case looks like shit man

all of these are great recommendations
which do you prefer?

Jonsbo/Cooltek UMX Series.

I was looking at the H440 for the color options, but the hinged side panel on the Corsair caught my attention.

Woah, you got me dude

EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass has something sexy going on

Sure is Sup Forums here

Why does your screenshot have a filter on it?

Hes probably using something like twighlight to tint the screen red in low light, supposed to stop blue light from keeping you awake or something idk if it actually works or just makes your screen ugly.

>admitting
Failed troll

>full or mid tower with good cable management and a window

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, hands down

Yep, exactly that. It does definitely work though.

Phanteks enthoo pro is the only answer

>tfw always reading these thread here
>it's impossible to find those Phanteks and Fractal Design cases everyone talks about in my country