Hacker or liar?

Playing GTA V when suddenly a level 8000 player appears in my game. He begins spawn trapping and apartment trapping people. Unintimidated by the 4 digit number by his name, I mount my jet and fly into battle, easily killing him quite a few times. He leaves, then begins messaging me and threatening to boot me offline because I 'wasn't' running a VPN. Later on he explains how he would go about doing so, sending this message. (Sorry for bad quality, iPhone camera) I only know about Lance but I couldn't find info on any of the other things he claims to use. Is it possible that he is just trying to seem cool, or is he legit?

It's true, you're fucked OP.

>Hacker
>threatening you for GTA V
One of you is dumber than the other, I just don't know which

keep your phone in your pants with the camera pointed at your sack. the problem, if there is one, will sort itself out

>oh no muh cameras
>what ever shall i do

>tape

He's bullshitting you.

He's spouting so much bullshit it verges into incoherence.

>tfw your ISP signal is infected

Just force an IP change @ your router if you're actually worried about it.

lost

>tfw you can literally just string together any arbitrary technology related words and normies will be terrified

Consequences will never be the same.

OP, I'm not sure who's dumber, you or the guy you're playing with.

>Use Dark Booter to temporarily infect your ISP signal
This is obviously a HackForums script kiddie, all a booter can do is flood packets

if he actually intended to attack you in any way, he wouldn't tell you how he's going to do it.

if you are concerned, unplug your router for the night and read a book. besides he can't boot you off then fuck with your pc while it's offline, he'said full of shit

Jack off in front of your camera and tell him to eat shit you faggot

>create a backdoor to the firewall
Shit OP, he's not even telling you about the GUI he wrote in Visual Basic to make that all happen. You're ultra-fucked.

>he only made a GUI
>not a GUI interface

he'll never get it to work

This is gibberish. He is pretending.

modem*

>backdoor
>essentially reverse ssh tunnel

I mean lmao wat.

LANC is "ip sniffer" similar to cain and able. He wont be able to get your ip unless youre in a private lobby with him

dark booter is a ddos service only capable of that

The rest is just bullshit.

I wouldnt worry.

OP are you an adult or not? If so, why are you still playing games?

i hope you have your activated almonds stockpiled, cause once darkbooter infected your ISP you won't be going anywhere without the botnet on your tail

You found an angry 12 year old you fucking moron

Are you 10 years old

your fucked OP. hes navy seal

He's just butthurt.
Trigger him some more by sending him the gorilla warfare pasta.

Haha, great minds think alike.