SNOWDEN SECURITY ADVICE

He said you should remove the cameras and microphone from your phone and make calls using a plugin headphone mic combo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good idea. It may ruin your resale value, but I don't care about that personally.

That applies if I don't live I burgerstan?

Yes, even more so, since you're a foreigner the small protections that American citizens enjoy from their intelligence apparatus don't apply to you.

Yes, the burgers have global reach.

Why doesn't the CIA kidnap Snowden and fly him to a black site or something? If he's just walking around in the open in Russia?

Good luck identifying the arrays and removing them faggots.
Just gonna rekt your phone when you try to stop the NSA from recording on your device even though they're recording on the other person's device lmao.

Because it would be an international incident and people would be up in arms about it. Not that it matters, it's not Snowden himself that is important, it's the information he revealed and the dialogue he forced Americans to make.

He's becoming like an SJW. I think he's been hanging around that fag rapist appelbaum too long.

Why would they do that? Americans literally will not give a shit unless their bread and circuses stop.

Because he's held under 24/7 surveillance by Russia in an undisclosed site and simply deploying a team to go grab him would be grounds for war.

Also the US doesn't really give a shit about snowman anymore. He released the documents; he doesn't have anything else to offer really. If they can get him without making a powerful enemy then they will but otherwise they won't. His life is over as it is. Nigga can't go anywhere without KGB agents tailing him and shit.

His actual living conditions aren't so bad though because Russia wants to promote the image that they are welcoming to high profile American defectors.

When you end up catching him, what do actually do with him ?

He already spilled the whole fucking thing anyway so there's nothing to silence
You just risk an international incident that is ground for war for a political prisoner that make you look like the new soviet union

Not a good trade

>even though they're recording on the other person's device lmao
This. It's all getting caught in the middle, they don't give a fuck. If you're using a phone, they can listen, it's that simple.

Snowdens advice here would only prevent remote use of the mic and camera on the phone, it would still be a tracking device and all the calls made to it still logged and listened to

Also fuck that faggot

yep
the reason it took us 10 years to get bin laden was because he didn't use the phone or internet for that entire time.

he was watching a lot of videos for entertainment.
on vhs.

That's OK for HIM.
Bit of overkill for Joe Sixpack, don't you think?

>implying the NSA needs to use your camera or mic to know what you are doing
;)

snowden has secret info that will be released if he dies, so i bet thats why they dont go for him

Also remove the display from the phone to be extra safe

You could always just submit to the fact the government don't actually care what you're doing aslong as you're not brown.
Life's easier that way.

Or maybe organizations are just people and not as competent as movies would have you believe. I mean the US military is the most formidable army ever yet seen and frequently makes egregious mistakes like bombing MSF hospitals. If they can't operate safely what hope does an outfit with a fraction of the funds have?

snowden needs to stop acting like a fucking tech guru

the small groups can't afford to fuck up as often, but bin laden was protected by the isi. cia/nsa are the same way; compartmentalized, but really well supported.

as for the us military, they screw up a lot and so far haven't won any of the wars they've started. who woulda thought?

>snowden has secret info that will be released if he dies

He supposedly gave all the info away. And I doubt he has a dead man's switch.

>dialogue he forced Americans to make
nice quads, but barely anyone actually cares

this.

Also I think if he is lucky he will get russian citizenship in a few years making it official that he can work for them. I mean he still has skills even if his big shot already is over

Snowden is a retard who doesn't realize that he is worth more to the US by staying in Russia than he ever would be being returned home. His presence in Russia helps the US narrative of Russia being dickheads and serves as an excuse for the US's military actions in eastern Europe and political gaming in Ukraine. Dumbfuck thinks he is some freedom fighter when he is actually doing the opposite.

>and frequently makes egregious mistakes like bombing MSF hospitals.

You honestly believe that was an accident? It's called wag the dog. Clinton didn't "accidentally" bomb an aspirin factory back in the 90s, he did it to distract people from monica lewinsky. A MSF hospital is a good target because ultimately no one gives a shit about Afghanis, and the name MSF is recognizable enough to get national coverage.

>ignores War of 1812
>ignores Civil War
>ignores WWII

But what have you done lately?

>Clinton didn't "accidentally" bomb an aspirin factory back in the 90s
More like it was an accident and clinton jumped on the chance.
Never waste a good crisis, dude. The way politicians always take advantage of bad things that happen fuels conspiracytards to no end.

Thank fuck you're not in charge

Your country does it too. I don't even know what country that is but they do.

Not all wars are started to be won.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

So basically get a tablet and remove the camera and make your calls from there?

Did he say whether using the native line is less secure than, say, using a wifi connection to make your calls from?