/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Gearbest's latest promotion involving Lucky Tickets gives off Cake vibes no exploit found as of yet though it does give out tickets when clicking the social media links without actually sharing
• The JJRC H22 has dropped in price once again, now its $12.99 over at Gearbest
• user posts about a useful Powerbank by TOMO that helps charge his batteries for his vape
• user reviews his eGPU setup • user received gift card from Gearbest for making a video review • Github for official CM support for the Redmi Note 3 • user just got his Teclast Tbook10, posts pros and cons • user requests yellow switches for his Mechanical Keyboard with AliExpress seller, they add the option for him • Xiaomi has a new round model of Bluetooth Speaker • Redmi Note 3 Pro 32gb available for $180 over at AliExpress • user takes brave first step towards a spiralling addiction of buying chink shit • user bought some chink LEDS and resistors to replace the lighting in an old Yamaha receiver • A new package arrived on anons doorstep eight meme led fans for himself and his fans to mess around with at a land party • user bought these micro usb otg things • Gearbest livechat support now has a queue • Memefan user shows off his clip-on Sunglasses • Kingdian S280 speeds on SATA 2 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/xl-mouse-pad/32657769063.html
aliexpress.com/item/xl-mouse-pad-2/32592437854.html
uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2016/G0607.html
aliexpress.com/item/xl-mouse-pad/32311737578.html
rbt.asia/g/thread/S54665298#p54669959
s.aliexpress.com/Nfu2YBzA
aliexpress.com/store/1754929),
aliexpress.com/item/Classic-Fashion-Brand-Designer-Club-Sunglasses-Master-Men-s-Women-s-Outdoor-Semi-Rimless-Retro-Sunglass/32665682101.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.97.9CpEPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright, Ali.

How do you aggregate those random Chink Shit-related happenings anyway, OP? Isn't it time consuming to find all of those things and then make a write-up about them?

Also, are those pics used in /csg/ OC, or is it from some other source but with some /csg/ text shoop'd on top of it?

Oh boy, a cook ring!

Which CM theme is that?
I wanted something dark, but not black.

>• Kingdian S280 speeds on SATA 2 (Cross-thread)
n00b here. is that good speed?

Seconding this

I usually write a thread some posts before bump limit if possible, you guys posting your own pics with the shit you bought also helps verify reviews.

As for the pics we've had three drawfag anons contribute OC (pic related being one of those) to the threads, which I'll use in the rotation. Everything else I get off Google, photoshop where needed (scrub logos, urls) and slap our name on and sometimes draw some myself (the Jaws/Shark OP pic.)

All in all it doesn't take me more than 5 to 10 minutes max to make a thread on my pc, tried on my phone once but that's just a pain in the butt.

Just bought a joytech ego aio mouth fedora off of FastTech. Will post a review once it arrives.

Only other mouth fedora I currently have is the $4 evod.

Picture not related
How about a text doc or somthing

Pick one:

aliexpress.com/item/xl-mouse-pad/32657769063.html

or

aliexpress.com/item/xl-mouse-pad-2/32592437854.html

and what color?

thanks man,i really appreciate the news section.hope youre having a good day

get the one with more orders less chance of getting chinked

Just got Gaybeast's latest newsletter.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 is now $136.99 and MI4 $149.99 also the latest Xiaomeme earbuds the Piston Air $13.99

uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2016/G0607.html

Get this one instead.

aliexpress.com/item/xl-mouse-pad/32311737578.html

>I took in the hot goods for 220 rubles
>us flag next to review
Thanks, Obama.

>condom full of holes
My sides. Russian gets translated into English in extremely hilarious ways.

It's the maximum it'll do if it's capped at sata2.

According to that screen the SSD does sata3 speeds but it's being bottlenecked by the sata2 motherboard.

test

Sharks 1

test

FINALLY

Sharks 2

I want everything. ALL THE MEMEs.

install gentoo from a shark inside a chink adapter while listening to the free software song with piston 3s connected to a ruizu x02

Redmi note 3 vs Redmi note 3 pro
Helio x10 vs snapdragon 650
What to buy?

sharks

kek

wtf gb lost all the items in my cart over night

Sunk by sharks, nicely done user

SD650 is vastly superior.

snapdragon

Snapdragon 650

Proofs? No antutu pls.
Is there overheating/throtling issue, like with 808-810 snapdragons?

Yeah, don't expect the cart to actually work for more than like 2 minutes. It's garbage.

Fuck off and do your own research. Why would you even ask if you didn't trust us?

>100 Good Boy Points have been deducted from your Gearbest account

Go away Jack Ma

Nop, sd650 is free of f those things

come up with a new story for me to animate. One I came up with was rbt.asia/g/thread/S54665298#p54669959

keep in mind I have no idea about /csg/ memes besides sharks so redpill me on them in the story

I cant find any decent comparsion analysis of this socs, just "muh antutu score".
As far as i remeber, helio x10 was planned as a competitor to snaps 808-810.

