What's your thoughts?

What's your thoughts?
I'm gonna buy one, still I'm not sure if it is good idea.

>What's your thoughts?
I'm pissed off

why?

my life sucks and i dunno where to start to change that

aren't you scared that some hacker will steal your health info? wouldn't that be bad?

Have you considered suicide?
If not, you really should.

sure

I know it's chinese botnet and they will have everything but it's not so very important information.
My doctor knows me better.

The only reason these things exist is so the managers in the Foxconn plants and the other sweatshops in China can monitor their workers to make sure none of them have dropped dead or are close to dropping.

IMHO it's worth it. Let's you look at fun numbers and tells time. What more could you want.

read outwitting the devil by napoleon hill. theres a free audio book on youtube. its worth a couple hours of your time and might help you.

Just started listening to it, really enjoying it, the reader is good.

Thank you, at least something that doesn't bore or frustrate me to death ;_:

got the first model a month before this was announced. Watch and heart monitor are tempting, but im not sure i want to exchange 2 months battery life for 2 weeks

the data is stored locally (once you installed the app you dont need internet to use it, or you use another app that doesnt sync it to cloud) and bluetooth doesnt have such a big range that would allow someone to drive-by steal your data

I Would get it they add continuous heart rate tracking.

how the fuck am i supposed to concentrate on this? its on fucking youtube and i can never get through a clip on the internet that long without getting distracted.

bump

you could always get the actual book and read it. honestly if this doesn't interest you enough and you have to force yourself to sit down and read it, it might not be for you.

overpriced useless garbage

i was going to get a mi band since it was cheap and i wanted the HR monitor but after some research i found out that it does not continuously monitor HR,none of the pieces of crap do , you have to hold still and hold your wrist in a certain position ,they advertise this crap like it monitors your HR all day and during sleep ,but it does not monitor HR ever unless how hold you wrist up

and not only that buy i saw a youtube video where they hooked up to a EKG and tied out a bunch of different bands and smart watches and tested the accuracy of the HR monitors next tot he EKG and they non of them turned out be worth a single fuck
they all failed miserably , totally useless and inaccurate

the only device that came anywhere close to being accurate was a smartphone, the galaxy s5 hr monitor every other device was not even in the ball park

never going to happen and the regular HR sensor does not do shit either i researched this they are completely useless worse than useless actually, 1000% inacccurate

Yeah, but still this smart alarm feature sound so fucking great that I'm confused about thinking if it's worth $30-40.
Does it work?

The best function of the miband is that it'll vibrate when you get a text or call, even if your phone is in another room.

I don't give a fuck about my cardio because I'm a lanklet. I get 7000steps a day doing my job as a pizza driver.

Other bands including miband 1 vibrate when your alarm goes off and can also do the "light wakeup" shortly before your actual alarm goes off.

I'm not sure what justifies the price if the miband 2, it hasn't really proven it's the best. I bought the i5 Plus instead.

Does this light wakeup thing works?

How the fuck do I fix that, Mine is waking me up two hours before my alarm.

>alarm is coming in 2 hours
>no face when 5am

sure is ugly compared to the original
what they should have done is make it look exactly like the original ,same size and with the same metalic look too,they could have used the same stuff they are using on the samsung stainless steel refrigerators ,the water ice dispenser panel looks like it is all stainless steel or brushed metal too, but when you touch it the led display lights up from behind and you can see the display through it ,thats what they should have done with this, make it look the same when the display is not lit have it togle betweent he 3 light s and the display and have it use capacitive touch, keep it compatible with the older bands like they did with the 1s too

it just looks so generic now
the metalic look face was what made the original unique they killed it with this

Damn. | was about to buy one for the HR monitor alone. Thanks, user.

Kill you self. Hit yourself in the head with this.