Where were you when Sup Forums got BTFO by a 9 year old Pajeeta

>where were you when Sup Forums got BTFO by a 9 year old Pajeeta

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.apple.com/wwdc/attending/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Implying writing "Apps" is hard these days.

Where was WWDC when I was 9 years old?

That's what I fucking thought.

How can you know she actually wrote them and it's not just her parents publishing them under her name? Indians love to have high achieving children to brag about.

>Where was WWDC when I was 9 years old?
Uhh, San Francisco?

>[Insert Ethnicity Here]s love to have high achieving children to brag about.

I can tell you haven't spent very much time around Indians.

Some races go to more extremes than others though.

There have been stories of Indian parents scaling the sides of college buildings to help their children cheat on tests.

There's liking having high achieving children to brag about and then there's artificially creating high achieving children to brag about.

>where were you when Sup Forums got BTFO by a 9 year old Pajeeta
>i was pooing in loo
>"Pajeeta btfo you"
>"no"

Most people don't climb the walls of the school building to help their kids cheat on exams

I don't believe that she actually programmed an application. Someone most likely did most of the work for her, and when she did a bit of simple work they got her name slapped on it. Child prodigies, "muh next x" stories are rarely as impressive as they seem

>Le clockgril

Except Indians are obsessed with it.
I had an Indian guy at my highschool, his parents made him study 15 hours a day and turned away good friends if they came to hang out.
Naturally he topped everything academically, but at the cost of normal teenage experiences

>"She has developed educational apps for children."
Am I to believe someone who's elementary education is yet to complete is making """"""educational"""""" applications for children?

When I was 9 years old, Apple were still selling Apple IIs.

>upper class indian
>filthy rich parents
>literally make money from fucking over poor poo in loos
There's nothing impressive about someone who has everything handed to them on a silver plate.

>Where was WWDC when I was 9 years old?

Details here

developer.apple.com/wwdc/attending/

Kek this
What next? Toddlers making educational apps for children?

Jesus fucking Christ absolutely BTFO

Fuck, I wish my parent's pushed me this hard. I didn't have any normal teenage experiences, but instead of studying I wasted my youth playing quake3.

He didn't say he was at a WWDC

>Apple II was introduced in 1977

>Am I to believe someone who's elementary education is yet to complete is making """"""educational"""""" applications for children?
Valid point
Most likely it's her parents pulling strings behind it all

No you don't
Indian parents are psycho tier, they'll stop feeding you and lock you in a room, if you don't perform well in academics. All these Asian cultures might look good from the outside because of their achievements but they're utterly unbearable

Have you ever seen a happy Indian person? Me neither

The odd things about many Indians is that they seem to need to spend that time studying. It wasn't hard to top everything whilst doing fuck all.

t. "Different kind of intelligent"

Well, sort of. I think it might be more to do with upbringing. I remember a couple of Indian kids with laid back parents, with whom I was good friends. They didn't do any work, and did fine. On the other hand there was an isolated group of study hard Indians, and they did no better for their hard work, but came out of education without much ability to innovate. Same story in university. They'd rather remember formulae than derive them from first principles in an exam.

I do wonder if their intense studying regime is ultimately counter productive.

Yes, but I suspect he would've phrased this quite differently if he was talking about the introduction of the product rather than towards the withdrawal of the product:

>Apple were still selling Apple IIs.
>were still selling

. . .You have a point, right?

That's fucking ridiculous.

>I c-can make an app, I swear to god I can. Y-you just wait, I'll do it. I sweat to god, I'll do it

So where is that app?

>mac
>ipad
>iphone
how many sheeps did they trade for those?

>Most likely it's her parents pulling strings behind it all
Dear, sirs. Do you have any proof of this? If you haven't, then I suggest you cease these accusations at once. Thank you very much.

Damn it India, stop hanging around Putin, he's a bad influence!