Rip oS x

Rip oS x

R I P
I
P

did it dieded?

>RIP
Do it imply return to RISC processor like POWER PC?

Since when did anyone on Sup Forums use osx I'm pretty sure everyone on Sup Forums is a fan boy of linux

>says the windows cuck

oh no! Apple esta poniendo nombres españoles a su sistema operativo últimamente como el capitán , sierra, etc. Me siento violado porque como americano que soy no se hablar ni mi propio idioma! R-RIP mac os , estas acabado p-porque me siento incomodo con tu nuevo n-nombre ...

You have to go back.

rip numbering wtf is this OS11?

From what I've seen from various Sup Forums polls, it about 40% Linux, 40% Windows and 10% OSX users here.

>40% windows
when will Sup Forums gtfo?

I've always had an interest in Mac OS X (now back to MacOS) from a systems standpoint. How does it differ from Linux besides being a hybrid kernel with proprietary blobs?

>How does it differ from Linux besides being a hybrid kernel with proprietary blobs?
The darwin kernel is actually open source

It was called macOS before OS X
Bravo Apple!

macOS is an ugly af name. should've been named MacOS tbqhf

>not Mac OS

Why does no one use version numbers any more? It's seriously starting to piss me off.

confirmed

Camel case is bad

mac_os would've been better

fagOS

lel no more homOSeX memes.
u mad?

>no

What about the rest?

yes u are xD

It's OS X/macOS 10.12

Version numbers don't need to be part of the marketing for consumer products.

Sierra is one of those words that just dont look right. Its spelled correctly, but still looks wrong.

So OS11 that functions like macOS 10.13 when?

BSD/plan9/haiku/TempleOS hipsters

share the .dmg pls nigga

I2p, Android etc

R.I.P.

Deaded

Gonna miss the X icons. The Sierra "About this Mac" logo looks absolutely terrible.

>version numbering is still 10.x
I don't care what they call it, it's still OS X

This reminds me of alone in the dark, a game by sierra.

should have been branded as MacOS. it's more official looking. this is elementary shit, apple, you had one job.

This. I think the lowercase m is more upsetting than the name change itself

Hack when?

mucUS

>have to wait until the fall for this

the design is intentional

macOS Sierra

macOSSierra

The capitalization makes the name resemble a stretch of the Sierra mountain range if made up of letters.

"Its like poetry"

also I'm blazed out of my mind at about an [8]

From what perspective? Pretty sure that mountain range runs from Alaska to the bottom of South America.

>"Its like poetry"

oh shut your fucking pee-hole you aborted blowjob.

Can't wait to upgrade, desu

Reddit please go.

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed but you trees people are the worst.

t. Guy whos friend is trees people

this

Hi Miles.

Why's your screenshot so big?

Isn't the res like 5k not 7k?

How's it running for you on that early-2015 13"?

Looks like I'll be getting one of those in a couple of weeks -- can't hold out until the fall on my mid-2009.

it's fucking awesome. i switched to apple from nix/android last june and love it. i only wish i could rice more cause i love that kinda shit but's perfect otherwise 100%