What are some mindblowing Sup Forums-related things that you discovered recently...

What are some mindblowing Sup Forums-related things that you discovered recently? It never occured to me to use the HOME and END key. They let me jump directly to the to or the bottom of a page. I have also never used "Scroll Lock" or the "Paus" key before. If someone knows what they do or what could be done with them please do tell.

You must've grown up with a smartphone or never written much with your computer. How did you not know of home and end keys is beyond me.

Does anyone use right control or alt?

Special letters like ą or ę in Polish are using right Alt

ctrl+shift+w

shift-home, shift-end, ctrl-arrows, ctrl-backspace

you can use either alt and the alt codes for the characters though, is the right alt for special keyboard layouts then?

Control-a and control-E, jumps beginning and end of line, works especially well with OS X since it works everywhere both in terminals and Gui text fields.

wow thanks now my computer is much faster

Deleting system32 has made my computer so much faster I don't know why I didn't do this years ago

Right alt is Alt Gr which is used in US International and foreign language keyboard layouts

I also made my own keyboard layout that uses it extensively

I recently discovered that my keyboard has a button that disables the windows/super key

I have a Razer gaming keyboard and it has a boost button that enables USB override mode and your keys input goes much faster, it's seriously blazing fast.

That Korean shit is cheap as fuck.
Seriously pick up a 4k monitor by a Korean company.

alt+f4
ctrl+w

ctrl+shift+q

isnt ps2 faster than usb

PlayStation 2? Lmao my PS4 is old and this keyboard goes way faster. PC Master Race!

Where's the any key?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

For special characters, also sometimes because my hands are in such position that it's easier to use right ctrl over left one.

I use US international layout (i think that was the name), so if you hit right alt and c, you get ©, for instance.

Right ctrl I never use.

Many laptops have some bios setting that allows you to swap Ctrl and Fn, and sometimes other keys. Useful if, like me, you prefer your Ctrl key to be at the far left bottom.

Scroll Lock stops the terminal from scrolling. In spreadsheet programs like excel it will also switch between moving between cells and moving the view.

it is

Recently? That there are literally dozens of different kinds of batteries. There's even stupid shit like 2/3 AA that is exactly what it sounds like, a AA battery that is 2/3 as long.
Pic related.

Some other neat shortcuts:

-Middle click or ctrl+click links to open in new tab
-Middle click tabs to close them
-Win+Number keys to open corresponding taskbar programs
-Win+Arrows to move/maximize windows

Probably more, but that's all you're getting faggot.

Oh yeah, one more.

Ctrl+Shit+T to open tabs you just closed. Keep pressing it to open older tabs.

ctrl+a marks all
ctrl+backspace deletes one word
ctrl+left/right arrow navigates between words
Pretty useful

this thread has got to be b8, i mean really, it must be... those keys are almost essential, i certainly could not leave without them
>not using home/end to goto start/end of text line
>not using ctrl+home/end go goto start/end of files/text
>not using shift+insert to paste
>not using shift+delete to cut
>not using ctrl+insert to copy
>not using to pause button during debugging
next you are gonna tell us how you long press the arrow keys to get to the start/end of words instead of using ctrl+arrow

also
>not using ctrl+page up/dpown instead of ctrl+(shift+)tab to change tabs

Shift + delete will delete without sending to the recycling bin first