Steve is fine, the new guy is shit

At least he knew what he was doing

bravo apple.

What the fuck

A genius would have accepted treatment for his illness

>genius or hack?

Skeleton

Neither.
He had design sense though, and knew bullshit when he saw it.

He would have fired the designers of
out of a fucking cannon

The 3G/3GS was such a great looking phone. I wish the SE had used that design.

No

The battery lasts a month from a 2h charge and you can get an hour out of a minute of charging, for the sake of not having a port ruining the design it's hardly much of a sacrifice.

first response always the best. he is salesman, innovator at best. neither actually genius, certainly not a hack

Attested psychopath.

Holy shit actually laughed

4S was neat too

I don't know why they went full retard with the longphones

not even an iphone user but the 4s was good looking. the news one look too similar to other phones

I would highly recommend reading Walter Isaacson's biography of Steve Jobs. It's a fascinating character study of a strange and complex man that evolves into a great history of computer technology and the entertainment industry as a whole.

I'd say Steve Jobs was definitely a genius, as much as we love to say he was just a ceremonial headpiece, there's no denying that he was able to run Apple so successfully despite being bogged down by the mediocrity of his predecessors.

He was an arrogant prick, but he also had one of the best grasps of an evolving market and user demands of any buisnessman since Henry Ford. Just watch the launch of the iPhone to see how he laid out his vision of what a good cellphone needs.

kek

Marketing genius. It's so influential that they have been constantly been releasing low quality shit and people still eat it up.