Help me Sup Forums

You're my Only hope. I think I have a bad case of Virus infection, And I just can't get rid of it. Super anti spyware won't find it.

I never asked for "Quick cleaner" and it keeps coming back minutes after I press "Cancel."

Other urls found in this thread:

pchell.com/reviews/superantispyware.shtml
superantispyware.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delet system32

>windows

Fuck you. Im not that much of a Computer noob.

I guess if my problem was a webpage that kept coming back, Your advice would be "Press Alt + F4?"

you ask for help with only that screenshot? fuck you, sir. at least click ppm go to details on that QuickCleaner and then ppm properties

Safe mode
MBAM

trying MBAM and safe mode without even doing basic research on what you're trying to fight with... kill yourself

>windows

You don't need to research shit, if running MBAM in safe mode doesn't fix it, you reformat and fresh install.

No exceptions.

>Super Anti Spyware

What a stupid name. I think THATS the virus, OP.

I should have been more careful, I know.

This .
Malwarebytes is actually best to run when you're computer is already infected . It's really good at catching that shit

It's actually a pretty efficent Cookie cleaner along with spywares and other smaller malwares.

Critic on it: pchell.com/reviews/superantispyware.shtml

>2016
>people still have Adobe Flash installed
>people still wonder why they keep getting viruses

Welp, there go my sides.

Safe mode, Malwarebytes and start going through every folder in %appdata% manually, Google suspicious shit and wipe it. Apart from this don't be a retard and download everything you see.

Don't* Download everything you see.

Have you tried killing yourself, you useless sack of shit?

... no wonder Sup Forums is cancer

OP confirmed faggot and idiot
/thread

>Super anti spyware
Maybe try the Hyper Mega Antispyware Delux

>he didn't install Common Sense 2016

kys

>super anti spyware
my fuckiing sides
install Ubuntu

Oh my, Common sense 2016? Golly gee, It explains everything! I haven't updated since 2015, After all, it's [Current Year].

Install GNU/Linux