Should I be worried about these reallocated sectors

Should I be worried about these reallocated sectors

i would use caution

What software are you using for that?

crystaldiskinfo

OP is the kind of woman who ignores the fucking "check engine" light for two months and then wonder why her car is so dead it'll have to be towed to be fixed.

I love these devs adding cute anime girls into everything they develop.

>two months
try 7.5 years

Back your shit up and use it until it dies.

I had a Seagate 1.5tb 7200.11 that has been 'failing' for 3 years. Nothing important on there and nothing that's not backed up so it's pretty much just an experiment at this point.

I think it has around 35 reallocated sectors too.

link?

Back up. Now.

It is backed up to a 16tb raid 6 Synology, so I should be ok.

Bad sectors are like viruses. You need to quarantine the drive, OP. If you don't, you could wake up tomorrow and find bad sectors on all of your drives.

Oh no! Do I need to make a GUI interface and hack the firmware too?

Then buy something to replace it and watch it slowly crash and burn, if it ever will.

No you should be worried about being an autistic weeaboo fuck though.

Use GSmartControl if you don't want to be a cringy permaneet.

Finally, I can check the "do you even know where we are" spot on my thread bingo.

I'll use any application as long as it surfaces data in a useful way. Animu NEETshit or not.

>16tb raid 6

>Synology

8 drives of 3tb in raid 6 = 16tb

dealwithit gnu/linux stallfat man

A hard disk has billions and billions of sectors. In that perspective 100 reallocations mean nothing.

If the number continues to increase, it means a lot.

that's like saying the human body has billions of cells so a bit of cancer means nothing

I have an 21tb raid 5 array.

One of my 2 3tb WD Greens for anime hoarding started doing this. I think it took 1 year for it to happen.
It's going to be a long week of downloading once it fucks up.