Just bought an MXQ pro 4k, Amlogic S905 Android tv box.
What am I in for, lads?

Animate something like a power bank exploding dramatically

Beware the summer promotion
NOT ALL orders over $40 USD are elegible or just bullshit from Riley

It's less powerful than the SD650, and it's less power efficient

i got 3 tickets

how the fuck do i use them

You have to wait until 15, they will pick some tickets at random and give prizes.

What annoys me is that there's a bug in their system that did not gave me a ticket with my last order and they just said "nah, tickets are random chance even if your order is elegible"

What a lame excuse

Played the lucky draw game on gearbest, got 15% off jewellery and watches coupon twice, third spin landed "try again" but I only had three spins :/

Does the GB 50$ voucher actually mean free 50$? Can I pickup a Win 10 Tablet with it? Or is it like 50$ off select items or something? There's like no information with it.

lol not even that

What bluetooth gamepad (with mount) should I buy?

Mainly play N64/SNES games.

does china have any stuff for table top gaming?card games,board games,supplies..etc

>does china have any stuff for table top gaming?card games,board games,supplies..etc
I've bought counterfeit magic the gathering cards from aliexpress

Why haven't the deals started yet?

i dont play much constructed,how about magic supplies?sleeves,mats,boxes does china have any of these?

heard there were an irl hearthstone set,anyone here has a link?

I'm after a simple dock for my redmi. Anyone know of a reliable dock to get? Nothing fancy, just needs to take in my charger cable.

Can I buy chink phone number from Taobao? I need it for stuffs.

Are these any good?
Top Quality Universal Android Mobile Phone Charger Base Micro USB Charging Syncing Docking Station Dock JA13
s.aliexpress.com/Nfu2YBzA

why not just use the regular charger?

that won't be very useful since I'm pretty sure most redmi phones have the charging port on the side, not in the middle.

never mind just saw the redmi 3 has the charging port in the centre..

What does that mean?

PS3 controller + mount.

You get a bunch of useless coupons like spend $55, get $2 off that add up to $50 of combined savings

Cheap chink bling came in a few days ago. Quality is really damn nice and they were ridiculously cheap. Got em from a store called Ke Feng Jewellery (aliexpress.com/store/1754929), took about 3 and a half weeks to arrive.

Recomend a Vape?

Rec: Don't vape

Why? I don't plan to use nicotine (quit smoking) but want to blow smoke sometimes when reading or working

enjoy your cancer friendo

The painting on Majora's Mask really surprised me how nice it is. Most chink bling looks much bigger on the pictures in listings than in real life, though, so keep that in mind. Also kek, it says The Minish Cap on the back.

That looks like 50 cent machine shit. Cheap shit like that can have stuff in the metal that might irritate your skin if you are allergic to it. Might also turn your skin green.

Genuine EVODs are really good as entry level stuff, I'd recommend a mechanical mod if you want something more serious. Fasttech has some EVODs, Singpost takes a while to deliver, though.

>a mechanical mod
What is this and what you recommend for a guy who's just wants to vape every so often not a habit just something like once or twice a week

Yeah, I'm not wearing that on naked skin, even if I don't appear to be allergic. Was planning on taking them off the chain/rope and turning them into keycharms anyway. Thanks for the heads up, though!

dude you could become spider man,go for it!!

Mechmods are those fancy vapes you see on pics sometimes, with displays and options to set Ohm/V. You usually can switch out and customize quite a lot of parts in those.

I'd recommend something like an EVOD or maybe the cheaper Kangers in your case.

My sides. Brb, ordering a bunch of cheap chink bling to become Spiderman.

Guys is there a help group for people that can't stop buying chink shit?

Because I think I need help.

that language looks very messy and gay

You're very messy and gay.

Car muffler..

i don't know why,but that's very funny.

I have

>Travel Organizer Bags x3
>USB voltmeter
>locksmith kit

so far in the cart. Recommend me some other doodads like that. Any nice pens or anything? Any cool gadgets?

Redpill me on the note 3

the 4G bands are garbage in a lot of countries

My mom has a Redmi 2 and 4G werks fine

>amazing battery life(2 days moderate usage)
>good screen
>great processor
>3gb ram
>mediocre camera
>fingerprint sensor is meh

Anyways, it's on par with the S6 edge edge, performance wise

>double decker
>200usd
im sorry, but who the FUCK spends 200 bucks on 20 pounds of silicon ass?

Any anons familiar with sunglasses, what's the difference between C2 and C1 on these?
aliexpress.com/item/Classic-Fashion-Brand-Designer-Club-Sunglasses-Master-Men-s-Women-s-Outdoor-Semi-Rimless-Retro-Sunglass/32665682101.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.97.9CpEPU

or 141 pounds for pussy and ass

Which Huion tablet is best bang for buck?

Dumbest thing I've read today. Why take the risk when you can just chew gum.