Can anyone recommend a good audio player on Android that plays Opus?

Can anyone recommend a good audio player on Android that plays Opus?

Poweramp
(I'm actually not sure if it plays Opus)

The 3.0 alpha builds do

What for? Nobody uses Opus anyway.

what is this opus meme? elaborate please.

Lossy audio that's transparent at low bitrates. I've seen several people say they can't abx at 96kbps or even lower

>transparent at low bitrates
>people say they can't abx at 96kbps or even lower

literally no idea what this means.

FLAC is omitted from the graph, so I'm not even going to dissect the bizarre 'measurement' relating to/establishing quality.
Good luck finding software for your odd little niche codec

>FLAC on a comparison of lossy codec quality vs bitrate
Why are placebofags so retarded? Oh, right. Placebo.

Dude Esperanto might be the most efficient language for the written word and a triumph of form and utility but that isn't worth a whorefart if nobody's printing books in Esperanto.
You see where I'm going with this?
Flacs have great quality and most encoders that dont rip to 320kbps MP3 do so to flac, this shit is barely superior to vorbis and every media player I'd use plays all three.
This is a shit-tier voice codec for VOIP you salty herb

Don't concern yourself with it then

is this bait or are you just retarded?
anyway here is your (You)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I have a 50 GB FLAC archive, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

would've been better if you changed the whole copypasta to fit this thread brah

i haven't woken up yet, fuck you.

GoneMAD Music Player
Plays Opus, has a lot of options (I think more than Poweramp) and has a decent UI

VLC

>>people say they can't abx at 96kbps or even lower
>literally no idea what this means.

listen to samples from A then B, then have to determine what third X sample matches to.
can be done double-blind but not required.

uh, most people are wholly content with 128 kbps mp3s too.

Neutron.

>still listening to deprecated mp3

>Good luck finding software for your odd little niche codec
I don't see any issue with this